THE BROWNS BOARD

Wussiest City in America?

Zombo

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
? I am what I am?

I wish you the best; however, I doubt you spent time in The Suck.....I did 2x

You're not the only person to spend time in Iraq. Stop throwing it in our face like we owe you something.

Guess what? I spent time in Iraq too!

What place that has on a FOOTBALL message board? I have no idea.

You're not the only person to spend time in Iraq. Stop throwing it in our face like we owe you something.

Guess what? I spent time in Iraq too!

What place that has on a FOOTBALL message board? I have no idea.

You should register for a new account just to post something stupid more often.

Bzzzt! Guess again Uncle Dumbass. Let me ONCE AGAIN enlighten you on your OWN TEAM's history.

Turkey knocked Baldshaw out for 6 games. You had a back-up by the name of Mike Kruczek who came in and actually outplayed the criminally over-rated Baldshaw. You did NOT come back to win that game in the 4th quarter. The Browns won 18-16.

But...like....you already KNEW all that though because you're not a front-running bandwagoner or anything....right?

Doug

...i watched it...apparently my advanced age and memory have added luster to the event. And Bradshaw missed TWO game's not 6 so YOUR Memory is distorted somewhat as well...AND I see the event woke the Sleeping Steelers to a 9 games win streak to win the Division they gave up 28 point over the 9 games , 5 shutouts included. And Ya sure , I been a Bandwagon fan since 1970 at 9 yrs old.... You dick. Terry had no problem returning to extract revenge down the road.... And what No comment on the "Homo~erotic -photos" of your new leader ???? Hmmm... selective issues with supposedly "queer" QBs...? You make up "Crap" about normal ones and then Ignore Pictures of Brady like that .... interesting. Things that make you go Hmmmm....

...i watched it...apparently my advanced age and memory have added luster to the event. And Ya I been a Bandwagon fan since 1970 at 9 yrs old.... You dick. Terry had no problem returning to extract revenge down the road.... And what No comment on the Homo-photos of your new leader ???? Hmmm... selective issues with "queer" QBs...? You make up "Crap" about normal ones and then Ignore Pictures og Bardy like that .... interesting.

On the contrary, in 1976, Cleveland did win 18-16 against the Steelers. Terry was out for 2 games.

On the contrary, in 1976, Cleveland did win 18-16 against the Steelers. Terry was out for 2 games.

I just researched it ... Tru nuff~ Funny how our memories distort things. Interesting that the Steelers who started 1-4 in 76. Used that event to Motivate them to 9 strait wins (5 by shutout) Giving up 28 points over the win streak to Win the Division. And thats "whimpy" ? Thank you Turkey Jones !!!

So NOBODY is at least concerned over the Quinn Pictures ? wow... I mean I would be at least concerned over That County club picture. Not that Dude isnt a Talented QB ...he has major upside. Just makes you wonder. Things that make you go Hmmmm......

since you are a steeler fan let me ask you this, who do you think is your main divisional rival ? The Cleveland Browns who have returned or the Baltimore Ravens who were once the Cleveland Browns ?

Wow... The Ravens always a Threat. Major dislike.... The Browns are Ingrained Rivals. I never look at the Browns as being the sucky team they have often been. Because growing up it WAS THE GAMEs we geared up for. Ravens are the More Important Divisional rival most yrs, But If they are not in the running the interest level drops. The interest level with Cleveland is ALWAYS on.

So NOBODY is at least concerned over the Quinn Pictures ? wow...

Actually pukesburgh would be the biggest wussy city if you guys had endured the past 10 years we have your stadium would be empty and pukesburgh residents would all be dawning philly gear...;)

Actually pukesburgh would be the biggest wussy city if you guys had endured the past 10 years we have your stadium would be empty and pukesburgh residents would all be dawning philly gear...;)

There is NO Evidence to that BS. What are we on 300+ sellouts. I am thinking we have endured a 6-10 yr. here and there and DAMN...we didnt lose fans the next year. Dude Steeler Nation is going No where. Fabricate all you want. I Admit The Browns have a Good Solid Hardcore base, I respect that. You dont see me Posting "Stains" "Clowns" and all the derogatory stuff about you guys. The problem is the losing has pushed MANY of you to becoming Whiny crybabies...obsessed with the Team who has most tormented you through all the BS. NO ONE doubts Cleveland fans are loyal... just not as thick skinned and tough as you used to be. Getting soft not standing tall and proud , you are wasting time insulting a team the has Owned you Lock stock and barrel for 2 DECADES ! Get tough Again....

Zomblow,

you are a disgrace. If you have male genitalia 99% of the world would be surprised.

Seriously dude, you are a woman.

Wow, such tough talk, that oughta get another "thanks" from Rich on the Fag-O-Meter.

You are the biggest xxxxing phoney I have ever seen on a message board.

Don't give me this crap about "bleeding brown and orange", you bleed HIV positive from having Rich's dick firmly planted up your ass for so many years while you bitch and moan about every move the Browns ever make, while praising the Steelers like a couple of school girls ... newsflash: You're not Browns fans.

Of course when the Browns win a championship you'll be the first in line to say "I told you so" (although you never tell us anything) and blubbering about how much the team meant to your dead dad and how you've sat in the pumplin patch all these years hoping and praying for the Great Pumpkin.

You are just a couple of old queens, you are Steeler fans, and most of all you are fools for making a mission out of attacking real Browns fans, who do care, who do love their team, and who do bleed brown and orange.

Just a couple of phoney old queers looking for someone to pay attention to you.

I already regret doing exactly that for the last five minutes.

Zombo

since you are a steeler fan let me ask you this, who do you think is your main divisional rival ? The Cleveland Browns who have returned or the Baltimore Ravens who were once the Cleveland Browns ?

I will answer this one also. The Flying Rats are always dangerous, always physical. They are the rival now, particularly to the younger fans.

The expansion Browns have not yet been successful enough against the Steelers to be rivals. Older fans remember the real Browns and have an instinctive dislike of the new Browns but we regard this team as sort of a collection of Fake Shemps in Brown costumes. I hate to keep using the Three Stooges analogy but the expansion Browns situation is kind of like when Curly died and they tried to convince everyone that Curly Joe was Curly. Well, he wasn't. And this team has no connection to the fabled Lou Groza, Otto Graham, Jim Brown team. There is no such thing as a heritage transplant.

But here is one for you Brownies to use against the Steelers; a case can be made that the Steelers are really the Eagles and the Eagles are really the Steelers. The franchises were traded for each other in the 1940s. Similarly the Boston Celtics are really the LA Clippers and the Clippers are the Celtics. But I digress......

And this team has no connection to the fabled Lou Groza, Otto Graham, Jim Brown team. There is no such thing as a heritage transplant.

Explain, dipshit.

Wow, such tough talk, that oughta get another "thanks" from Rich on the Fag-O-Meter.

You are the biggest xxxxing phoney I have ever seen on a message board.

Don't give me this crap about "bleeding brown and orange", you bleed HIV positive from having Rich's dick firmly planted up your ass for so many years while you bitch and moan about every move the Browns ever make, while praising the Steelers like a couple of school girls ... newsflash: You're not Browns fans.

Of course when the Browns win a championship you'll be the first in line to say "I told you so" (although you never tell us anything) and blubbering about how much the team meant to your dead dad and how you've sat in the pumplin patch all these years hoping and praying for the Great Pumpkin.

You are just a couple of old queens, you are Steeler fans, and most of all you are fools for making a mission out of attacking real Browns fans, who do care, who do love their team, and who do bleed brown and orange.

Just a couple of phoney old queers looking for someone to pay attention to you.

I already regret doing exactly that for the last five minutes.

Zombo

In Couch or is it in Courtney or is it in McCown or is it FATSO or is it FAT TED or is it Butch or is in Faine or is it in Green or is it in Frye or is it SEWAGE................ in YOU trust............Ghoolie and I may be faggots but we be football geniuses par excellence and damn hit it correctomundo on nearly every single situation since Carmen Policy hired a dunce to be GM in 99. Meanwhile, your record speaks for itself you be a football complete dumbass ..........Joe Friday said ........."just the facts mam"..take heed sonny and then .....go stick your head back upur dupa" ............the smartest part of you :rolleyes:

btw, When the Browns have real championship caliber Rich will call it first.................as usual.........

Ghoolie and Rich nailing it over and over and over...it gets sleepy.........YAWN...........we can lead a bunch of dumbasses to water but then they just pee in it..........you with a pee wee weenie

Wow... The Ravens always a Threat. Major dislike.... The Browns are Ingrained Rivals. I never look at the Browns as being the sucky team they have often been. Because growing up it WAS THE GAMEs we geared up for. Ravens are the More Important Divisional rival most yrs, But If they are not in the running the interest level drops. The interest level with Cleveland is ALWAYS on.

Good post Freak and exactly the way I see it. If the Browns ever come back strong it will again become one of the greatest rivalries in all of sports like it used to be...........a game of blood and guts independent of record.............which it has failed miserably for a long time..............the Browns fans deserve better and the Steeler Fans deserve better than beating the turnpike rivals like a one legged stepchild..........pathetic...............

and this thread basically embodies the Browns Fans becoming as pathetic as the Team.............and that is sad :rolleyes:

being bi as Atenears says I have more insight into incest or sometin!

Guest ATENEARS
In Couch or is it in Courtney or is it in McCown or is it FATSO or is it FAT TED or is it Butch or is in Faine or is it in Green or is it in Frye or is it SEWAGE................ in YOU trust............

Actually, you were a Couch humper until he started to suck, then you jumped on 'my' bandwagon.

Please STFU with the chasing of ambulances and start typing about future success without the past failures.

I will answer this one also. The Flying Rats are always dangerous, always physical. They are the rival now, particularly to the younger fans.

The expansion Browns have not yet been successful enough against the Steelers to be rivals. Older fans remember the real Browns and have an instinctive dislike of the new Browns but we regard this team as sort of a collection of Fake Shemps in Brown costumes. I hate to keep using the Three Stooges analogy but the expansion Browns situation is kind of like when Curly died and they tried to convince everyone that Curly Joe was Curly. Well, he wasn't. And this team has no connection to the fabled Lou Groza, Otto Graham, Jim Brown team. There is no such thing as a heritage transplant.

But here is one for you Brownies to use against the Steelers; a case can be made that the Steelers are really the Eagles and the Eagles are really the Steelers. The franchises were traded for each other in the 1940s. Similarly the Boston Celtics are really the LA Clippers and the Clippers are the Celtics. But I digress......

Actually We "Merged" with the Eagles Creating the "Steagles" for ONE Season... 1943 (franchises were never "Traded for each other") We attempted to merge the Next year with Chicago this was called ''Card-Pitt''. ( both mergers were WWII Related as players were in demand , major shortage) Just FYI' Its in the History of the Steelers Book.

............Ghoolie and I may be faggots :rolleyes:

Well as long as you are coming clean about things, there is the matter of William Green having 2,109 more yards in NFL than Maurice Clarett. I think they're both done.

Zombo

--Check or Money Order will be fine.

Actually We "Merged" with the Eagles Creating the "Steagles" for ONE Season... 1943 (franchises were never "Traded for each other") We attempted to merge the Next year with Chicago this was called ''Card-Pitt''. ( both mergers were WWII Related as players were in demand , major shortage) Just FYI' Its in the History of the Steelers Book.

And when the franchises were "unmerged" after the one season, the Rooneys ended up with Bert Bell's Philadelphia franchise rights and vice-versa. Even Dan Rooney said in an interview that he wasn't sure exactly what happened.

Explain, dipshit.

Well, my esteemed friend, when the Browns moved to Baltimore, the league said that the name, records, colors, basically the whole Browns history, would stay with the city of Cleveland. But I regard that as if I started to manufacture cars in my garage and decided to call them Plymouths or Oldsmobiles. No one is using that name right now so why not? But it would bear no relation to real Plymouths or Oldsmobiles. You can use the Browns name and colors but to me and most others the team that started out as the a** kickers of the AAFC and joined the NFL, soundly thumped the Steelers for decades, gave you a handful any time you played them, well that is the Baltimore Ravens history, not the present day Browns history.

OK I was wrong about the year, it happened before WWII and the history is convoluted - but here is the link. The Steelers are the prewar Eagles and are not descended from the Pittsburgh Pirates football team. And here's the link.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania_Keystoners

Sorry to hijack your thread Browns fans but this is too interesting and too obscure to pass up.

Good post Freak and exactly the way I see it. If the Browns ever come back strong it will again become one of the greatest rivalries in all of sports like it used to be...........a game of blood and guts independent of record.............which it has failed miserably for a long time..............the Browns fans deserve better and the Steeler Fans deserve better than beating the turnpike rivals like a one legged stepchild..........pathetic...............

and this thread basically embodies the Browns Fans becoming as pathetic as the Team.............and that is sad :rolleyes:

being bi as Atenears says I have more insight into incest or sometin!

BINGO MY BROTHER....

And when the franchises were "unmerged" after the one season, the Rooneys ended up with Bert Bell's Philadelphia franchise rights and vice-versa. Even Dan Rooney said in an interview that he wasn't sure exactly what happened.

LOL... WELL I HAVE the History , I will have to look deep into the "Merge" , interesting stuff....That perhaps we are a MUTT ! As far as the accuracy of the wikipedia info you got ... there is NO Mention in the NFL Official history of this transaction. If so , Thats a wacky arrangement by the way.

I know you guys are busting balls on the Yinzo's around here, but Ben is a pretty tough M'fer. He hails from Ohio, so it kind of goes without saying. Seriously, that dude played hurt all season long and took a beating behind that swiss cheese line.

A post that makes sense for a change. I guess dicknears and zombozo have to cling to something...anything after the utter disaster that was the Browns 2008 season. All the Pioli smokers now will probably be the first to run him out of town after the second loss to the Steelers next year.

Archived