THE BROWNS BOARD

Filling 2 Needs With 1 Draft Pick

Thomaspro

This draft is Deep at D-Line as people previously stated,but i wouldnt say Top heavy because the only sure top 5 are Fairley and Dareus...Bowers knee still seems to be a problem and Quinn hasnt played in a whole year and you'd rather take a chance with the #6 overall pick then take a sure thing with Peterson??

I wouldnt mind seeing us go D line first and second rounds but it needs to be BPA,just because we are extremely weak on the D-line we shouldnt reach for one...

I also think if Green is gone as well as say Dareus and Fairley we will trade outta the pick maybe to the Cowboys or Lions or anyone who really wants Patrick Peterson..That way we could add more picks and address more needs...If we stay there i have no problem taking Peterson and Pairing him with Haden

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This draft is Deep at D-Line as people previously stated,but i wouldnt say Top heavy because the only sure top 5 are Fairley and Dareus...Bowers knee still seems to be a problem and Quinn hasnt played in a whole year and you'd rather take a chance with the #6 overall pick then take a sure thing with Peterson??

I wouldnt mind seeing us go D line first and second rounds but it needs to be BPA,just because we are extremely weak on the D-line we shouldnt reach for one...

I also think if Green is gone as well as say Dareus and Fairley we will trade outta the pick maybe to the Cowboys or Lions or anyone who really wants Patrick Peterson..That way we could add more picks and address more needs...If we stay there i have no problem taking Peterson and Pairing him with Haden

Yea maybe you're right and take the sure thing. Dont get me wrong I think Peterson will be a stud.. Personally I'd rather use that draft slot if Peterson's there for trade bait because we need a ton of quality players at many different positions. I just know we are gonna blow on defense next year without 2 more above average D-linemen and free agency isnt guarenteed this year.. I think there is nothing worse than getting run all over on defense and allowing the QB forever to pass, Id rather see an anemic offense again than that...

Yea maybe you're right and take the sure thing. Dont get me wrong I think Peterson will be a stud.. Personally I'd rather use that draft slot if Peterson's there for trade bait because we need a ton of quality players at many different positions. I just know we are gonna blow on defense next year without 2 more above average D-linemen and free agency isnt guarenteed this year.. I think there is nothing worse than getting run all over on defense and allowing the QB forever to pass, Id rather see an anemic offense again than that...

No i compeletly agree with you id like to see us trade outta the pick if one of the Stud D-lineman arent there or Green is gone as well...We wouldnt probaly move back to far and could easily probaly pick up another 2nd round pick or something which could be used to address the D-line as well...

We defentiily need help up front but there are alot of area of needs which would help if we had more picks

No i compeletly agree with you id like to see us trade outta the pick if one of the Stud D-lineman arent there or Green is gone as well...We wouldnt probaly move back to far and could easily probaly pick up another 2nd round pick or something which could be used to address the D-line as well...

We defentiily need help up front but there are alot of area of needs which would help if we had more picks

So would you pick Fairley (Stud D-lineman) over Peterson if they were both there?

I disagree, I think this draft class is both top heavy and deep in D-linemen. With Bowers, Quinn, Dareus, and Fairley most likely going in the top 10, I'd say thats pretty top heavy as well. I know a lot of people have personal opinions and problems with several of those guys, but the experts by far agree that they are all valid going that high, it wouldnt be a reach to take any of those 4 at #6 (not to say they wont be a bust, but thats a different matter).

Also, what about TJ Ward in our secondary? (with your post before) A lot of experts think he was tremendous as a rookie, so thats 2 of the 4 in the secondary that are locked down. And considering Sheldon was playing hurt a lot towards the end of the season, I think he is an adequate starter. Im not saying our secondary is a strength by any means but it is way better than the status of our D-line.

And yes I do have subtle overtones in regards to my desire for a DL, just like you want Peterson, they are all opinions from fans. All Im saying is this years draft class has elite and deep talent at the DL position. The DL positions are more significant (maybe just slightly but w/e) than DBs. And our DL is in worse shape than our secondary. I think if we have Peterson ranked a 96 and a D-lineman ranked a 95, Id go with the DL for more impact on our team. I wouldnt reach too far at all (ie dont pick JJ Watt or Jordan) but Id def pick a similar ranked DL over Peterson if thats the way Heckert et. al. sees it...

Well there's no point in arguing talent, because we can never get on the same page, and that's fine.

But I completely disagree with Ward. I think many Browns fans are overvaluing TJ Ward here. He had a good season for a rookie, but he didnt show me he'll be a future star in this league. He's not great at coverage, and he's adequate (at best) in run-stopping. He'll never shape out to be a superstar like Polamalu. Eric Wright was an absolute mess and Sheldon Brown lost a step, injured or not. He'd be best at safety, not corner.

But I would just like to add, if Peterson was a 96 on many draft boards, only Fairley or Dareus would be in the 90s. Guys like Quinn (who i'm enamored with) and Watt are mid-to-high 80s. We can trade down and still get them. Sixth pick is too high. And when I mean top-heavy, I don't mean first-rounders, I mean little-to-no risk, high reward guys.

We may not agree with our talent evaluation, but we can agree on that much. Most of those DLs aren't sure-things.

Well there's no point in arguing talent, because we can never get on the same page, and that's fine.

But I completely disagree with Ward. I think many Browns fans are overvaluing TJ Ward here. He had a good season for a rookie, but he didnt show me he'll be a future star in this league. He's not great at coverage, and he's adequate (at best) in run-stopping. He'll never shape out to be a superstar like Polamalu. Eric Wright was an absolute mess and Sheldon Brown lost a step, injured or not. He'd be best at safety, not corner.

But I would just like to add, if Peterson was a 96 on many draft boards, only Fairley or Dareus would be in the 90s. Guys like Quinn (who i'm enamored with) and Watt are mid-to-high 80s. We can trade down and still get them. Sixth pick is too high. And when I mean top-heavy, I don't mean first-rounders, I mean little-to-no risk, high reward guys.

We may not agree with our talent evaluation, but we can agree on that much. Most of those DLs aren't sure-things.

Ok ok, I hear you. My personal favorite scenario would be to trade down a couple of slots and pick up Quinn, I want a real pass rusher for once.. Pick up a third rounder (depending how far down we drop) for a guy whos been labeled as a freak athelete, with a high motor, and good character (I'm not too worried about the suspension and athleticism and motor dont disappear because you sit out a year). I think Fairley will be there at 6 as well which Id be happy with

So would you pick Fairley (Stud D-lineman) over Peterson if they were both there?

It just depends on who they have Higher on there board Id take Peterson because i believe Fairley has more question marks...Also i think Stephen Paea should be the pick in the Second Round hes and absoulte beast and had his way with Oregon,First Round Talent And should Be there when we pick

Stephen Paea Agasnt Oregon Highlights,

Ok ok, I hear you. My personal favorite scenario would be to trade down a couple of slots and pick up Quinn, I want a real pass rusher for once.. Pick up a third rounder (depending how far down we drop) for a guy whos been labeled as a freak athelete, with a high motor, and good character (I'm not too worried about the suspension and athleticism and motor dont disappear because you sit out a year). I think Fairley will be there at 6 as well which Id be happy with

Ah, now that's something i'm on board with you on. Watch the game. Fairley is a flat-out stud. He's better than Dareus in college, why would Dareus suddenly become the better prospect? Many scouts got blind-sided by the combine numbers, because if Fairley has MUCH more burst than Dareus. I'd take Fairley over Dareus in a heartbeat.

And besides, I like my defensive linemen having a meanstreak, shows they got some xxxxing heart. I don't care if they're a little dirty the same way Ndamukong Suh was. As long as they stay out of trouble outside the football field it's all good to me.

I'm probably gonna get ripped for sayin this but I would definetly take fairley over peterson. Petersons gonna be good can't argue there but I just like fairley more. Gimme the high motor crazy mofo in the middle makin o-lineman jumpy on the line. JMO...... I think we need a firey and fierce nutjob on the D. We got plenty of high character guys on this team to keep him in check.

Ah, now that's something i'm on board with you on. Watch the game. Fairley is a flat-out stud. He's better than Dareus in college, why would Dareus suddenly become the better prospect? Many scouts got blind-sided by the combine numbers, because if Fairley has MUCH more burst than Dareus. I'd take Fairley over Dareus in a heartbeat.

And besides, I like my defensive linemen having a meanstreak, shows they got some xxxxing heart. I don't care if they're a little dirty the same way Ndamukong Suh was. As long as they stay out of trouble outside the football field it's all good to me.

Hell yea, I want a guy to embrace the physicality and get after it.. he's a great pass rusher for a DT. He was the #1 pick in a lot of drafts before the combine, everyone said he had a great combine, except he weighs 10 lbs LIGHTER than expected and was a 1/2 an inch shorter?? I can get over that in a real easily.. Plus I think he'd be a great complement next to Rubin the Boulder..

Heckert has said many times you NEVER draft based on needs. He's not gonna do it. You don't settle for less talent to fill a need.....that's dumb. I can assure you if we draft a DL or WR or CB or whoever, the guy was on top of Heckert's board. PERIOD.

I'm no genius, but I know ALL YOU MFER'S are going to love whoever Heck picks 2 nanoseconds after he's drafted. No matter who it is.

If your here BSing about who has more talent.....cool. If your proclaiming who we NEED in the draft.....then start a FA thread because that's where you fill NEEDS.

The Savage years are over!

Heckert has said many times you NEVER draft based on needs. He's not gonna do it. You don't settle for less talent to fill a need.....that's dumb. I can assure you if we draft a DL or WR or CB or whoever, the guy was on top of Heckert's board. PERIOD.

I'm no genius, but I know ALL YOU MFER'S are going to love whoever Heck picks 2 nanoseconds after he's drafted. No matter who it is.

If your here BSing about who has more talent.....cool. If your proclaiming who we NEED in the draft.....then start a FA thread because that's where you fill NEEDS.

lol wow, all you said we were bs'ing overwho has more talent and that us mf'ers love whoever heckert drafts.

Congratulations! You brought nothing to the table.

Do you pick a punter if he's the best player available at 6? do you pick a fullback if its the best player available? do you pick a special teams guy or a tight end at 6? Hell no... There is such thing as best player available but it is weighted with the value of the position as well.. maybe Peterson is too good to pass up and actually is the BPA available on Heckerts board which Im fine with. I think (as many experts do) that D-line is a slightly more valuable position so that carries weight when you compare Peterson to a Fairley.. Thats all Im saying, the fact that DL is more of a need for us is just gravy..

Do you pick a punter if he's the best player available at 6? do you pick a fullback if its the best player available? do you pick a special teams guy or a tight end at 6? Hell no... There is such thing as best player available but it is weighted with the value of the position as well.. maybe Peterson is too good to pass up and actually is the BPA available on Heckerts board which Im fine with. I think (as many experts do) that D-line is a slightly more valuable position so that carries weight when you compare Peterson to a Fairley.. Thats all Im saying, the fact that DL is more of a need for us is just gravy..

It's not BPA period, it's BPA compared to projected round or spot a player will be drafted in. Peterson's position is the only reason he could fall to 6, because CB is never deemed important enough to take in the top 3 and it's rare to see one taken between 3-6. If Drake Nevis is the highest rated player on Heckerts board he isn't going to take him with the 6th pick, he would wait until around the 2nd. I will agree that DL is a more valuable pick put a once in a decade corner at 6 still out weights a D-Linemen who at this point is a one year wonder who's stock as dropped over the past few weeks.

It's not BPA period, it's BPA compared to projected round or spot a player will be drafted in. Peterson's position is the only reason he could fall to 6, because CB is never deemed important enough to take in the top 3 and it's rare to see one taken between 3-6. If Drake Nevis is the highest rated player on Heckerts board he isn't going to take him with the 6th pick, he would wait until around the 2nd. I will agree that DL is a more valuable pick put a once in a decade corner at 6 still out weights a D-Linemen who at this point is a one year wonder who's stock as dropped over the past few weeks.

Ding Ding Ding.

People can move in rhetoric, but at the end of the day, some don't understand how special a prospect Patrick Peterson is. Too bad Ndamukong Suh isn't in this year's draft, otherwide i'd retract my statement.

I agree that DT is more valuable than CB, and while Fairley is the only DL that i'd (consider to) take over Peterson, he's not the game-changer the same way Suh was. I'd only pass up a once-in-a-decade CB for a once-in-a-decade DT. And there is none in this year's draft.

I don't want Fairley. Sure, he's a tremendous talent... when he wants to play. But the motor isn't there due to immaturity.

Can the Browns take the chance? NO. Darius is the player I'd pick over Peterson every time. He's totally versatile on the dline,

he's big and very quick and agile, smart, class character, excellent work ethic...

On the NFL channel, I saw an interview with both. Fairley doesn't impress me at all, intangible wise. Once he gets millions,

will he love the game, or will he play for the money, usually when his contract is coming to an end?

the Browns will not draft him, unless he's a whole lot a different person than a lot of folks are seeing in the interviews.

He may have an edge in the physical stuff, but I'd say, the Browns will pass.

Peterson is spectacular, but I've read where Prince is NFL starter ready, and Peterson may take a few years of reps to get a defense down.

I think the Browns would draft A.J. Green, Darius or Von Miller, IF they are there to draft... and will trade down if all three are gone.

A trade down would pay huge dividends in this draft. BTW, I'd draft J.J. Watt before Fairley. I just don't see where Fairley has the mental or emotional makeup

to excel and become a great player. I could be wrong.

Ding Ding Ding.

People can move in rhetoric, but at the end of the day, some don't understand how special a prospect Patrick Peterson is. Too bad Ndamukong Suh isn't in this year's draft, otherwide i'd retract my statement.

I agree that DT is more valuable than CB, and while Fairley is the only DL that i'd (consider to) take over Peterson, he's not the game-changer the same way Suh was. I'd only pass up a once-in-a-decade CB for a once-in-a-decade DT. And there is none in this year's draft.

Thank you Peterson is a once in a decade type talent ala Suh was last year, i just dont see Fairley being that kind of player or having that kind of impact..He may fill a huge need but dont forget how deep this draft is ecspically at DT...

We could grab Stephen Paea,Drake Nevis or even Marvin Austin in the 2nd and they could all end up being great NFL players,and to be able to grab them in the 2nd while still adding a Peterson or Green would pay huge dividends for this team with so many needs

I don't want Fairley. Sure, he's a tremendous talent... when he wants to play. But the motor isn't there due to immaturity.

Can the Browns take the chance? NO. Darius is the player I'd pick over Peterson every time. He's totally versatile on the dline,

he's big and very quick and agile, smart, class character, excellent work ethic...

On the NFL channel, I saw an interview with both. Fairley doesn't impress me at all, intangible wise. Once he gets millions,

will he love the game, or will he play for the money, usually when his contract is coming to an end?

the Browns will not draft him, unless he's a whole lot a different person than a lot of folks are seeing in the interviews.

He may have an edge in the physical stuff, but I'd say, the Browns will pass.

Peterson is spectacular, but I've read where Prince is NFL starter ready, and Peterson may take a few years of reps to get a defense down.

I think the Browns would draft A.J. Green, Darius or Von Miller, IF they are there to draft... and will trade down if all three are gone.

A trade down would pay huge dividends in this draft. BTW, I'd draft J.J. Watt before Fairley. I just don't see where Fairley has the mental or emotional makeup

to excel and become a great player. I could be wrong.

While I like Dareus, his motor is nowhere near Fairley's. Not strong enough? The NFL strength coaches are much better than the ones in college. I'm not sure where you're getting he doesn't have the emotional makeup. He's slightly immature but that's how most 22 year olds act, he plays a little dirty, but I like that mean streak in a player.

Think of it this way, Dareus was bigger (not taller), stronger and faster than Nick Fairley but was trumped in college statistical output despite the fact that my Alabama's D is much, much better than the Auburn D. I'm an Alabama fan and I could tell you straight up, every Alabama coach would trade Dareus for Fairley if they could.

Fairley's motor is unmatched. But overall, I don't think there's a DL in this draft that will impact the game the same way Ndamukong Suh did.

Oh, I just read a lot.... even though I've been really busy....

I went and found a couple of excerpts from articles ... you can Google Fairley with "work ethic" etc.....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/655526-nfl-draft-2011-st-louis-rams-draft-rumors-draft-news-and-draft-speculation/entry/59808-nfl-draft-2011-nick-fairley-falling-to-st-louis-rams

The offseason has seen him picked apart—“JUCO kid to the core,” “soft,” “not the slam dunk people who watched him tear up the SEC or in the big game [bCS National Championship] might think.”—and at this point I doubt he goes higher than nine.

Now on to the grander question:

Would the Rams even want him?

St. Louis will be looking for an impact player in the middle of the defensive line—someone to stop the run, but perhaps even more importantly, someone to rush the passer—and no DT in this class rushes the passer like Fairley.

It’s more a matter of his intangibles, his size, and what exactly you’d be brining into the locker room by drafting this kid. Thomas says: “Fairley is smaller and it seems like his stock is dropping as scouts and personnel executives question his ‘motor’ and work ethic,” and that’s about as ringing an endorsement as Fairley has received of late.

I’m going to go out on a limb to make two conclusions:

One—Fairley is not an option. With the Rams so badly needing to score a weapon for Sam Bradford, I’m not sure I can sign off on their taking the high risk/high reward flier that Fairley represents (albeit one with as much “high reward” as any lineman in the draft).

Let’s go more in depth:

I’d say Denver and Cleveland are the biggest threats. Carolina probably won’t be able to eschew quarterback at the top overall pick (both history and recent speculation that Newton is emerging as a frontrunner seems to indicate that), and Buffalo has far bigger needs than cornerback. Cincinnati seems a lock for a quarterback or A.J. Green, and Arizona will probably by looking for someone to shore up their front seven.

So it’s Denver and Cleveland. I doubt the Broncos will go quarterback so high a year after spending a first-round pick on Tim Tebow (regardless of the fact that he was the choice of a prior regime), and the top defensive end on the board (Da’Quan Bowers) has seen his stock plummet in the last month. In my mind, it’s Marcell Dareus vs. Peterson for the second pick in the draft. Denver could probably use a corner more than a defensive tackle, but they did finish last in the league in defense last year (and second last against the run), which may be enough to push them in the direction of a lineman.

Cleveland…I think it all depends on who’s left on the board. I could see the Browns passing over Peterson for A.J. Green, Marcell Dareus, and no one else. In fact, I think if Peterson is selected by Denver, the Browns ensuing move could represent the worst case scenario for the 49ers—I think the Browns would seriously consider Prince Amukamara, leaving the 49ers without the consolation prize I think most are taking for a given.

My conclusion (deviating from the aforementioned mathematics so as not to make me pull out a calculator):

Peterson won’t be available for the 49ers. I think he’s off the board to Denver, as I just can’t see who else they’d end up settling for. And if that happens, root for the Bengals to pick a quarterback. If they do, that leaves Green for the Browns.

That way, there may not be Peterson but there will be an alternative—and if Prince Amukamara slides to San Francisco, he would represent almost as big of a score.

http://rss.nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/42434869/ns/sports-player_news/

Report: Teams compare Fairley to HaynesworthNick Fairley - DL - College PlayerMore team newsApril 5, 2011 - 11:50 AM ET

According to the New York Post, NFL teams are "privately comparing" Auburn DT Nick Fairley to Albert Haynesworth.

"You've got to tread lightly with him because, as good as he looks on film, he could be a one-year wonder," said one AFC GM. "It's not like Suh, who dominated for a couple of years and you had no doubts whatsoever about." Haynesworth comparisons would seem to be too far over the top, but teams worry about Fairley's snap-to-snap effort on the field and maturity and work ethic off it.

Source: New York Post

lol wow, all you said we were bs'ing overwho has more talent and that us mf'ers love whoever heckert drafts.

Congratulations! You brought nothing to the table.

First off, its 100% true. Sorry if your not used to it. Secondly, nothing being said brings anything to the table. Its pure speculation.

I suppose I can sit here and regurgitate everything I've read about all the prospects but you've pretty much done that for us all.

Its obvious some people think, "we need dl the most so we draft one first, next we need a wr so we draft him next, etc."---which is stupid. It doesn't work that way, hence why I posted it.

Trying to predict how a player's talents will fit in with a completely new coaching staff is almost impossible.....especially with a virtually unknown rookie HC giving input. So if giving a stab-in-the-dark mock or a Kiper-ish paraphrase is how you acquire validation then I guess I don't need it. I'll leave that to you. Your doing great btw.

Yeah im not sold on Fairley and his Charcater concerns just brings that more to the center for me...And Bowers looks like hes out of the running as well suppossedly couldnt finish his workouts in his proday and also ran a 4.89...

I think it really comes down to if AJ Green if he is on the board then he may be the pick if not i think all signs point to Peterson, but if hes there at 6 im sure someone may wanna jump up and grab him..So im sure Heckert will way ethier selecting him or moving back to acquire more picks..

Also the dark horse has to be Quinn because he had a great pro day and improved his 40 from the combine to a 4.59

First off, its 100% true. Sorry if your not used to it. Secondly, nothing being said brings anything to the table. Its pure speculation.

I suppose I can sit here and regurgitate everything I've read about all the prospects but you've pretty much done that for us all.

Its obvious some people think, "we need dl the most so we draft one first, next we need a wr so we draft him next, etc."---which is stupid. It doesn't work that way, hence why I posted it.

Trying to predict how a player's talents will fit in with a completely new coaching staff is almost impossible.....especially with a virtually unknown rookie HC giving input. So if giving a stab-in-the-dark mock or a Kiper-ish paraphrase is how you acquire validation then I guess I don't need it. I'll leave that to you. Your doing great btw.

so essentially, nothing anyone says on this board is valid and only pundits are entitled to an opinion? gotcha.

haha "validation"? regurgitation ad nauseam? you're doing great btw? ah yes, thank you, your condescending manner knows no bounds.

I won't respond to you anymore, you really do bring nothing to the table.

Yeah im not sold on Fairley and his Charcater concerns just brings that more to the center for me...And Bowers looks like hes out of the running as well suppossedly couldnt finish his workouts in his proday and also ran a 4.89...

I think it really comes down to if AJ Green if he is on the board then he may be the pick if not i think all signs point to Peterson, but if hes there at 6 im sure someone may wanna jump up and grab him..So im sure Heckert will way ethier selecting him or moving back to acquire more picks..

Also the dark horse has to be Quinn because he had a great pro day and improved his 40 from the combine to a 4.59

Yeah, I never wanted Bowers to begin with.

But why not Fairley? I can understand guys being put off from his attitude, but think about it logically: if Fairley dominated on pure talent alone and Marcell Dareus couldn't despite being more physically gifted, doesn't that say something about Dareus? Dareus didn't produce more despite having a better supporting cast on D. See, this is why I'm not in love with any of the DL.

I really really wish Ndamukong Suh was in this draft. But there's no point in living in the past.

Yeah, I never wanted Bowers to begin with.

But why not Fairley? I can understand guys being put off from his attitude, but think about it logically: if Fairley dominated on pure talent alone and Marcell Dareus couldn't despite being more physically gifted, doesn't that say something about Dareus? Dareus didn't produce more despite having a better supporting cast on D. See, this is why I'm not in love with any of the DL.

I really really wish Ndamukong Suh was in this draft. But there's no point in living in the past.

Yeah im not sold on any of the D-Lineman ethier, i actually feel like the guys in the middle of the round may be safer picks with less upside but at least not busts, which is why im not agasnt trading down...Basically id like to see ethier Peterson or Green,other than that id trade back and grab more picks

And if Suh were in this Draft he'd be one his way to Carolina

Yeah im not sold on any of the D-Lineman ethier, i actually feel like the guys in the middle of the round may be safer picks with less upside but at least not busts, which is why im not agasnt trading down...Basically id like to see ethier Peterson or Green,other than that id trade back and grab more picks

And if Suh were in this Draft he'd be one his way to Carolina

Oh no doubt Suh would be the #1 pick this draft. Hell, he should have been the #1 pick last year, but meh.

And yes, we finally agree on this. This D-Line draft is not top heavy like people say. It's deep, but definitely not top heavy. It benefits the teams in the middle of the pact than the ones drafting first.

I agree we take the BPA, because that guy, whoever he is, is going to start and make this team better. If its Peterson, I am all for it. We had a pretty darn good draft last year, 3 starters, a potential 4th starter in Hardesty(assuming his knees dont make him useless) so let Heckert do his job. His first go was pretty go, I look forward to what he does this go round.

I agree we take the BPA, because that guy, whoever he is, is going to start and make this team better. If its Peterson, I am all for it. We had a pretty darn good draft last year, 3 starters, a potential 4th starter in Hardesty(assuming his knees dont make him useless) so let Heckert do his job. His first go was pretty go, I look forward to what he does this go round.

Potentially 5 starters if you include Shawn Lauvao at Guard, hope Heckert repeats..

Archived