THE BROWNS BOARD

Nfl Teams Fined For Interacting With Players Prior To The Lockout

SJ_Browns

NewFlash for you F88kface: You have never contributed so much as a cabbage fart to the Steelers efforts of being a successful team over the years.

At least with Homotron we know he is not a FRAK. He is a born and bred Pittsboiger.

You, we have no clue.

We have evidence that you are one of the dumbest sumbitches to walk the planet. Now show us that at least your stupidity is honest by demonstrating to us that you are a born and bred Western Pennsyltuckian.

how do you know i have never contributed to the Steelers and their championships?

i could be one of the Rooneys.

i could be Terry Bradshaw.

i could be Franco Harris.

i could be Big Ben.

not gonna say either way, but to assume i haven't is just that......an ASSumption.

as to the question of if i'm a FRAK? well, i'm not and if you want proof come on down to Steeler training camp this summer, i'll take you out for a beer after the practice and we can talk about how good the Steelers looked on the field that day.

come on, i know your tempted. B)

well, that is if there IS a training camp this year.

how do you know i have never contributed to the Steelers and their championships?

i could be one of the Rooneys.

i could be Terry Bradshaw.

i could be Franco Harris.

i could be Big Ben.

not gonna say either way, but to assume i haven't is just that......an ASSumption.

If you were any of those guys, you would know a hell of a lot more about football....well, unless you were Big Ben....er, or Bradshaw. Oh, and....er if you were Franco.

Lets just say that if you were one of the Rooneys you would know more about football.

as to the question of if i'm a FRAK? well, i'm not and if you want proof come on down to Steeler training camp this summer, i'll take you out for a beer after the practice and we can talk about how good the Steelers looked on the field that day.

come on, i know your tempted. B)

well, that is if there IS a training camp this year.

I don't bother to go the the Browns training camp, so much as the Steelers.

Perhaps we can devise another test: Give us something esoteric about you that shows that you were born and raised in Western PA.

If your favorite team was known for raping college girls while using roids and illegal hits to win games wouldn't you want to jump on every opportunity you could to find something bad about another team and rub it in they're fans faces for once?

That's why the trolls wont drop it even though they have no idea what's going on.

If your favorite team was known for raping college girls while using roids and illegal hits to win games wouldn't you want to jump on every opportunity you could to find something bad about another team and rub it in they're fans faces for once?

That's why the trolls wont drop it even though they have no idea what's going on.

:lol:

well said.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2011/04/cleveland_browns_qb_colt_mccoy_4.html

Before NFL owners locked out the players on March 11 -- which halted all contact between coaches and players -- McCoy was given a copy of new coach Pat Shurmur's playbook of his version of the West Coast offense. McCoy has been devouring the book, but it's not clear how much of the new offense McCoy and his receivers can practice without coaches present.

According to a source, the Browns were fined $50,000 by the league office for having "improper contact" with McCoy and other players before the lockout began. The Browns have appealed the fine and believe they will win.

They also got it cleared with NFL chief legal counsel Jeff Pash before the lockout that it was within league rules for McCoy to receive the playbook.

wHether it was too much contact before or any contact after

sounds like a big ben fan to me. are all steeler fans quiffs??

i could be one of the Rooneys. wouldn't that make you a mobbed-up short leprechaun douchebag??

i could be Terry Bradshaw. wouldn't that make you a drunk wife beating terrible speech impediment hick? (oops sorry.....isn't that all steeler fags?)

i could be Franco Harris. wouldn't that make you a one hit wonder who's only claim to fame was catching the ball OFF THE GROUND???

i could be Big Ben. REALLY?? FOR REAL?? ok, so wouldn't that make you a big fat-head piss drinkin ape (sorry. you're right. that's james harrison. my bad) rapist??

ASSumption. perfect word for you homo.

you and all the other steeler trolls can go FFFFFFFF yourselves.

Archived