THE BROWNS BOARD

Bengals Fan Auctions Off Fandom & Is Now A Part Of Steeler Nation.

Gafreleets

Cleveland sweeps Pittsburgh this year!

yeah, just like i heard last year.

and the year before that, and the year before that, and the year before that, and the year before that.........etc, ad nauseum.

and how'd those all work out for you?

Coward, back off much? Stand your ground if you can.

Also, I said I don't feed the trolls, didn't say I don't bitch slap them, troll.

my ground? you are really taking this too seriously buddy. relax, have a drink, and remember to do your laundry.

cause you're gonna need plenty of clean towls to dry your eyes while your team does it's anual impression of a NFL football team.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest c-dawg

my ground? you are really taking this too seriously buddy. relax, have a drink, and remember to do your laundry.

cause you're gonna need plenty of clean towls to dry your eyes while your team does it's anual impression of a NFL football team.

I drink plenty and do yoga, so relaxation is easy. Cowardice seems easy for you. I'll illustrate.

The Steeler Boards must be tough. I imagine it is difficult to compete with the real Steeler fans with all their tradition and knowledge. As a novice your points just must not register and can get no traction. You do not have anything real of substance to add and no one really cares what you think. They are out of your league and you feel slighted and not engaged.

So you come here with your displaced aggression. Cause you can spout your Steeler nonsense and seem knowledgeable cause we really do not care, we just hate your team by name. In your mind then you become a major Steeler fan, putting down the Browns as you school the world on Steelerdom. Even your ridiculous handle of Steelerfag spelled backwards doesn't deter you. You still think you actually look good. In a word, you are sad.

You are sad because everyone who knows you has to deal with your rather pathetic histrionics. You can look that up, dictionaries abound online. I mean to say that your family, your friends and even your local grocer have your deluded personality inflicted upon them. It must make it difficult for you. Your eventual end as an elderly that no one wants any contact with seems guaranteed. Bank on it. You do not live in reality and your fantasies will eventually isolate you from those closest to you. They won't be able to take it.

Beyond that, personally I know 100 Steeler fans that would put you to shame and NEVER post in a Browns forum. Why waste the time? Unless your ego needs a boost, that is.

Archived