THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Vs Seahawks

Harry Buffalo

coverage was clean

ehh, i think he got there a bit early. the announcer even said "he made a little bit of contact but...." and while i'd admit it was close and i don't think he did it because he felt he was beat i do think he got there a milisecond early and interfered with the reciever's left arm just before the ball arrived. hey ref mistakes are part of the game though and i won't fault any team for what ref's call. untill they are replaced by machines that make no mistakes it's just got to be a part of the game that has to be overcome.

ehh, i think he got there a bit early. the announcer even said "he made a little bit of contact but...." and while i'd admit it was close and i don't think he did it because he felt he was beat i do think he got there a milisecond early and interfered with the reciever's left arm just before the ball arrived. hey ref mistakes are part of the game though and i won't fault any team for what ref's call. untill they are replaced by machines that make no mistakes it's just got to be a part of the game that has to be overcome.

yup

yuh buddy, Moore coming up with a big catch on that cross route. Announcers have said it like 12 times now that people need to take a breath and chill that its only McCoys 14th start and to give the guy a chance and recognize the situation that hes going to be a good player.

Gotta love the way these browns finish games. I can never get off the edge of my seat til that game clock reads 0:00

im just like please dont xxxx it up please dont xxxx it up

Can you imagine both teams sitting in the locker room right after the game. Looking at each other, no one talking with the look like "what the fook just happened?"

It was far from what the west coast offense is supposed to look like.

Apparently Cousins can't block on offense of on the FG team. This guys needs dropped NOW!

Is it too late to get another special teams coach?

If Cousins can't block the guy, Mr. Doofus is supposed to get someone in there that can. And the Seahags really won that game on a punt TD, but thanks to some hometown reffing, BROWNS WIN!!!

Is it too late to get another special teams coach?

If Cousins can't block the guy, Mr. Doofus is supposed to get someone in there that can. And the Seahags really won that game on a punt TD, but thanks to some hometown reffing, BROWNS WIN!!!

You don't pull someone from a FG team in the middle of the game. It's not like offense or defense where you have had someone on the 2nd team practicing the whole week what they need to do, there is no second team special team units. If someone messes up on those teams, you bitch them out and tell them how to fix it and you replace them the next week.

By the way, I disagree that the block in the back call on the punt return was a bad call. It didn't look like a huge hit, but there was enough contact there to make the tackler fall down, and without the contact I believe he would have stayed on his feet and made the tackle.

Cousins, both times. The second time he double teamed to the right, which caused the guy to his left to pick up his guy, and then 79 got through because there was no one available to block him. The first time Cousins simple just got blown back by 79.

I also agree that those close penalties that went for us were justified. What pissed me off was the announcer saying that the Seahawks deserved a call because of all the crap flags against them and he was saying our players were just falling down on their own. Bullshit.

Cousins, both times. The second time he double teamed to the right, which caused the guy to his left to pick up his guy, and then 79 got through because there was no one available to block him. The first time Cousins simple just got blown back by 79.

I also agree that those close penalties that went for us were justified. What pissed me off was the announcer saying that the Seahawks deserved a call because of all the crap flags against them and he was saying our players were just falling down on their own. Bullshit.

FYI, the announcer was Jim Mora Jr.. He was the Seahawks coach just before they brought in Pete Carrol. He coached most of their players and probably had a hand in bringing many of them on to the Seahawks roster....so the fact that he appeared to favor them was not surprising to me.

Archived