THE BROWNS BOARD

Im Pissed Off With The Browns Thread

BrownIndian

i wish it were funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks a lot lerner for hiring holmgren.

thanks a lot fans who bought into his load of shit.

thanks a lot holmgren hiring your blow boy's son who looks like a cross between howdy doody and dennis the menace.

thanks a lot dicks that we didn't realize that by changing the coaching staff and everyone in between that we were doing the exact thing that we'll be doing next year and the year after that. "well last year it was an evaluation year and so this year is the REAL year that we will be playing........yeah four years ago it was the beginning of the beginning and so those three years in between we were evaluating and next year it is the first year but i guess we will still be evaluating DUH DUH DUH

jerrymahoney.jpg

thanks a lot holmgren hiring your blow boy's son who looks like a cross between howdy doody and dennis the menace.

thanks a lot dicks that we didn't realize that by changing the coaching staff and everyone in between that we were doing the exact thing that we'll be doing next year and the year after that. "well last year it was an evaluation year and so this year is the REAL year that we will be playing........yeah four years ago it was the beginning of the beginning and so those three years in between we were evaluating and next year it is the first year but i guess we will still be evaluating DUH DUH DUH

jerrymahoney.jpg

miktoxic, on 16 October 2011 - 05:33 PM, said:

Posted Image

Firing Mangini was a bad decision. At least he knew how to get his players to care. Watch the transition periods, guys are walking off the field, hanging their heads. Nobody on this team gives a shit. And why should they? Our biggest playmaker from last year is on the sidelines, our QB cant complete a pass, and our defense can't stop a nosebleed.

We look God awful this week.

Yeah, it's amazing how Browns fans always single out the QB. No QB in the history of the NFL would do well on the Browns.

Put Tom Brady on the Browns and you'd be calling for his head after 3 weeks.

This team has a LONG way to go. O-line can't block. Running game is nonexistent. Receivers run bad routes and/or drop balls constantly. UG-LEE.

How do you turn the most accurate passer in NCAA history into a guy who can't even complete 40% of his passes? Stick him on the Cleveland Frowns.

its also amazing that the colt fags come here to support him even when he looks like shit. just go away....he's not as good as you think.

college success has little correlation to NFL success. so which are you...a steer or a queer?

Yeah, it's amazing how Browns fans always single out the QB. No QB in the history of the NFL would do well on the Browns.

Put Tom Brady on the Browns and you'd be calling for his head after 3 weeks.

This team has a LONG way to go. O-line can't block. Running game is nonexistent. Receivers run bad routes and/or drop balls constantly. UG-LEE.

How do you turn the most accurate passer in NCAA history into a guy who can't even complete 40% of his passes? Stick him on the Cleveland Frowns.

I don't agree. A smart strong armed QB would make a huge difference. Look what Manning is to the Colts. What Mccoy did in college means nothing. He has a weak arm and so far has not been accurate.

I agree the Browns have a long way to go as a team but if they had Tom Brady they would be over .500 this year.

I don't agree. A smart strong armed QB would make a huge difference. Look what Manning is to the Colts. What Mccoy did in college means nothing. He has a weak arm and so far has not been accurate.

I agree the Browns have a long way to go as a team but if they had Tom Brady they would be over .500 this year.

Listen, young QBs need help. Peyton Manning sucked balls his first few years in the league. Tom Brady sat for years and then got to start for a great team. He still didn't do all that well, he just managed games while his team did all the heavy lifting.

You can't expect a 2nd year QB learning a new system to do amazingly if his team sucks this bad.

As horrible as things went today, if the Browns don't give up a kickoff return for a TD, this game goes to overtime. Why? Because Colt led his team down the field and scored.

Youre just awesome to bash a city you surely know nothing about because colt is doing crappy. I was based in wichita falls tx in the air force and it was the worst ghetto craphole I've ever seen. What say you to that?

I'm not bashing a city. I'm bashing an entire region of America. :lol:

And Witchia Falls is paradise compared to most of Ohio. Shitty fans there too. When UT and Vince Young beat the Buckeyes in Columbus, our fans had people cussing them out and throwing shit at them while leaving the stadium. It was so bad the president of OSU had to issue a formal apology for their fans shitty behavior.

funny you say shit-hole....you literally live in cattle country, completely surrounded by shit. the entire state smells like shit....i know, ive been there several times.

you aint got shit beat bro. your just a fanboy for a shitty QB....you cant defend noodles, so stop trying and go away. fans like you are really pathetic.

Archived