THE BROWNS BOARD

Scot Pioli's surgery?

Guest Ghoolie

Guest Masters
So your definition of success is to get in the playoffs? Sewage got to the playoffs, so what? How tuff is that division?

Atlanta has beaten who? Accomplished what? By your measure, this is just an off year for the Browns and Sewage should be retained. HE got them to the playoffs, didn't he? I mean the Browns don't want no stinking division championships, and SB wins, do they?

Dimitroff Blows. Pioli Blows. This is a chain of evolution that won't accomplish crap.

Atlanta? ROTFLMAO. Atlanta......... GRRRRRrrrrrreat success sotry there.

Pioi won't amount to crap when he has to stand on his own. He will find out when he has to make a decision, Belichik won't pick up the phone.

Why is it that Ozzie didn't make a counter offer to Sewage? Why is it Belichik gave Crennell his blessing and didn't try to keep this "great" football mind.

People who work for tyrants are yes men.

Belichik WAS important to Parcells, so much so that they promoted him to ASSISTANT HC and paid him more than some Head Coaches.

Pioli is garbage.

Getting to the playoffs in your first year, with a rookie HC and QB is success. All the while getting people to forget about Vick. Guy dropped Hall and grabbed Turner.

When did Savage get to the playoffs? I missed that.

How tough is ATL division, well the worst team in the division was 8-8.

ATL beat CAR during the course of the season. Along with MIN and SD, both playoff teams.

You think ATL won 11 games with a rookie HC and QB by accident?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You made a major error above Larry.........shame on you........as I noted two times elsewhere in the last few days...........Parcells NEVER won a single playoff game without Belichick and Belichick won three Super Bowls without Parcells..............so Billy was not exactly fetching coffee for Parcells he was spiking it witha dose of genius :blink:

Bull. Period. Parcells has turned exactly how many franchises around Rich? OTOH, Didn't see Bellyache coaching in Dallas, or Miami for that matter. BB flopped in Cleveland, in case you forgot. Let's see him succeed someplace outside of New England. I could just as easily posit it's Pioli's acumen constantly bringing in new coaching talent that makes NE tick.

That Parcells couldn't win another Super Bowl proves just how freaking hard is is to win one- you have to be not only very good but lucky too. Just ask Belicheck what it means to go 18-0 and lose the Super Bowl. Yeah, Rich a certified idiot could have been defensive coordinator for the Giants with talent like Lawrence Taylor and Leonard Marshall.

We agree to disagree...........Bill Belichick took Cleveland to half the playoffs games the played in since 1990 and he was the last person to win a playoff game for Cleveland in 1994...........and it was against a Parcells coached team in NE..............

Meanwhile like I said Parcells NEVER won a playoff game without Belichick and that holds today afer Miami lost.............

Archived