THE BROWNS BOARD

How Bad Do The Squealers Suck?

jake24

I'm already sick of hearing about the Squealers already and we're in Week 2 of the Preseason. Tired of looking at them, hearing their name and tired of hearing about Little Ben. Let's just keep a topic thread open where we can just bash the Squealers and get some things off our chest if need be during the year. Every Browns fan needs a place where they can go to a say a few things (explicit) about that group..............

Let's hear it

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I almost hate there fans more than I hate them. I know this chick she is a steeler fan, got a texted after the browns lions game saying sorry about the browns..

Really its preseason. I was tempted to forward her husband the naked pictures she sent me

I'm already sick of hearing about the Squealers already and we're in Week 2 of the Preseason. Tired of looking at them, hearing their name and tired of hearing about Little Ben. Let's just keep a topic thread open where we can just bash the Squealers and get some things off our chest if need be during the year. Every Browns fan needs a place where they can go to a say a few things (explicit) about that group..............

Let's hear it

"I'm already sick of hearing about the Steelers already"

so make a thread with the sole purpose of talking about them.

i bet you're the mayor of cleveland with brains like that.

ClevelandBrownsfanforlife and Tim Couch if you guys are afraid to show how you really feel about the browns and represent our side of the rivarly then please don't call yourself a die-hard. Then don't be that guy whos tailgating whos had about six beers bashing the squealers and acting macho in front of his friends, don't make jokes about the most hated team in the eyes of the org. Thats fine....just sit there on sundays and be that "normal" fan.....no pun intended but "all bets are off" with this subject...don't be scared to represent

ClevelandBrownsfanforlife and Tim Couch if you guys are afraid to show how you really feel about the browns and represent our side of the rivarly then please don't call yourself a die-hard. Then don't be that guy whos tailgating whos had about six beers bashing the squealers and acting macho in front of his friends, don't make jokes about the most hated team in the eyes of the org. Thats fine....just sit there on sundays and be that "normal" fan.....no pun intended but "all bets are off" with this subject...don't be scared to represent

Being a die-hard fan doesn't include being a pussy faggot that talks shit via internet forums. That's just being an immature douchebag, which you've proven to be on many occasions.

Once your balls drop, maybe you'll realize this. All this thread will prove to do is cause internet fights, which mean about as much in the grand scheme of things as a mosquito's pussy fart.

Jesus Christ, grow up you xxxxing infantile douchebag. I've had it with you, you're nothing but an ignorant pussy who tries to stir the pot just for shits and gigs. Kids like you come and go, and none of them contribute anything to this forum, or society for that matter. You know nothing about football outside of what you've gathered from playing Madden with your other middle school friends.

By all means, continue to sit behind a keyboard and talk shit about the Steelers, the Ravens, the Bengals, or any team you want if you think that's what being a "die-hard" fan is. As for the rest of us, we'll continue to intelligently discuss all things Browns without having needless Steeler insults spew out of our xxxx.

You can believe that on weeks 14 and 17, I'll be singing a different tune. But I'm not going to go out of my way to be a dick. That achieves nothing.

you want to know our side of the rivalry:

getting our asses handed to us about 90% of the time when these two teams meet. i would keep my mouth shut until you've got a leg to stand on.

this is the second week of preseason yeah, first week they looked like shit. this past week they tore up the so-called 'dream team' of football one on one first teams.

sure i might hate the team too, but you gotta respect the hell out 'em.

Tim couch pulls out u remind me of commodus from the movie gladiator.. you say ur not going out of ur way to be a dick? So it just comes naturally for you??

Seriiously, if a fellow browns fan once to start a thread ripping the steelers, ur really gonna get on him for it??

I don't understand what this world is coming to..

WRREBEL I can't delete posts from my phone, I need to wait until morning, unless one of the other guys see this ... but enough with the Jewish jokes.

In fact we will probably blow up this whole thread because it's not necessary, people are just attacking each other.

Z

One thing I have learned from being a Browns fan is humility. I love this team to death but we all know this team in nowhere in the shape that the Steelers are. Does that make me a Steeler's fan. Not by any stretch of the imagination but one thing I can't deny is how well that organization is run. Don't like the team and hope the Browns humble them this season. I root each and every Sunday and do so without being a complete and utter blowhard. A win is a win and a loss is a loss. Can't argue with fact. The fact is...the Steeler's have dominated us for the better half of the decade. Don't like it but like I said fact is fact. I do like the idea of the thread to a certain extent...Jake my man...you got spirit and that's fantastic. Do I think we should use this forum to stir up a shit storm...not really. The truth of the matter is...talking trash...does not affect the outcome of the games one bit. If it did...a lot of these guys would've gotten us to the Super Bowl by now. Bottom line...I think this team is on it's way but the moment of truth is a few short weeks away.

WRREBEL I can't delete posts from my phone, I need to wait until morning, unless one of the other guys see this ... but enough with the Jewish jokes.

In fact we will probably blow up this whole thread because it's not necessary, people are just attacking each other.

Z

I hate to blow up a thread with a fair amount of responses, but "you suck, I hate you" deserves the delete button.

Wow! A bunch of civil and adult responses to an immature, hate-filled, whiny bitch thread. I'm impressed!

And one i didn't start, and didn't fan the flames of... i am proud of myself!!!

Oh nevermind i can't help myself xxxx DA STEELERS

and i would argue THIS a bit because when IS the last time the Steelers have went into a funk?

I do recall a 5 game losing streak 2 seasons ago. All my FB friends from Pittsburgh (I have a ton of Pittsburgh friends being from PA and going to college in PA) turned to hockey and acted like they didn't care for football anymore until the next season.

There are still the hardcore ones, but you guys have a ton of fat that will get cut when the going gets tough both in and out of your city.

xxxx you, Silverback.

You're welcome. When are the Steelers going to realize Dennis Dixon is awful?

Our 3rd or 4th string QB? Does it really matter? He signed his tender. Has starter experience and if necessary can step in and at least be decent. His prowess or lack thereof matters how again?

Based on what evidence exactly? and the last time the Steelers were in a "FUNK" on a consistent basis was the 80's when the entire city of Pittsburgh was having a tough go at things. I was born in 82 and probably didn't really start caring about the Steelers until the early 90's. No funk to really mention and certainly no funk in the 70's. Where does your argument grow legs exactly?

you were to young to see or notice how stinky the stoolers were in the 80's and the 40 yrs prior to the 70's...but I dont have to explain Myself to an asshole punk like you...get lost goober.

Our 3rd or 4th string QB? Does it really matter? He signed his tender. Has starter experience and if necessary can step in and at least be decent. His prowess or lack thereof matters how again?

He was the only person I could think of to insult who is actually worse than one of our players.

Dude, don't come in here and just stay saying shit and question my fandom of my favorite team in the world. You wouldn't know this because you are new hear, but so many "I hate the Steelers threads" have already been created and blown way out of control. I'm just sick of all the threads. We hate the Steelers and everyone who follows the NFL knows that. We don't need to say it in weekly threads. I hate them but I respect what their organization has accomplished. I hate their players but I respect their owners.

If you're looking at how to bash Steelers and Steeler fans while adding something to the conversation, read Zombo's posts. That's how you do it.

Seriously dude, ask anyone on this board and they will tell you that I am absolutely one of the die-hards. Keep posting, but have some substance in your posts.

Bandwagon Stooler fag posting alert:

Really, since they have the biggest fan base in America? Really, since they have thousands of fans sporting their monikers here in NC and I have a hard time finding a few sporting Browns monikers. Really, since I know of at least ten Steelers bars here in Charlotte and one for the Browns? Get to reality Nickers. The Steelers have the best fan base in America, respect them for that because of forty years of solid performance and management. We should hope to be having that loyal a following When I see a person wearing a Browns hat or jersey it is a rarity.................meanwhile The Aura of the Steelers is evident every day all day all year round.

That is what it is ...................and I have been in every state in this nation the last ten years..................and it is evident everywhere in the nation................while the Browns are vague everywhere outside Ohio now

Just trying to get you back to reality. I wish the Browns had created what the Steelers have, They are lost in irrelavancy

Archived