THE BROWNS BOARD

Seahawks Vs. Browns

jake24

Game opens up with the seahawks getting 3 on the spread. Two very bad and similar teams. Bad passing game, ok running backs, suspect D. It should be an interesting game at least.

Curious what everyone honetly thinks the outcome will be.

Seahawks 27 Browns 24

Giving the advantage to Seattle based on the few weapons they have, that we don't have. Sidney Rice could have a big game also Lynch.

Plus as bad as the browns luck is, thats good for 3 points there.

The Cleveland Browns Vs. The Seattle Seahawks

I know that it appears that Cleveland is a walking mess right now but I just don't think that is the case. I think that Cleveland is moving in the right direction in general, It will be a process but in looking at the previous game so far this season our losses have come from our lack of discipline.

Example 1) Bengals win the game with a quick snap go ahead TD to Green in which the Browns were caught napping.

Example 2) Titans win with a few BIG PLAYS that should have never happened. The Browns have got to clean up the poor tackling after the catch and not allow that critical YAC.

Example 3) Raiders win the game... or I should say the Browns lose the game with an abysmal performance on Special Teams. A fake FG on 4th and 20 to go for all the way for a TD and a 100+ KR returned for a TD... that 14 points and we lose by 7...

I don't really think that we are that bad of a team. We need LEADERS to step up and LEAD. We need the COACHES to do a better job PREPARING the team to play and CALLING a better game when it's GO TIME. This team needs better awareness and overall needs to develop a more heightened sense of urgency on Game Day.

But do I think that there is any way in "not heaven" that the Browns lose this weekend? Not a snowball's chance.

The Passing game of Cleveland will have a coming out party this weekend against a very weak Seahawk Secondary. I believe that if Hillis plays(if heals enough by Eriday TO play), if McCoy settles down in the pocket and if the OL can hold the rush for cotton-pickin' minute, we'll win handily and it won't be close.

This is just the type of game we need at this point in the season, coming at a time early enough for us to gain back some momentum at home and get our record back to .500 @ 3-3. This game "should" springboard us to a sustained win streak and instill some MUCH NEEDED confidence. I'm going all out on this one and calling it: CLE 42 SEA 17

well i think the browns will win.

and if they don't.............pack it in, season is OVER.

seahags couldn't beat a HS team right now, so if you can't beat them i think it's time sell the stadium.

So you're saying then that the Giants aren't even a high school team? I seem to remember the Seahawks going on the road and beating the Giants just about 2 Sundays ago.

I still think the Browns should win on Sunday but it wouldn't be the worst loss in the history of the NFL if we don't win this week.

I'd have to say, with the Browns offense looking like it does, they will be hard pressed to score 17 points. Unless the Defense or Special teams score. (WHich they are due..............CRIBBS) That being said, I can;t see the Hawks putting up more then 20. Our defense is playing well,and the Hawks are starting Whitehurst. SO in my eternally opptomistic opinion, Browns 23 Hawks 16.

I'll be there in section 149 row 27 watching and cheering them on................GO BROWNS

Game opens up with the seahawks getting 3 on the spread. Two very bad and similar teams. Bad passing game, ok running backs, suspect D. It should be an interesting game at least.

Curious what everyone honetly thinks the outcome will be.

Seahawks 27 Browns 24

Giving the advantage to Seattle based on the few weapons they have, that we don't have. Sidney Rice could have a big game also Lynch.

Plus as bad as the browns luck is, thats good for 3 points there.

Browns 38

Seahawks 3

Ok so guys, we suck, we know this...

That said, I can pretty much garentee the Browns win this game..

Seahawks over the last decade are a terrible team coming off a bye. Charlie Whitehurst will probably get the start. Marcus Truffuent went on the IR.

Browns win 24-10

there are gonna be some real pissed off browns fans come sunday (IMO).

i like the optimism but you've gotta mix it in with a little reality.

seattle beat the giants by 11 on the road in a much louder environment. giants have far more talent than the browns. seattle is coming off a bye week. i really doubt carroll will allow his team to lay a turd like the browns did in oakland.

hey man i hope we win but if i'm laying my money down i'll take seattle and give the 3.

The Cleveland Browns can be formidable when firing on all cylinders! We've only seen, I'd say 40% efficiency from the offense. I'd say there are at least a few more tiers of effectiveness we've yet to achieve...and that IS good news. We've been in some close ones and if the offense can find the next gear, gel and build some chemistry- we could find the next tier this weekend. I'd like to see the Browns get to the better side 60% effectiveness vs. SEA. Seems as how we'll need at least 70% effectiveness to make a go at taking down the 49er next week.

I still believe that these guys can rally around Colt and the Leaders on the O and find a way to bring this ship under control, find our path and set sail to a brighter horizon.. Let's go Brownies 3-3 this week and never look back. The past is in the past, we're here to win and God willing, we've learned from our past mistakes and move forward. It's time and we're due.

this is probably going to be painful to watch. i have a feeling hillis won't be well enough to play, so we'll see plenty of 3 and outs or 3rd and longs. defense is bound to give up a huge play because they'll be on the field 35-40 mins throughout the game.

that being said

Seattle 24

Cleveland 13

i love this team, don't get me wrong, but i see 3-13 being a realistic finishing record for us.

I feel that is still too early to pack it in just yet. I still "see" a running winning streak coming with us winning the next 5 of 6. That puts us at a record of 7-4 when we defend Cleveland Browns Stadium against the Ravens in the final stretch of the season..

We're gonna need someone to step-up and we need them to do it soon :excl:

Boy you guys are troopers. Every week the hopes are up and refreshed. I haven't seen anything resembling a football team since week 3. Until they show some signs of handling pressure and running the ball, they will continue to lose. 24-17 Seahawks.

Lets see

1. Browns do not have a very good QB

2. Our running backs are a mess

3. Our Oline is a mess

4. Our Special Teams is a mess

5. Haden might not play

6. Cribbs is pissed off

7. Our rookie head coach, has not really figured things out just yet

8. Megatron does not play for the Browns

9. Holgram did not listen to all you wanting to sign every single wide-out that came up, instead he kept our draft picks so he can get us more players like Haden, Sheard,Talyor,Ward..What a Moron we should fire H&H...

10. Again Holgram messed up by not offering both our first round picks to the 49ers for B.Edwards, cause he had 1 good year like lloyd..fire H&H\

11. Once again Holgram xxxxed up by not signing a 13 game wonder in Hillis to the largest contract in NFL history...fire H&H

12. I think H&H do not want to win as bad as we want them to win because he hase not turned this thing around in 1.5yrs fire H&H

With all this going on in Cleveland, I think and Hope that the worse is behind us, the fact is unlike the Tenn game the Browns never gave up against the Raiders.

I think Browns win going away, just something in me tells me we win big

31-10

Now FYI, some of you think we win this game we springboard into a winning streak, well do you see who we play the following week...

i guess you didn't see the seahawks play the giants 2 weeks ago. i did. and what did the giants do against buffalo this past week? exactly.

might want to rethink your logic.

well I did, you catch a lot of games when you have the NFL Ticket, and also if you seen what they did against the pathetic cards you may want to rethink your logic.

besides i didnt see any prediction from you so siggggggnnnnnn heerreeeee

Yes sir, we play the 49ers in California the eve of Halloween... If we're sitting at .500 that game I've seen stranger things happen. Also, the '9ers just barely beat the Lions Sunday and I believe that we're a better team than the Lions are despite what our record is. We need to be less predicable and increase awareness across all three phases of the game to really have a fighting chance... and for pete's sake, we gotta keep the coach awake, win big and shower that man with Gatorade!That should do the trick nicely, because I see a "tight" team out there, way, way, way to tight. They need to loosen up and play loose, quit thinking and just PLAY THE GAME! It's time we find our swagger.

Yes sir, we play the 49ers in California the eve of Halloween... If we're sitting at .500 that game I've seen stranger things happen. Also, the '9ers just barely beat the Lions Sunday and I believe that we're a better team than the Lions are despite what our record is. We need to be less predicable and increase awareness across all three phases of the game to really have a fighting chance... and for pete's sake, we gotta keep the coach awake, win big and shower that man with Gatorade!That should do the trick nicely, because I see a "tight" team out there, way, way, way to tight. They need to loosen up and play loose, quit thinking and just PLAY THE GAME! It's time we find our swagger.

Now I have seen some of the most Retarded post on this site ever...

This site shows that Browns fans are somtimes not that smart..

You have people like Goolie who are Retards( No offense Goolie) and some that are moreons about H&H, and some who want to fire everyone..Me I do not like Colt, and was NEVER A HILLIS FAN, but he did do well for 13 games last yr...BUT THIS JUST MIGHT BE THE POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!

"I believe that we're a better team than the Lions are despite what our record is"

HOLD LET ME TYPE THAT AGAIN

"I believe that we're a better team than the Lions are despite what our record is"

I GOTTA DO IT AGAIN

wow, I am still laughing..

Let me guess

Little better than Megatron

Mccoy Better than Stafford

Whoever is our running back better than Best

ONE MORE TIME

^^^man, im glad you did that....cause the moment i read that little gem, i for the first time ever wanted to make a signature. thats just...xxxxing.....wow.....i dont really know what to say. im not even sure what to think about this kid now.....to say something like that on the day you joined....holy xxxxing shit batman.

there is only one silver lining in this murky cloud of browns suckitude.....seattle does not historically travel well to the east coast. despite beating the giants in the meadowlands, this could be the X-factor.

now, at least carroll can somewhat coach. shurmur is gonna throw it 65 times this game, with probably 4 more drops coming via hardesty. we lose by at least 3 scores....9-28.

:unsure: whoops, I take it you don't agree? :D

besides i didnt see any prediction from you so siggggggnnnnnn heerreeeee

i predicted that the browns would lose by at least 4 that way winning a money bet by the spread. the actual score doesn't mean anything unless doing over or under.

been around much?

I was at the Preseason game vs. The Lions. Had we played Starters the whole way we would have dominated. Okay, I get it that it was preseason and all, just the vibe and feel of the game told me it was so. We've been caught sleeping and duped for a FK FG TD and have drawn the short straw time and again this season. If we clean it up then I think that we have a chance to be legitimately competitive. I really believe that, and I'm not ashamed in the least bit to admit it.

Our Defense has actually been decent. I think that McFadden had somewhere in the mid 90 yard range and he broke an early run for around 20-25 yards, he was mostly kept in check the rest of the day. The Raiders are 10th in the power rankings and they just beat us with the fake FG and and caught a break on a 100+ yard KR for a TD! We could have beaten the Bengals without that sleepwalking moment... we could EASILY have been 4-1 at this point if our offense could gel already.

What's taking so long? Well, we've got to get 1600 yards worth of offense on the field for starters. The fact is Colt thrives when Peyton is in the game and you're seeing the effects of what happens when you can't use your best weapon. Think about what happens when the Colts lose Manning or the Vikings lose Peterson. Well what would happen if an up n coming team like Cleveland loses Peyton Hillis, Eric Steinbach, Joe Haden and Mack is coming back off a surgery? Well, there you have it.

The good news is nobody quitting. We'll clean it up, and this weekend we'll clean up CBS by mopping the floor with the Seahawks. I'm praying Haden and Hillis can make it to the field, because if they can and are healthy, Haden gets a pick 6 and Hillis goes 145yds for 2TDs.

Archived