THE BROWNS BOARD

Vote For Peyton Hillis!

FearTheRoo

Not familiar with the Madden curse? Google it. We've already had a Steeler on the cover of Madden. I def don't want Ward on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4zPbJqsUJA

http://www.snopes.com/sports/football/maddencurse.asp

yes Ward is a dirty player he definately needs to be on it and needs a season ending injury :P

yes Ward is a dirty player he definately needs to be on it and needs a season ending injury :P

wow, classy as hell.

anyway........actually voted for hillis. he's a beast and deserves the "honor".

on the other hand, i would NEVER vote a Steeler for the cover.

fear the curse!

wow, classy as hell.

anyway........actually voted for hillis. he's a beast and deserves the "honor".

on the other hand, i would NEVER vote a Steeler for the cover.

fear the curse!

I suppose you call the way he plays classy?...Im not surprised comming from Stooler vermin like you...Hes a whiney punk ass...Ive see that Fukker cheap shot people so many times its not funny...the league will be better off without his or Harrisons Ilk.

I suppose you call the way he plays classy?...Im not surprised comming from Stooler vermin like you...Hes a whiney punk ass...Ive see that Fukker cheap shot people so many times its not funny...the league will be better off without his or Harrisons Ilk.

hey, if you think ward or harrison are dirty.........whatever. it's not like i could say anything to change your mind and it's not like i care anyway.

but when a guy WISHES injury on a nfl player?

that's straight cleveland class right there, i tell you.

hey, if you think ward or harrison are dirty.........whatever. it's not like i could say anything to change your mind and it's not like i care anyway.

Give us a break. If I said that I wished the Steelers plane would crash into the Monongahela would you take that seriously? Quit getting all self righeous over some trash talk that is said on here. It just makes you look like a sphucking sphincter.

I'm pretty sure your the one who actually wished harm on Hillis saying you want us to feel the curse.all that was said about ward and Harrison is the league would be better without him nobody WISHED harm on a steelers player thats straight Pittsburgh class right there

I'm pretty sure your the one who actually wished harm on Hillis saying you want us to feel the curse.all that was said about ward and Harrison is the league would be better without him nobody WISHED harm on a steelers player thats straight Pittsburgh class right there

hmmmm. it's tough arguing with someone that can't read well.

if you take your time reading my post (slow down if the words are too complicated for you), you'll see that not only did i NOT wish injury on a cleveland player, but that i actually complimented hillis for being such an outstanding player and voted for him to be on the cover because i think he deserves it.

what i did say was that i DO think the madden game carries a stigma about being on the cover and whether it's due to lack of production or injury i take the stand of "don't ever xxxx with the karma gods".

so get over yourself, and get yourself hooked on phonics.......being an illiterate adult is no way to go through life.

Hey Stooley boy...its called sarcasm...get over it...no I dont wish a seaon injury on anybody ,,,,but it couldndt happen to a bigger asshole IMO.

I'm surprised EA doesn't just make a cover for each team and market those special covers in each NFL town. You gotta figure it would increase sales by a significant degree. I don't automatically buy the new Madden every year like I used to in the past but if I see a Hillis cover for Madden '12 it's a done deal!

DWJ

I'm surprised EA doesn't just make a cover for each team and market those special covers in each NFL town. You gotta figure it would increase sales by a significant degree. I don't automatically buy the new Madden every year like I used to in the past but if I see a Hillis cover for Madden '12 it's a done deal!

DWJ

Hillis has made the first cut, it's now down to him and Matt Ryan - I think he will be safe.

Hillis has made the first cut, it's now down to him and Matt Ryan - I think he will be safe.

don't underestimate the country's ability to blow undeserving players. ryan is gonna be tough for hillis to beat. i think hillis deserves it more, but matt ryan is the prettyboy QB for a franchise with a very influential owner.

Archived