THE BROWNS BOARD

Maurice Clarett Speaks

rich4eagle

Maurice Clarett ...........murdered by America said the following........and he and others way more famous are chiming in.........

America murdered Clarett and most have no clue about details but indeed know fuquing him was a good thing

but have no intelligent view of how America has made crucifying itself on all levels is a wish to happen by the evil destructive part of an empire keeps going on

anyway........here is the quote

http://co121w.col121.mail.live.com/default.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0

please do respond

Rich translation:

"There whole world is murdering because Clarett made me lose a bet but it wasn't really because

I didn't win and then my hero Tressel also did, or sumtin, so I have to be victimized because I

always knew, and then all the bad choices my favs make are forced them to do them, it was not

their fault, so America is the root of all evil, and you riff raff who fail to meet my outstanding qualifications,

are nothing and everything I say is true and guilty Cal makes me change subjects in midstream and I

am persecuted for writing stuff and everything is always made to be a slave to ignorance.... pay attention to me" :blink:

Rich be hittin da sauce again or hittin sumtin...like Ripplechampipple...now dat be correctomundo knucklefuqs!...or sumtin'

Maurice Clarett ...........murdered by America said the following........and he and others way more famous are chiming in.........

America murdered Clarett and most have no clue about details but indeed know fuquing him was a good thing

but have no intelligent view of how America has made crucifying itself on all levels is a wish to happen by the evil destructive part of an empire keeps going on

anyway........here is the quote

http://co121w.col121.mail.live.com/default.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0

please do respond

Guys, i'm ashamed that after all these years, you can't read rich4eagleze.

Rich loves the Browns, he loves Tressel, and he likes the Steelers (i'm just translating, this last part is beyond comprehension for every Browns fan except Rich). He says that offense wins championships and that fat lineman are a dime a dozen.

roach (rich, did i miss anything?)

Rich loves the Browns, he loves Tressel, and he likes the Steelers (i'm just translating, this last part is beyond comprehension for every Browns fan except Rich). He says that offense wins championships and that fat lineman are a dime a dozen.

Well, I love Tressel too but this is a hoot. Jim's new vest. And even better- one of his Steeler pals thought it up.

33760_la.jpg

dis is too fawking funny ed......you tell me.....deze guys all be da asshole bush lovers often and regular....rich been gettin it right for years and pissed on.....satn like slithering snake stabbing me in da back....go follow da herd like doze guys do....he haw

bringing da harley up for home opener

Archived