THE BROWNS BOARD

The Dolphins

Thomaspro

No I don't think it is. Have you actually ever read anything this horse's ass has written?

Yes,been reading his propaganda for several years now.

I think we can definitely get a win from the Dolphins.

Our defense is playing good despite the fact that they had one lapse in mental judgement versus the Bengals and the Colts are Manning-less. I think the keys to the game on the defensive side of the ball are locking down Marshall, hopefully Haden is put on him, stopping the running game and being mindful of Bush. Thomas is a dangerous RB and Bush is a dangerous everything.

The offense seems to being coming along more and more every week. The Dolphins D is depleted by injuries so it will be a good chance for McCoy and WRs to develop further chemistry. With Hillis being sick and probably not a 100% it will be a good shot for Hardesty to show us Brownies what he has to offer. I think the key here is Evan Moore, he creates mismatch problems as he is too athletic for most LBs and too big for DBs.

I'm worried about this game. The dolphins offense was on fire week 1. I'm not sure about last week but if they play like they did against the patriots I don't think we'll be able to win a shoot out yet.

Marshall is a pretty good wrong and bush makes some tough match ups on d.

Our run d sucks but pass d is decent. Hopefully we can prevent an air assault and prevent a shootout.

Archived