THE BROWNS BOARD

The Dolphins

Thomaspro

seriously since when did being pissed make a team tough to beat?

They will be hard to beat cause we will probably make chad Henne look like Dan Marino..

All i know is we better play better against them then the first 2 weeks. We haven't got into any groove on offense. We will need to score i think in the high 20's to win..

They lost their toughness when they got rid of Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams for Reggie Bush. Henne is a nobody. Defense has talent but not heart. We can be remembered as the team that put the nail in Tony Sparonos coffin.

Zombo

They lost their toughness when they got rid of Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams for Reggie Bush. Henne is a nobody. Defense has talent but not heart. We can be remembered as the team that put the nail in Tony Sparonos coffin.

Zombo

Defense looks confused and just piss poor. Thomas (rookie back), is a bruiser and got over 100 yards in his debut Sunday. Karlos Dansby is hurt. Vontae Davis is hurt. Our Starting right guard is now hurt. Ronnie and Ricky were old and done. Henne looks pretty good. He threw for 420 yards and had no mistakes week one. Week two he had an interception off a tipped ball that was not his fault. I would not be the least bit surprised if you guys win. We have a lot of talent, but can't seem to put it all together.

I'm calling it now, this could be a trap game for the Browns. Call it the 'Daboll' factor. You KNOW he's going to want to come into Cleveland guns blazing.

Yeah, and call a low percentage pass on 4th and goal from the half yard line? As a Dolphan, I have seen a few series that are just brilliant as far as play calling goes. I have also seen some things that make me shake my head. You guys know as much about us as we know about you. I see it as level playing field and so far we just plain suck to tell it truthfully.

I agree we'll make Henne look like Marino and DT look like Adrian Peterson. The defense wasn't able to really stop the Collins lead offense last week, only forcing 1 punt in the first half. I know they held them to field goals, but letting a team go right down the field like that is very unsettling. Still not sold on the offense either, seems like we have to fight for every yard and 1st down. With a lot of 3 and long plays that can go wither way.

Prediction?

Dolphins 28

Browns 10

McCoy 12/32 1 TD 1 Int

Henne 23/30 2 TD 0 Int

Hillis 73 3.1yp

Thomas 112 6.0yp 2 TD

Okay,

it's time for Ghoolie............. yes, Ghoolie, to put some positive spin on Sunday's game.

You circle-jerker's need to first calm down and realize that I have loved the Browns well before many of you were even fighting me for a spot on your Mom's fat titties. But I digress........

My venom is directed that I want a vicious, relentless, bad ass attitude team NOW....... not in 10 years, not even next year. NOW.

Regarding our SHIT players..... when you get down to it, probably 20 of the 32 NFL teams have shit talent, 8 have strong talent and then you have 4 teams which are SB contenders. SO first, lets not blow each other, okay? NOt all 32 teams are contending for teh SB, 4 or 5, thats it.

The Browns schedule gives them probably 8 games with toss up talent differences, shit talent teams. Henne versus McCoy? We win that one. I don't believe however that we will win our share of those games, being 50/50, because we don't have playmakers, and most other shit teams have one or two.

I just do not see us beating the Ravens or Steelers.

So what do you have here? Four or 5 games remaining that the Browns will be competitive in, but have no real advantage to pull out. 5 games we have no chance of winning, save the any given Sunday, BS.

Usually, all things equal the home team gets a 3 point advantage for home field. The oddsmakers evidently don't see it as strongly or we get 2 1/2

Most likely this will be another toss up, without excitement and without individual performances that will make the headlines.

The Browns are one of the worst teams in the NFL and will finish with a weaker schedule, about the same place they did last year.

People, there is no mystery, anticipation or potential heroic, emotional impact to this team. Blah. That's what Lerner, Holmgren and Shurmur have delivered.

PS - spell checker my ass. I type sloppily, but you guys think sloppily so we are a good fit.

Hehe Tom, there's you "linear improvement". Browns favored two weeks running by the folks in Vegas. Things are looking up I tell ya.

PS - spell checker my ass. I type sloppily, but you guys think sloppily so we are a good fit. Ghoolie

LOL.

Frustration has been in order for years... but the last couple of years, the Browns

have people in place who have an actual PHILOSOPHY in how they draft. We don't

have to worry about Willie Greens, or Braydone Edwards or Jeremiah Pharms anymore.

The Browns ARE on the right track now - all those stupid drafts before - wasted in history.

This is the future - a nice core of solid NFL players, all from the same solid philosopy - to make a ***team***. That's how you build a winner.

My goofy opinon is, the Browns don't get plastered by anybody this year. That's a huge improvement right there. Without the injuries,

I'd be figuring maybe just over the hump of 8 and 8. But this team is fun to watch, for a change. And the improvement from game one to game two

was solid. BTW, if Steibach and ... at least Pashos were in there on the oline - I'd be very confident in the new Browns offense.

Hey ghoulie i think we all want a bad ass team right now and not in 10 years but it just doesnt work that way..

There is only so much "real" bad ass talent available through the draft and far less through FA and we cant grab it all at one time..

We are only potentially 2 successful drafts away from being very competitive and a consistent threat in the afcn..

I agree we'll make Henne look like Marino and DT look like Adrian Peterson. The defense wasn't able to really stop the Collins lead offense last week, only forcing 1 punt in the first half. I know they held them to field goals, but letting a team go right down the field like that is very unsettling. Still not sold on the offense either, seems like we have to fight for every yard and 1st down. With a lot of 3 and long plays that can go wither way.

Prediction?

Dolphins 28

Browns 10

McCoy 12/32 1 TD 1 Int

Henne 23/30 2 TD 0 Int

Hillis 73 3.1yp

Thomas 112 6.0yp 2 TD

Sounds like it's a guarenteed win based on your recent predictions.

Okay,

it's time for Ghoolie............. yes, Ghoolie, to put some positive spin on Sunday's game.

You circle-jerker's need to first calm down and realize that I have loved the Browns well before many of you were even fighting me for a spot on your Mom's fat titties. But I digress........

I am not sure about this Ghool. How old are you? Lets put it this way. I well remember the firing of Paul Brown and the 1964 NFL title. Can you really predate me by much?

My venom is directed that I want a viscious, relentless, bad ass attitude team NOW....... not in 10 years, not even next year. NOW.

I agree, I want the same thing. But I am not willing to become a FRAK to get it.

Regarding our SHIT players..... when you get down to it, probably 20 of the 32 NFL teams have shit talent, 8 have strong talent and then you have 4 teams which are SB contenders. SO first, lets not blow each other, okay? NOt all 32 teams are contending for teh SB, 4 or 5, thats it.

Agree, to a point. Though I would say that there may be 8 solid SB contenders. (Pats, Jets, Rats, Squeels, Eagles, Packers, Falcons, Saints

)

The Browns schedule gives them probably 8 games with toss up talent differences, shit talent teams. Henne versus McCoy? We win that one. I don't believe however that we will win our share of those games, being 50/50, because we don't have playmakers, and most other shit teams have one or two.

I just do not see us beating the Ravens or Steelers.

They won't be favored, but that does not mean they cannot beat them in the right circumstances.

So what do you have here? Four or 5 games remaining that the Browns will be competitive in, but have no real advantage to pull out. 5 games we have no chance of winning, save the any given Sunday, BS.

Actually, on their schedule, I only see 4 games in which they would likely be decided underdogs...and those are the two against the Rats and the Shitts. Otherwise they play the Fins, Tits, Raiders, Seahawks, 49ers, DATs, Jags, Bengals, and Cards. I don't think the Browns should be counted out of any of those games. Maybe the DATs at best.

Usually, all things equal the home team gets a 3 point advantage for home field. The oddsmakers evidently don't see it as strongly or we get 2 1/2

Most likely this will be another toss up, without excitement and without individual performances that will make the headlines.

The Browns are one of the worst teams in the NFL and will finish with a weaker schedule, about the same place they did last year.

People, there is no mystery, anticipation or potential heroic, emotional impact to this team. Blah. That's what Lerner, Holmgren and Shurmur have delivered.

Hell, given their schedule, it is quite possible that they could be in the running for a WC spot up until those last 5 games....unless they totally collapse. If they are in it, they could have a punchers chance. You never know.

PS - spell checker my ass. I type sloppily, but you guys think sloppily so we are a good fit.

Prediction?

Dolphins 28

Browns 10

McCoy 12/32 1 TD 1 Int

Henne 23/30 2 TD 0 Int

Hillis 73 3.1yp

Thomas 112 6.0yp 2 TD

28-10? Do you really think the Browns are a far worse team than last year? I'm not saying that we will win this Sunday, but we did beat the Dolphins in Miami last year 13-10. I expect another close game regardless as to who wins..

It is just too bad for him that his guns can only shoot 3 yard passes.

He has gone down field repeatedly this year. He has not lacked balls. That still doesn't mean that we will be worth a damn on Sunday. I just hope for a good game and an entertaining time in your city while on our visit.

He has gone down field repeatedly this year. He has not lacked balls. That still doesn't mean that we will be worth a damn on Sunday. I just hope for a good game and an entertaining time in your city while on our visit.

I'm alerting the visitor section that you are coming.

28-10? Do you really think the Browns are a far worse team than last year? I'm not saying that we will win this Sunday, but we did beat the Dolphins in Miami last year 13-10. I expect another close game regardless as to who wins..

expand that line of thinking and ask yourself if miami is any better than last year or not. neither are a complete team, but i dont see us being drastically better than last year...marginally perhaps, and alot younger....which equates to mistakes. they certainly are more veteran...

Well, the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame is a stone's throw away from the Stadium, and if you're really adventurous and have the time (and a car) the Pro Football Hall of Fame is about an hour's drive south in Canton. :)

Gips, it really isn't all wins with me. I jsut get pissed with some who make excuses for losing.

However, when I say a badass team, I am more refering to attitude, agressive play calling on both sides of the ball...... spirit, fight, emotion.

I think that stuff is missing and I for one, miss it.

Well bro with a complete off season or a coaching staff that's a year or more into the operation...the playbook wouldn't look so vanilla. Spirit...Fight...and Emotion are going to come and go with this young group until they find an identity that is theirs and no one else's. The biggest thing for them to do this season is to play fundamentally sound football. If they do the little things like maintain focus for an entire snap count...keep defender's arms down on the line...get out of the huddle and line up...maintain outside containment...so on and so fourth this team will get better and that playbook will open up. Talent is important...I agree, but I see a lot of talented players Sunday in and Sunday out not play up to potential and get owned by the less talented but more fundamentally sound player.

Gips, it really isn't all wins with me. I jsut get pissed with some who make excuses for losing.

However, when I say a badass team, I am more refering to attitude, agressive play calling on both sides of the ball...... spirit, fight, emotion.

I think that stuff is missing and I for one, miss it.

I understand, though I think it is possible that we may have some young players on this team that can exhibit that attitude. I think Ward and Haden may come close to being a Minniefield/Dixon like combo. These rookies on the D-Line Taylor and Sheard look like they may be badasses. Too soon to tell, but so far so good.

On offense, yes, we need more firepower, but clearly Payton Hillis is willing to run over, around, or through you.

Its a work in progress. WE do need a couple of smack you in your mouth linebackers. No one is going to mistake this bunch for Lawrence Taylor and Carl Banks. People are singing the praises of DQJ, but so far I think he has been lame. His next Butkus like tackle will be his first.

Okay,

You circle-jerker's need to first calm down and realize that I have loved the Browns well before many of you were even fighting me for a spot on your Mom's fat titties. But I digress........ Blah blah blah blah blah

You know when you talk like that it really shows a depth of maturity that you can only get when you've lived long enough to have competed with grown men for their mothers' "fat tits"

You sorry ass internet troll. I actually feel a little bad for you.

You know when you talk like that it really shows a depth of maturity that you can only get when you've lived long enough to have competed with grown men for their mothers' "fat tits"

You sorry ass internet troll. I actually feel a little bad for you.

Ghoolie is just fed up like the rest of us and gets too overzealous in his statements,but I think his heart is generally in the right place.

Archived