THE BROWNS BOARD

Seahawks Vs. Browns

jake24

i keep hearing this "we could be 4-1 if not for x,y,z."

lets say that cincy didn't catch us sleeping. can anyone say for certain that they would not have scored the go-ahead TD anyway? they were driving afterall....

so again, lets say ford doesn't take that kick to the house. they could very well have drive down the field and scored...taking more time off the clock.

here's the problem....you take away any one play from a game, it completely changes the complexion of the remainder of the play calls. one cannot assume that if those broken plays were removed that the balance of the game would have played out exactly the same as it did. so no....we could not be easily 4-1. cause you cannot predict the outcome without those plays. they happened, we lost. we're 2-3, and playing like a 2-3 team.

i would have been a millionaire if only i had purchased a ticket the other night and hit the powerball. but i didn't, so im not.

Yes I understand... But if WE DO make those plays(Cribbs on the streak, Little makes the catch in the Endzone, or we force a Cincy turnover) we are sitting at 4-1 in the same boat the Lions are. Are we still the same team if we make those few plays that drastically change the W/L ratio? We are not as far off as you may think nor are we as close as I believe. But as always, Go Browns!

Now I have seen some of the most Retarded post on this site ever...

This site shows that Browns fans are somtimes not that smart..

You have people like Goolie who are Retards( No offense Goolie) and some that are moreons about H&H, and some who want to fire everyone..Me I do not like Colt, and was NEVER A HILLIS FAN, but he did do well for 13 games last yr...BUT THIS JUST MIGHT BE THE POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!

"I believe that we're a bUtter team than the Lions are despite what our record is"

HOLD LET ME TYPE THAT AGAIN

"I believe that we're a batter team than the Lions are despite what our record is"

I GOTTA DO IT AGAIN

"I believe that we're a bItter team than the Lions are despite what our record is"

wow, I am still laughing..

Let me guess

Little better than Megatron

Mccoy Better than Stafford

Whoever is our running back better than Best

ONE MORE TIME

"I believe that we're a bUTLer team than the Lions are despite what our record is"

I'm sure the changes I made dont make sense from a language perspective - but then again the sentence you wrote does not make sense from an NFL perspective ;-)

We are not as far off as you may think nor are we as close as I believe. But as always, Go Browns!

i hear ya.

some might think the bitchin and whining is getting old.

i myself find the fact that we can't put it together and look like a team that gives a shit and kick some ass consistently on sundays during the season is getting old.

some people will continue to drink pissy coffee not caring how it tastes just because it's coffee. some will bitch about it til someone makes a good pot.

and if campbell doesn't break a collar bone, we likely get blown out. can we please stop with the shoulda woulda coulda arguments? its irrelevant....we're the laughing stock at 2-3. ive had my fill of NY talk radio going on and on about our idiot coaches not watching film to recognize oaklands tendency to fake.

outside of the little rust belt, we are a laughing stock right now.

I saw the looks on the players faces, they're a team that WANTS to win. They are getting embarrassed out there, what happens when competitors get mocked on? They get angry, they develop a chip on their shoulder... They are gonna need that chip and this anger to spur them on towards the end of the season when the two biggest bullies on the block coming to get our lunch money. We will get better, believe in Colt.. he's a warrior and a leader. Hillis will get healthy and so will Haden. Peterson got picked on but he'll cover mostly the slot so he'll be fine. Skrine is learning. DQwell is playing his best football in years. Marcus Benard survived that amazing accident with only a broken wrist, he'll be back. Little is promising, he continues to develop every game. Momass caught another clutch TD. Hardesty is still running. Mack is back. Cribbs is going to play a greater role on special teams. Rubin and Taylor are a perfect tandem in the middle of the DL. Sheard is up for Defensive Rookie of the week. Dawson kicked an amazing onsides kick. They never gave up and We never shall. Go Browns.

This has to be the dumbest f-ing post ever shat on a message board in the history of the Internet.

Formidable when firing on all cylinders? A few more tiers of effectiveness?

60% effectiveness to beat Seattle? 70% effectiveness to beat SF?

Hey, why not just tell them to be at 100% effectiveness and win the World Series?

On and on and on and on it goes...........excuses and fabrications of universes that will FINALLY COME TOGETHER this week and once and for all PROVE the Browns are on their way.

Dude, THE BROWNS BLOW.

The hawks are better coached and have better skilled players. The are going to come out blitzing like a bitch and passing downfield. The Seahawks will look like a SB contender.

Sorry, but at least according to the latest Beauty Contests (NFL Power Rankings) many teams blow worse chunks than the Browns. I'm encouraged we don't stink as bad as say the Rams or Colts.

Well, with all due respects Tommie, not to downgrade the Browns (who I have a fair chance of winning this Sunday) but really- I'll give you a 1\2 point on your playmaker rag. That the Browns are better than the Lions? Laughable at this point. Stafford better than McCoy. Megatron (Calvin Johnson) can seriously be argued to be the best wr in the NFL. Mr "My name is Suh" is better than anyone the Browns have on defense.

Archived