THE BROWNS BOARD

James Harrison

Thomaspro

http://www.post-gaze.../1170985-66.stm

He is not 100% after 2 off season back surgeries. Not surprising your back is screwed up when you lead all your tackles with your head. It will have an effect on your back after a while. I guess another reason why he needs to stop with all the illegal hits.

It's all the Roids he has consumed since he started with the Cheating Steelers.;)

By the way its James Harrison, not Jerome. He plays for Detroit.

This is why steeler fans come here. The topics of many posts on this board deal with the steelers.

Considering we're in the same conference playing them twice a year, i'm sure we'll have things to say about them. I'm also certain Browns fans lurk their forums too. It's just football talk...

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11243/1170985-66.stm

He is not 100% after 2 off season back surgeries. Not surprising your back is screwed up when you lead all your tackles with your head. It will have an effect on your back after a while. I guess another reason why he needs to stop with all the illegal hits.

Well I always said that leading with the crown of his helmet the way he does on so many tackles will...sure...give the person tackled a problem, but will actually lead to more problems for himself. I mean, he may be a parapalegic waiting to happen.

The steelers are really startingg to age on defense. Don't get me wrong they have some young back ups they have drafted, that if they pan out could help them not have to rebuild. But woodley is the only stud who is still under 30 on defense. It seems like them and the ravens could all get old on defense all at once..

The steelers are really startingg to age on defense. Don't get me wrong they have some young back ups they have drafted, that if they pan out could help them not have to rebuild. But woodley is the only stud who is still under 30 on defense. It seems like them and the ravens could all get old on defense all at once..

It's pretty clear you aren't watching a bunch of football or at least aren't watching the Steelers. They inked Timmons long term and last I checked he's a stud and a candidate to really break out this year for several media rags. The Steelers build through the draft. You yourself admit to this above in this very post with the 3 young receivers. ALL drafted by the Steelers, NONE in the first round. The Steeler base outside of bitching about the o-line bitched about the d-line but now we have so much depth at D-line it's one of the stronger points on defense. The young defensive backs are coming around and a couple are really performing. It's a maturation process and it always has been, SO yes the Steeler defense is aging but there are players behind each of those starters waiting for the opportunity to become the next big thing. You'll hear a lot more about Stevenson Sylvester as the season begins. You'll also hear the name Crezdon Butler. Teams that draft well never fall off and Pittsburgh is one of the most successful. It's the very reason the Steelers now have the first GM in franchise history. Kevin Colbert was promoted. I guess we'll see what happens but the Steelers are sitting pretty and that "terrible" offensive line isn't as bad as people like to advertise.

Says it all.

I didn't say that BUT the top teams have been the TOP teams for a while now and it's for a reason. They draft well and until the Steelers start drafting poorly you can expect them to field a team that contends for the division year after year. Everyone cast off last season because Ben was slated to miss 4 games. How'd that turn out. It may be you that's delusional. The rest of the United States understands the Steelers are good for a reason.

I didn't say that BUT the top teams have been the TOP teams for a while now and it's for a reason. They draft well and until the Steelers start drafting poorly you can expect them to field a team that contends for the division year after year. Everyone cast off last season because Ben was slated to miss 4 games. How'd that turn out. It may be you that's delusional. The rest of the United States understands the Steelers are good for a reason.

Nobody understands the reason for the Steelers' success more than I do. I've been preaching it forever. Draft your talent, build your identity, and buy when you're on the cusp.

But you can't expect them to hit gold on every draft. There will be a time, no doubt, when the picks go poorly and the identity will have to shift. Then it's up to the coaching staff and the FO if they want to shift with the talent. The best teams know the type of talent they have and make sure the talent fits their identity, whether it be offensively or defensively. The bad teams are the teams that try to fit a square peg into a round hole year after year.

Homo, I left of timmons I meant to add him.. there is an article on the aging steelers and the terrible oline. I didn't write it.

Maybe u didn't read but I said they drafted guys who are waiting in the wings. But until they get a chance to play u just don't know.

I'm not sure why u take it so personal. I said I still thought they would be solid.

Homo, I left of timmons I meant to add him.. there is an article on the aging steelers and the terrible oline. I didn't write it.

Maybe u didn't read but I said they drafted guys who are waiting in the wings. But until they get a chance to play u just don't know.

I'm not sure why u take it so personal. I said I still thought they would be solid.

Nah I'm not taking it personal dude. Honestly I just don't know what "type" of response I'm going to get most of the time so I come out a little too aggressive. You did leave off Timmons though as you acknowledge above and it's the main reason I even responded. As far the other replies and it may be overly optimistic but with all the misses the Steelers have had they certainly get a lot of hits. You don't have to look any further than the trio of young WR's on the team right now. None were drafted in the 1st or second round. All teams miss on draft picks, Limas Sweed being the most recent example and before him it was Bruce Davis. You only have to hit on a couple and the Steelers do that every year. Therefore I'm going to continue buying in because the Steelers always hit on someone.

Cheating ...Roids... Blaaaa Blaaaa Blaaaa. Funny how only the Bitter contingent of Brownie Nation (about 60% of your Fan-base ) is the only Place I see this Crap ... But you guys keep on taking the High Road. All it does is increase the P***y Karma that has your franchise somehow locked in this perpetual Tailspin. <_<

Cheating ...Roids... Blaaaa Blaaaa Blaaaa. Funny how only the Bitter contingent of Brownie Nation (about 60% of your Fan-base ) is the only Place I see this Crap ... But you guys keep on taking the High Road. All it does is increase the P***y Karma that has your franchise somehow locked in this perpetual Tailspin. <_<

Same with 60% of your fan base who deny the past.

half male. half female. like james harrison. hines ward. ben roethlisberger. troy polygirl etc.

don't care. they have taken us to 3 SB's in 6 yrs and won us 2 of them.

what has your ever so manly team done in that time?

don't care.

at least you admit they're gay. finally we can agree on something. :lol:

hey, crack all the jokes you want about the browns or their fans on the steeler's board. i could care less. you know why? cuz i wouldn't know about it. you know why? cuz i don't go on the steeler's board.

Bitter little Whiner !! Keep doing what you do :wacko: as i said I ONLY see it HERE.

Hell, most of the whining I see done on this board is by Steeler trolls....and they have been a winning team.

The biggest whine that your ilk makes is that as Browns fans we don't bow down and kiss your team's feet.

Of course we don't. What kind of f***king idiots do you think we are.

We are Browns fans. That means that we are not FrontRunnerAssKissers like so much of your phony fan base.

Browns fans certainly are not phony FRAKs. Our team's performance has certainly guaranteed that.

So, if you want your f**king egos stroked, if you want someone to fawn over roid/rage/rape/Retarded FRAK asses you better find somewhere else to park your carcasses other than here.

Maybe try a Bengal or Ravens board. Maybe they will suck your dicks if you ask them. Here? You'll get it whacked off.

What you see here is not what you think. What you see here is loyalty and perseverance in the face of adversity.

Archived