THE BROWNS BOARD

How 'bout Them Stripers?

hoorta

Bummer about the quality bud, after they investigate to see if simpson was aware of the dealings going on they will likely arrest him..

This state is generally ridiculously merciless on possession of even small amounts of weed, it hasnt been de-criminalized here yet..

Gonna be interesting to see what the race card and a good lawyer can do..

But i still hate to see even a bungal get in trouble for something that is wrongfully a schedule 1 drug and is technically illegally illegal..

Honestly, just deny it. The woman who signed for the weed being delivered is screwed, but they have no physical evidence linking any of the players to the weed. Unless you have it on your person, or it is in a visible or reachable area of your vehicle they can not beyond a reason of a doubt link the weed to them.

Probably not- but you didn't know your girlfriend was running a major drug ring out of your house? Sort of hard to explain away six pound of weed.

There's going to be a "possession with intent to distribute charge" on someone. Just having it in the house is enough. Say what? It got stashed there by the housekeeper? Even if it's all on the girlfriend, bet Goodell is going to suspend them for violating the personal conduct policy.

Probably not- but you didn't know your girlfriend was running a major drug ring out of your house? Sort of hard to explain away six pound of weed.

There's going to be a "possession with intent to distribute charge" on someone. Just having it in the house is enough. Say what? It got stashed there by the housekeeper? Even if it's all on the girlfriend, bet Goodell is going to suspend them for violating the personal conduct policy.

I'm not saying they won't get in trouble regardless from Goodell, he'll suspend you if he hears you sneezed without covering your nose. But you would be surprised what people can get away with just as long as you deny the whole time. With it being in the house that wee could potentially belong to not only the people who own the house, but anyone who has spent any kind of time in the house which could be several dozen people for all we know. Now it IS believed that the drugs belong to SOMEONE but it can not be pinned on anyone person. The only thing that can be pinned on anyone is the 2.5 pound pot delivery to the wifey and honestly if it was delivered through a service like FedEX, UPS, or USPS then she could honestly get out of that by saying, "There was a package and I signed for it, I didn't know what it was." The reason people get sentenced in these cases is either because A: They had some on their person, linking them to the stash inside the house, or B: the cops and DA scare them into making some kind of deal. Any lawyer not working for the State would tell his client in this situation to deny.

I don't really consider it "news".

It's the Bungles, it is a normal occurrence. When you don't hear of something criminal coming out of the Tuck for more than a few weeks, be worried. Something perpetually evil is going on with the world.

Wait, the Feds didn't arrest anyone- they can still play Sunday!!!

You have six pounds of weed in your house? Really?

You would have thought that the players on the Bengals team as a whole would have learned something from the life and death of Chris Henry. It is comical to me that they haven't. The owner and coaches still recruit the worst troubled players from other teams, they still draft players with characterissues too. The worst organization in football. Even worse then Al Davis IMO.

But what I will never understand is how when a guy is making over $900,000 he can even get involved with something like this. Whether it is the girlfriend a friend or it is him dealing the drugs.

I understand when the dishwasher at the restuarant down the road with no prospects decides to get into drug dealing game. He feels he has no other alternatives to make some real money.

How is it that these players don't understand that they have already made it, and the risk outweighs the rewards.

It is a good thing that I don't run the NFL because this guy would be out of the league permanantly based on stupidity! I can understand when players do drugs. Steroids, HGH, pot, cocaine, etc. It is stupid but I understand it. They want a performance edge, or they have a drug problem, or they slip up, or they got caught smoking some pot which is similar to drinking. Ok, but commiting or being associated with a felony like this one while playing is just so incedibly stupid that I would just kick him out of the league for good.

But I do have to thank the Bengals organization for continuing to amuse me and for making the Browns look better.

Archived