THE BROWNS BOARD

James Harrison

Thomaspro

Hell, most of the whining I see done on this board is by Steeler trolls....and they have been a winning team.

The biggest whine that your ilk makes is that as Browns fans we don't bow down and kiss your team's feet.

Of course we don't. What kind of f***king idiots do you think we are.

We are Browns fans. That means that we are not FrontRunnerAssKissers like so much of your phony fan base.

Browns fans certainly are not phony FRAKs. Our team's performance has certainly guaranteed that.

So, if you want your f**king egos stroked, if you want someone to fawn over roid/rage/rape/Retarded FRAK asses you better find somewhere else to park your carcasses other than here.

Maybe try a Bengal or Ravens board. Maybe they will suck your dicks if you ask them. Here? You'll get it whacked off.

What you see here is not what you think. What you see here is loyalty and perseverance in the face of adversity.

Perfectly stated. It should be required to place a check box saying a person has read this statement before they can sign up for this board. Lol.

serena williams when she's not sucking her gut in.

Just her posture, that chick has no gut. I'm pretty sure she'd start for the Cleveland Browns. The Steelers nah, but the Browns absolutely. Good luck in week 1 ladies. Browns are going to start 1-0.

Just her posture, that chick has no gut. I'm pretty sure she'd start for the Cleveland Browns. The Steelers nah, but the Browns absolutely. Good luck in week 1 ladies. Browns are going to start 1-0.

wtf? i thought you guys drafted her out of kent state?

Good luck in week 1 ladies. Browns are going to start 1-0

and so it begins.........

Archived