THE BROWNS BOARD

Which Injured Browns' Return Could Have The Biggest Impact?

SJ_Browns

Which Cleveland Browns player will have the biggest impact this season?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cleveland Browns player will have the biggest impact this season?

• OL Tony Pashos
    • LB Kaluka Maiava
    • LB/Special teams ace Blake Costanzo
    • TE Evan Moore
    • DL Robaire Smith
    • LB D'Qwell Jackson
    • OL Billy Yates
    • RB Montario Hardesty
    • CB Eric Wright
    • LB Scott Fujita

I dono Zombo about luxury pick i mean a team like NE is about probaly the only team that could afford on luxury picks, if Hardestry dosent pan out then he will be considered a waste..Brandon Spikes got picked two picks behind him i think he could really help are Defense right now or imagine if we grabbed Shipley to pair with his best friend McCoy there are alot of things that could of been instead..

I wish Hardesty the best and i hope he has a great career ecspically for us, he has alot of talent

I mean that since we got nothing out of him last year he is like a bonus pick this year. An extra second rounder coming into camp.

Zombo

And he'll probably be injured before the final game of preseason. I hope it's not true, but this kid was not the smartest draft pick at that spot. I know, you never know how they'll pan out, but for his history of injuries, it wasn't a good move.

And he'll probably be injured before the final game of preseason. I hope it's not true, but this kid was not the smartest draft pick at that spot. I know, you never know how they'll pan out, but for his history of injuries, it wasn't a good move.

My thoughts excatly, hes been an injury concern since his early days at Tennessee and was a major if and we knew that and even traded up for him...Dont get me wrong i think he would have been a great NFL back if he could ever stay healthy, but if he dosent it will be a bad selection..There was alot of talent behind were he was selected like Brandon Spikes who could have been a force on the Browns D,or even Jordan Shipley who i really wanted and if we could of had him and McCoy. It would have made McCoy's transition to the NFL alot easier because they know each other so well and are best friends and set just about every Texas Record together...

i'm not even factoring hardesty into the mix. i guess you could say i'm playing it safe. the guy has to play significant time and stay healthy on a consistent basis. i'm trying to avoid thinking about what he can contribute this season until he gives me a reason to. his injury history and the fact he was hurt twice in the off-season (with the browns) and the 2nd injury was a season ending one make me skeptical. i hope the guy can stay healthy and do well, but i'm not getting my hopes up.

Archived