THE BROWNS BOARD

Green Bay & New Orleans

Canton Mike

Bringback brownie you're a special kind of dense. I edited my post immediately and admitted at least twice I was wrong. I'm on my phone now waiting for a conert to start so unless someone edited one of my posts for me the guy that mentioned my blunder should know full well I edited the xxxxing thing immediately. Some of you are hilariously unbelieveable.

Lol k. I'll admit that when you admit that the city of cleveland is a breeding ground for mouth breathing mogoloids. I'm such a casual football fan that I won 2800 dollars last year via fantasy football. I already admitted to being wrong and immediately corrected myself. I was trading for a back up qb at the time. I have manning and stafford and I was working a trade for stafford. I thought they were down 10 and not 8. I was preoccupied in the 4th. I don't undertand why we can't just be civil around here. I'm a diehard football fan like most of you from a blue collar town proud of where its been and where its going. I'm not here to make friends but I can play nice. I did get a kick out of casual fan tho, trolling are we?

Methinks you doth protesteth too much, knull of scum.

As an innocent bystander, I'd just like to offer up an observation, to whit:

If you had edited immediately to fix your mistake, nobody would have had time to see it.

"edited immediately" = "edited after I screwed up and other people noticed"

Homo, you are like this kid we knew in hs. He'd go around betting bravely on games twenty bucks easy....until one day,

he was found out - he would show off his bravado on one team with one guy, then make the same bet with

another guy, on the other team. IOW's, he never won, he always broke even. But his betting gunslinger rep

was dashed, and we teased him about it for at least two football seasons. It might have been brought up after two years, lol,

but I had enlisted.

I wasn't going to chime in, but you wrote:

" I'm on my phone now waiting for a conert ".

A "conert" ??? Really? Perhaps you'd should "immediately edit" that one, too.

Unbelievable. LOL

I hereby pronounce Homo "King of Conert".

CONERT

Co'-nert. (new word, noun) "dung", "sh*t", "manure", "old processed, digested baloney"... "Homo, King of"

Archived