THE BROWNS BOARD

Jim Tressel Tenders Resignation

Agreed PSU in the same Boat as the rest.

and these people here condemning Tressel surely salute the Bush regime for murdering millions without a single retort as to why the lies were OK......that is what hypocrite America self destructing is now all about

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and these people here condemning Tressel surely salute the Bush regime for murdering millions without a single retort as to why the lies were OK......that is what hypocrite America self destructing is now all about

dude, are you alright? when this become a referendum on our (i guess, but you'd never know it in the way you are flippin out) country and what we're doing abroad, there's another section on the forum for that. although some topics turn ugly about the way our country and it's people behave, the only thing i can think that's relevant in this case is the way we put athletes on a pedestal and throw trillions of dollars their way when the teachers of our next generation get diddly-squat.

joe freakin' pa is no exception, i'll guarantee it, mr. penn state.[/b]

hahahahaha........bwahahahahahahaha.....holy shit!

really? lol....u must really be pissy...cause i can go on and on about just how wrong u are.

joe jeruvicious, 2 games left in his senior year, gets suspended for bad grades. doesn't sound like someone that will lie to win to me....

phil taylor.....kicked off the squad and had to go to baylor for starting and participating in a fight at a frat house.

what do these 2 situations tell us about your current predicament? joe pa u can only hate cause he's gonna go down in history...tressel goes down in infamy.

tressel preached intergrity...didn't practice it. it was win at all cost for the sweatervest, pure hypocrisy. not only at his last coaching gig, but at his previous. leader of men....lmao. the same leader that a large majority of universities employ, corrupt and an enabler. such a great man he is...what leader of men wouldn't trade winning for intergrity?

only one in my eyes that has proved time and time again that he puts his men first....Mr. Joe Paterno. he who teaches to excel in academics as well as athletics, who has never sold out the virtues of his beloved university or his principles to win for the boosters, who has for more than 50 years been what Jim Tressel fed to the world that he was....an honest, empowered man that practices the integrity he preaches.

so go ahead and smear another cause u got duped....just makes it even more humorous. this wouldn't even have happened if tressel was half the man he claimed to be....

hahahahaha........bwahahahahahahaha.....holy shit!

really? lol....u must really be pissy...cause i can go on and on about just how wrong u are.

joe jeruvicious, 2 games left in his senior year, gets suspended for bad grades. doesn't sound like someone that will lie to win to me....

phil taylor.....kicked off the squad and had to go to baylor for starting and participating in a fight at a frat house.

what do these 2 situations tell us about your current predicament? joe pa u can only hate cause he's gonna go down in history...tressel goes down in infamy.

tressel preached intergrity...didn't practice it. it was win at all cost for the sweatervest, pure hypocrisy. not only at his last coaching gig, but at his previous. leader of men....lmao. the same leader that a large majority of universities employ, corrupt and an enabler. such a great man he is...what leader of men wouldn't trade winning for intergrity?

only one in my eyes that has proved time and time again that he puts his men first....Mr. Joe Paterno. he who teaches to excel in academics as well as athletics, who has never sold out the virtues of his beloved university or his principles to win for the boosters, who has for more than 50 years been what Jim Tressel fed to the world that he was....an honest, empowered man that practices the integrity he preaches.

so go ahead and smear another cause u got duped....just makes it even more humorous. this wouldn't even have happened if tressel was half the man he claimed to be....

i'm not defending tressel. where in my posts have i done that? i'm just saying i guarantee that not one coacg hasn't done the same thing tressel did.

yeah you gave me a couple of examples of joe paterno (or whoever is making the decisions now at psu, cuz i think he's dead and it's a robot underneath a skin suit) doing the right thing but do you really think everything is as cut and dry as that? WYSIWYG? really?

i root for osu cuz they're my home team and with the team goes the coaches and the players. if they're bums and scumbags i'll call them out. as far as i'm concerned the only thing joe p can do better than tressel is fill up his diapers while he runs off the field at halftime. :lol:

He is not a scumbag.....I been following him closely for 25 years and am in reverance.....HOW LONG HAVE YOU FOLLOWED IN REVERENCE TO DETERMINE SCUMBAG.....MY bet is you know jack shit about Jim Tressel...if not explain in detail the how he is a scumbagt

you cant you wont...you are jjust another scumbag american

Agent Orange eating you up again?

Jim tressel is a homo anyway...

I will say this happens all over, I know other schools do this. He just got caught. They will probably find out that he paid off the refs in the bcs title game against miami to get that pass interference.

Jon gruden rumors begin??

Jim tressel is a homo anyway...

I will say this happens all over, I know other schools do this. He just got caught. They will probably find out that he paid off the refs in the bcs title game against miami to get that pass interference.

Jon gruden rumors begin??

nope-rich rodriguez

Actually, the system isn't broke...it did what it was intended to do.

What is broken are the young players of today.

I have no doubt Tress did what he felt like he needed to do at the time he did it...and the intentions were good.....he had too much faith in some of his players....players who evidently had little faith in him....and it kicked him in the ass.

But, what started as what seemed like a Mickey Mouse deal with tattoo's and selling a autograph turned in to much, much more.

If this was just about that, I doubt he would resign.

Once both the school and NCAA started to dig, I think they found things of which we have yet to know.

I read somewhere Pryor has been connected to 6 different vehicles.

Somewhere along the way someone with the school had to wonder how this kid kept a fresh set of wheels.

When we see a friend with a new ride, it's normal to ask "When did you get that??"

You see a college kid with 5-6 new cars over a few years, it seems logical to me to not only ask when......but how??

Having faith in your players is commendable and a solid trait.

Blind faith is the mark of a fool.

I aint going to lie, I am going to miss the sweater vest alittle bit. He made being a Buckeye fan feel as if the football team were structured, that they could beat a team that had more speed and strength by just using thier heads. The only thing that really makes me mad about him is that we always seemed to lose to the big schools. USC beat our asses both years, Texas beat us with Young and Colt, LSU pounded the farts out of us, and Florida made us look like we were a high school team. I hope we dont get more than a 2 year probabtion, because this year is a wash anyway with our stars out 5 games.

Tressel beat Texas with Colt too.

yes we are all Browns fans, but you look like Steeler fans defending now defending Rapistburger when had it been someone from the Ravens, Bengals or Browns would have been crucified. Please put down the Scarlet and Gray glasses and see this clown for what he is.

Rape is an actual real crime with actual victims. There is no comparison between Retarded NCAA rules and a violent crime. Put down your dunce hat.

The sad thing is that every school in near every sport does do this. That is why the system is broken. Yes Ohio State broke the rules, but we need to focus on fixing all the schools instead of doing the one school witch hunt every year. They need to find a way to fix the problem across the whole of NCAA in ALL divisions. Yes punish OSU, but afterwards fix the problem everywhere.

One of the problems is it is all about the money. Every Player has their future at stake and only a few are compensated with a scholarship while they take risks that can jeopardize their health while the schools are making millions. Coach's have to perform and need the players to do it. So if you have a few brats who dont want to play by the rules you have to make a clear decision on what has to be done. I would bet Tressel, at first didn't see this thing would be that big of a deal. Hell all they kids did was sell some memorabilia for some tattoos. But if he lied he needs to resign. We can do better than this.

Ohio state football will bounce back from all of this.

Here is a good article worth reading below.

The Business of Bowl Games: It’s All About Money

After reading this you will see how the BCS is nothing more than a money making machine and will never have a playoff system to allow a true championship.

First a disclaimer: I don't give a rats asp about OSU or Tressel.

The system IS broke.

The players DO get taken advantage of.

The NCAA sets rules to protect and grow their assets while, at the same time, providing window dressing that they care about anything other than big time sports and the big time money associated with them.

The NCAA is driven by a passion to protect the 'big' schools and punishing 'the little guys' in order to give some semblance of compliance.

For the likes of USC and OSU to be investigated they way they were/are, tells me A LOT of things were being mishandled.

The NCAA bent over backwards to protect their money and OSU for the past Bowl Game.

The outcry must be way too loud and the transgressions too big for them to, once again, overlook transgressions they can't sweep under the rug.

Also,

I don't blame George W. Bush for this situation.

The sad thing is that every school in near every sport does do this. That is why the system is broken. Yes Ohio State broke the rules, but we need to focus on fixing all the schools instead of doing the one school witch hunt every year. They need to find a way to fix the problem across the whole of NCAA in ALL divisions. Yes punish OSU, but afterwards fix the problem everywhere.

I agree that it's a damn stupid rule. However, Tressell would still be @ OSU if he had reported things as soon as he knew about them. I do feel for the guy- what you supposed to do- hire the Criminal Justice majors to keep tabs on these guys to make sure they're not breaking any rules? And as soon as they do- run to the NCAA. Yeah- the NCAA is a bunch of hypocrites all right- you let Pryor and his cronies play in the Bowl game because if they don't there goes the TV $$$$.

I'm sure the OSU bashers and Michigan fans everywhere a pretty happy about this latest NCAA witch hunt. Get too successful for too long, and we'll find something to bust you back down to size.

And to my mind- fair is fair. Pryor cost Tressell his job- kick the guy and his tattoo buddies off the team- now. Season's already shot anyway. Doubly so if he was getting new rides from Columbus auto dealers for way cheap.

Good perspective by Pluto:

http://www.cleveland.com/pluto/blog/index.ssf/2011/05/jim_tressels_resignation_was_t.html

Jim Tressel's resignation was the right move for the coach, and the Ohio State Buckeyes - Terry Pluto

Published: Monday, May 30, 2011, 9:51 PM Updated: Monday, May 30, 2011, 11:52 PM

Terry Pluto, The Plain Dealer By Terry Pluto, The Plain Dealer

Follow

Tweet

Share Email Print

Jim Tressel at Ohio StatePlain Dealer fileSadly, Jim Tressel resigned because of 'minor league stuff.'

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- I'll always believe that Jim Tressel is a good man who made a series of poor decisions in his final year as Ohio State's football coach. That's why I'm not surprised that Tressel resigned Monday morning.

No matter if he was encouraged to do so by OSU officials, or if he came to the realization that the NCAA investigation would never let up until he left – leaving this way was the right thing to do.

According to the NCAA, deception is a mortal sin. That's what Tressel did when he failed to disclose that some of his players were selling and trading OSU items to the owner of a tattoo parlor, who also was being investigated for drug trafficking and other possible crimes. The reason the NCAA has a rule against selling memorabilia is that players could receive massive cash payments from boosters for small items – it was a backdoor way of paying the athletes. Tressel had to know this rule.

He also had to be aware that at some point, all of this would leak out.

The wise approach would have been to turn the emails about the players' activities over to Athletic Director Gene Smith. In most cases such as this, the players are suspended. Georgia's A.J. Green received a four-game suspension last season for selling his jersey.

If only Tressel had handed over those emails, his players would have been suspended, but returned for most of the key games. He would have been applauded for playing by the rules. Ohio State would have been viewed positively by the NCAA for taking violations seriously.

And Tressel would still be coach.

But once the NCAA believed Tressel had lied to them, they began a major investigation. It's like getting on the wrong side of the IRS. Suddenly, every line of your last few tax returns can end up under a microscope. The NCAA was looking into car deals for players and who knows what else.

End of the Tressel era

Tressel resigns as pressure of investigation grows

Resignation isn't the end for OSU's tough summer

Sports Illustrated: Dozens of players sold trinkets

The stain lingers for OSU's Gee and Smith: Bud Shaw

Hypocrisy was Tressel's downfall: Bill Livingston

Lesmerises on Tressel (video) | Photo gallery

More scrutiny for Pryor | Tressel's misplaced loyalty? Analysis

More on the Tressel resignation and Ohio State

The NCAA will never admit it, but they were putting the pressure on Tressel to leave. Eleven of the last 12 coaches who were said to have lied to the NCAA eventually lost their jobs, either by being fired or resigning.

Tressel had to be aware of that history, too.

Just as Tressel knows that if you lift up enough rugs and peek into enough corners of any major football powerhouse, you will find some dirt. Even had Tressel remained, he knew things at OSU would never be the same for him – as major penalties could be coming.

By resigning, Tressel knows the NCAA may lighten up on the Buckeyes. It also will soon take him out of the public eye, where his reputation is being destroyed in the national media. The piling on is harsh, and Tressel is not close to being the pirate of a coach as some have labeled him.

In years at OSU in which he won seven Big Ten titles, was 9-1 vs. Michigan and won the national title in 2002. He is the son of the famed Baldwin-Wallace football coach Lee Tressel, has so many fans all over the state. That's why so many have come to his defense.

Ohio State was ranked No. 5 in all of Division I football by the latest NCAA Academic Progress Report. The Buckeyes were at 985, the best of any nationally ranked program. The others ahead of OSU are Northwestern, Rutgers, Northern Illinois and Duke.

When Tressel took over for John Cooper, the Buckeye graduation rate had sunk into the 20th-percentile. He has been at 60 percent most seasons. Tressel is not losing his job because of academic fraud. He's not losing his job because there were systematic payments by boosters to players. He's not losing his job for recruiting violations.

He's losing it over what a coaching friend of mine called, "Knucklehead cheating, minor league stuff."

And it didn't have to happen, but Tressel has only himself to blame.

That's the saddest part of all.

And though it's sad Tressell isn't at Ohio State, he'll land on his feet somewhere- most likely in the NFL. The guys' a millionaire many times over, so there won't be any shortage of grocery money anytime soon.

The system is broke though, just as broken as Pryor and friends are.

These schools and NCAA officials get rich from kids playing a game and they are entitled to nothing but a hope they can turn pro?? The Bowl system is bullsh*t and income driven and skewed towards the biggest college programs (financially) who will generate the most money for the NCAA. Coincidence?

The NCAA should be on trial just as much as anyone else, Tressel, Pryor, Carrol, etc.

Yet recently it was determined the dollar amount of what it takes to send a scholarship athlete through college for four years, including tuition, perks, food, clothing, etc etc.... $212,000.

Spare me the bullshit of nothing but a hope they can go pro, when the majority of us pay for our kids to go to college. I'd love if I never had to pay a dime for my kids to go to college.

Whitlock article:

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/Former-Ohio-State-coach-Jim-Tressel-is-product-of-flawed-system-053111

Tressel product of flawed system

Jason Whitlock

Bio | Email

Jason Whitlock writes about the sports world from every angle, including those other writers can't imagine or muster courage to address. His columns are humorous, thought-provoking, agenda free, honest and unpredictable. E-mail him or follow his Twitter.

Updated May 31, 2011 4:28 PM ET

There’s a best-selling book out about ESPN, “Those Guys Have All The Fun: Inside The World Of ESPN.” Most people think it’s about Keith Olbermann’s ego, Michelle Beadle’s loathing of Erin Andrews, and wild sex and partying in Bristol, Conn.

Real Talk with James Miller

Tune in Wednesday for Jason Whitlock's Real Talk podcast with James Miller, author of the best-selling book, “Those Guys Have All The Fun: Inside The World Of ESPN."

It’s not. At the book’s outset and at its best, authors James Miller and Tom Shales document how a group of businessmen and entrepreneurs built a multibillion-dollar TV network from the foundation of broadcasting tape-delayed college football games and live NCAA tournament basketball games.

NCAA shamateurism birthed the self-proclaimed Worldwide Leader in Sports.

It should come as no surprise that in 2011, even with big-time college athletics grotesquely sick with corruption incubated by the lie of amateurism, no major media outlet will mount a serious, consistent call for an overhaul of NCAA rules.

We owe our existence to the exploitation of shamateur football and basketball players. We must support the lie.

And today that means we all fall in line and go along with the charade that there’s something unique about the lies that undid Jim Tressel at Ohio State. According to Sports Illustrated’s narrative, Tressel is the Jimmy Swaggart of football coaches, a willfully ignorant, pious hypocrite.

Tressel pretended to have virtue when all he really cared about was winning football games.

I naively thought that act was a requirement for all college coaches. But Tressel’s critics are outraged because he pulled off the act better than Bob Stoops, Urban Meyer, Mike Krzyzewski, Roy Williams, Bill Self, Pat Summit, Vivian Stringer, Bo Pelini ... I could go on and on.

I like coaches. I respect coaches. They taught me several life lessons that remain with me to this day. But I’m not stupid about what motivates them. They want to win. They want to earn. And they hope they help more kids than they hurt while they’re winning and earning.

Jim Tressel is not special. He’s not particularly sinister or fraudulent. He’s an executive in a major industry who is taking the fall so the lie can continue long enough for the major players to come up with a new batch of lies.

Tressel, Bruce Pearl and probably a few coaches I can’t remember right now lied to the NCAA about NCAA rules.

Oh, the horror.

A prostitute lied to her pimp.

Kids on a football team traded memorabilia for tats, weed and cars. We already knew or suspected all of this, but Sports Illustrated repackaged all of this information, painted the picture that Tressel called himself “Jesus,” and then the magazine pretended that Tressel’s demise wasn’t sealed until it informed Ohio State administrators about his horrific pattern of corruption.

Kids traded their possessions for things they wanted, and Tressel feigned he didn’t know anything about it.

Oh, the horror.

Tressel would appear more honorable if he recruited kids and then jumped from Bowling Green to Utah to Florida in a span of three or four years.

NCAA rules, the myth of amateurism and television money turn college coaches into liars.

The rules are worse than the people.

Why does the story keep getting framed around the people? Why do we keep demonizing the people rather than rules that NCAA architect Walter Byers chastised in his 1995 book, “Unsportsmanlike Conduct: Exploiting the Student-Athlete?”

“Today the NCAA Presidents Commission,” Byers wrote, “is preoccupied with tightening a few loose bolts in a worn machine, firmly committed to the neo-plantation belief that enormous proceeds from college games belong to the overseers (administrators) and supervisors (coaches). The plantation workers performing in the arena may only receive those benefits authorized by the overseers.”

You can tell the Ohio State tattoo story without making Tressel the main target of vitriol and scorn. You can blame the myth of amateurism and how that fable breeds corruption.

Are coaches really supposed to interrupt the moneymaking machine by monitoring how their players are paying for tattoos, weed and cars? If coaches took the time to hunt down what their players were really doing away from the field or court, the coaches would never have time to coach, feed the media hype machines and make sure players occasionally attend classes.

College athletics is big business. Read the ESPN book to get an understanding of how big sports businesses operate.

Secretaries were turning tricks at ESPN. Drugs were being sold and used. Sexual harassment was the norm. Executives looked the other way because there was too much money riding on the success of the network.

Read the ESPN book and imagine what it would read like if Chris Berman, Dan Patrick, Keith Olbermann, Stuart Scott and the other on-air talent were being paid in broadcasting classes.

You think anyone would care about a rule book?

You think Jim Tressel is special because he lied to NCAA investigators?

The system is the evil lie. The system is the problem. But the system dangles the promise of creating new worldwide media leaders so the farce continues.

Yet recently it was determined the dollar amount of what it takes to send a scholarship athlete through college for four years, including tuition, perks, food, clothing, etc etc.... $212,000.

Spare me the bullshit of nothing but a hope they can go pro, when the majority of us pay for our kids to go to college. I'd love if I never had to pay a dime for my kids to go to college.

It is a state owned university and not a private college we are talking about here.

Public four-year colleges charge, on average, $7,605 per year in tuition and fees for in-state students. Source

There are 6.9 million high school athletes, how will you stand out" - “There are 254,000 seniors who play high school football. There are only 5,042 athletic scholarships awarded at the D1 level. Your odds are 1-50 that you get a scholarship.”

Source

If you are a D1 athlete you may not have time between studies and practice to afford a job.

I get tired of hearing it is a stupid rule, whether it is from guys like Mike and Mike or local hacks. The bottom line is the rule is in place so shady boosters can't give a kid 50k for a mouthpiece or some shit.

I have way deeper feelings on everything that is going down there but as far as this rule goes, it is there for a reason

I get tired of hearing it is a stupid rule, whether it is from guys like Mike and Mike or local hacks. The bottom line is the rule is in place so shady boosters can't give a kid 50k for a mouthpiece or some shit.

I have way deeper feelings on everything that is going down there but as far as this rule goes, it is there for a reason

capt.55f8b89d574c4553b9c7dc2ae810a541-c958ef3e4b7a4cf19c15c840f17cbe5f-0.jpg?x=400&y=311&q=85&sig=C490rV_.Byvvelk63oI0dg--

Yeah, but can they tell him you can use my car, as long as you put gas in it? I'm beginning to wonder- Dear Mr. Tressell- this isn't don't ask don't tell. If my boss' daughter noticed Pryor tooling around in cars like this, you're going to tell me Tressell didn't? And didn't bother to ask him where the $$ came from?

Of course the dealer said it was all on the up and up. Sure, like maybe no payments and no interest for three years? About as legit as LeBron driving a Hummer in High School.

If you are a D1 athlete you may not have time between studies and practice to afford a job.

Dude, they are debt free out of college. Bullshit. They get free room and board. Your numbers show tuition only, room and board for the season is twice as much as the tuition. Tell that to our own Ben Watson (rumored to have a 172 IQ), Robert Smith, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Alex Smith, Matt Birk, Steve Young, etc. They had time to study and play football?

Tressel is a fine head coach in the college ranks. but the idea that "the system" is broken escapes me..

Yes, he's a fine man. But, there's a lot of pressure on the big college teams, with huge attendences at every game.

it isn't anyone else's fault, but Tressel's. If he had recruited players with a solid work ethic, and character - he could easily have avoided

Pryor and the several others who figured they got away with stuff in hs, so.... on and on it goes.

The system isn't broken - the valuation of character is, all too often. Why on earth Tressel picked up Pryor and started him so soon, when he

wasn't ready, ... ??? If Tressel had been a GREAT COACH - he would have chosen his players differently, and handled situations differently.

I mean, if Tressel had been a great coach, he could have recruited and signed a classy real qb, I think - instead of a super athletic goof

who just helped ruin his career?

I mean, Pryor has received three traffic citations in the past at Ohio State - all in a different car he was using in a dealership. Now, how dumb can ya be,

driving someone elses' cars, and you get traffic citations, and you don't quit screwing up? Well, Tressel covered for him and others, again and again and again...

what does that teach your players? Nothing good.

It does buy you a more expensive sweater though. Isn't that how the prima donnas who think they never have to go by the rules since hs keep surfacing?

It seems to me, that any player who is THAT athletic, and keeps getting away with nonchalantly breaking rules, is the creation of coaches who are so self-absorbed and

self-interested, that they are greedy and corrupt beyond what a real coach is supposed to be.

It isn't the system, it's the people who want to break the system's rules for their own benefit. And that isn't anything that started just recently.

I'm not buyin "everybody else does it too"... that's baloney. Tressel's made his fortune, whatever. But the lesson will be repeated eventually by some other coaches

who think it's all about the benefits they get for breaking rules. And, their players think that flies in life in the pros, and in everyday life.

Which makes, in the end, Tressel only a fine coach. He was successful, while failing his players and his college. That isn't greatness.

Ya but players make that 200,000 ish grand threw rent and tuition but it still doesn't pay to put cloths on their backs and a lot come from poor families. Yes they should be happy they are getting the education but they are alos being told to dress nice for banquets and shit but then told they have to pay for their own damn suit. I'm just a normal college student and I spent about 2+ grand out of pocket last year just on things like gas and clothes that I needed for school. I'm lucky enough to have a summer job to pay for it while these guys can't be hired by a lot of places in the towns they play for because of the pay for play rule. I think I know of half a dozen guys on the football team at BG who get summer work in the area by bailing hay for 24 hours a week and thats only for about a month of the summer. At the same time even small schools like BGSU make a shit ton of money off of game and merchandise that the players never see. I'm not saying they should make 100,000 grand a year, but 2-3 grand shouldn't be out of the question in just free range do what you want with it money.

Ya but players make that 200,000 ish grand threw rent and tuition but it still doesn't pay to put cloths on their backs and a lot come from poor families. Yes they should be happy they are getting the education but they are alos being told to dress nice for banquets and shit but then told they have to pay for their own damn suit. I'm just a normal college student and I spent about 2+ grand out of pocket last year just on things like gas and clothes that I needed for school. I'm lucky enough to have a summer job to pay for it while these guys can't be hired by a lot of places in the towns they play for because of the pay for play rule. I think I know of half a dozen guys on the football team at BG who get summer work in the area by bailing hay for 24 hours a week and thats only for about a month of the summer. At the same time even small schools like BGSU make a shit ton of money off of game and merchandise that the players never see. I'm not saying they should make 100,000 grand a year, but 2-3 grand shouldn't be out of the question in just free range do what you want with it money.

Bullshit. Boo hoo, they come from a poor family, then that should be all the more reason they should understand the value of that scholarship and free room and board. Quit your whining and get to studying.

Bullshit. Boo hoo, they come from a poor family, then that should be all the more reason they should understand the value of that scholarship and free room and board. Quit your whining and get to studying.

Exactly. The athletes got what they were promised in their scholarship, free education, room and board, etc. They are not entitled to make a living. These athletes should be banned from sports for life in my opinion greedy cock-------er's.

Exactly. The athletes got what they were promised in their scholarship, free education, room and board, etc. They are not entitled to make a living. These athletes should be banned from sports for life in my opinion greedy cock-------er's.

It's seems me and Die Hard are agreeing on everything lately. I think I am getting old.

Archived