THE BROWNS BOARD

Giddy 49Er Fans

Un3ek9er

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First I would like to say I come in peace and hope for a good game next week. now about the game:

I saw a post about someone saying you guys need hillis back. He might as well take the extra week off as the niners have not allowed a RB get a 100 yard game in 28 trys. Also I don't condone injury but ask Blount and Best about how we play. so if you want to beat us, you will have to beat us through the air, like Dallas did, Philly and Detroit tried. On Offense Gore is just getting into rhythm, a Familiar face for you guys will be back for us in Edwards and Alex is starting to put up a descent ball. All in all I think this is gonna be another Defensive battle. while were ranked 2nd in Defense and you guys are ranked 5th(total points).

Prediction: 49ers 24-6 Browns

Our really only hope is if the Alex Smith from the past however many years shows up this week and not the guy who's been playing QB for you this year.

I agree 100%, Harbaugh is playing to his strength and as some other 9er fans would say Disguising him

Well this weekend we will likely be reminded how Special Teams are run, and have to pay close attention to the 49ers return teams, especially against our shaky special teams, wishing Brad Seely was still in charge of our lot.

49er fan here. Sorry but I believe that you guys will get killed in this football game. You guy's didn't look very good against Seattle and your defense will not be able to stop Frank Gore. Sorry guys but this game is a blowout 35 to 3 Niners win easy. Good luck...I guess. Even a little bit of luck wont help you guys win this game.

As a Niner fan I must admit I know little about the Browns personal outside of Hillis and Colt. I know you guys have a stout defense and a 3-3 record but thats about it. Who are the players I should be watching this Sunday to maybe make a difference.

As far as my team goes, look for a much improved passing performance statistically. A bye week will really help us heal up and regroup'

your defense is nasty, but a couple things that will work in our favor are..

1. you will over look the Browns

2. you are getting Edwards back

3. Gore will find out that he cannot play because him and Teabow have to go to Church

4. Edwards will drop at least 3 balls

So I think the Browns will win 9-7. 3 FGs from Dawson, 49ers will get 2 safeties and a field goal.... Then I wake up....49ers 17-10. It will be closer because we will run,run,run shorten the game

Here we go...we get fan of team that was terrable last yr, your 5-1 this yr having a great yr, and you think your going to crush us. I think you win ALOT PEOPLE THINK YOU WILL WIN. Our Defense is 4th in the NFL. I think that means our Defense is pretty good. You will not score 35 pts. Have you score 35 points in a game all yr?? Besides the Tampa game were they didnt even get off the plane forthat game. Although I thought it was great that the 49ers were beating the Bucs so bad that V. Davis had a running play. THAT WAS GREAT!!!!!

Please do not come here and talk shit, you have a very good team. I like watching them casue of Gore, Willis( I think best LB in the Game) and Davis

17-7 49ers

49er's are definitely the better football team. I don't worry about gore near as much as vernon davis. Monster player and our LB's don't have the talent to keep up with him. I think this will be a closer game but the 49er's win around 20 or 23 to 10 to 13. I'm just praying we see our offense take a damn chance down the field and mix up looks on offense, but i highly doubt that.

This game will be over at half time. Niners win easy. The Browns are a terrible football team.

I can only imagine how cool you are in real life bro

49er's are definitely the better football team. I don't worry about gore near as much as vernon davis. Monster player and our LB's don't have the talent to keep up with him. I think this will be a closer game but the 49er's win around 20 or 23 to 10 to 13. I'm just praying we see our offense take a damn chance down the field and mix up looks on offense, but i highly doubt that.

You guys pretty much have to take a chance downfield to have a chance in this game. if you keep running it the game will be out of reach before you know it. I also have a feeling this game will be closer then i want it to be. Im just curious how has Haden been looking for you guys?

Here we go...we get fan of team that was terrable last yr, your 5-1 this yr having a great yr, and you think your going to crush us. I think you win ALOT PEOPLE THINK YOU WILL WIN. Our Defense is 4th in the NFL. I think that means our Defense is pretty good. You will not score 35 pts. Have you score 35 points in a game all yr?? Besides the Tampa game were they didnt even get off the plane forthat game. Although I thought it was great that the 49ers were beating the Bucs so bad that V. Davis had a running play. THAT WAS GREAT!!!!!

Please do not come here and talk shit, you have a very good team. I like watching them casue of Gore, Willis( I think best LB in the Game) and Davis

17-7 49ers

You might want to take an English class.

Agreed. Browns are better than a blowout here. The titans only "blew out" the browns from two big play tds. The 9ers almost lost to cincy and we should of beat cincy, so I think it will be a close contest. 9ers definetly have the upper hand though. I could honestly see the browns d holding on and causing some problems for Alex Smith and Gore. The rund d didn't look too bad against Seattle (I know lynch didn't play, but still we looked better than past games)

Facts you can not get away with

S.F Offense Vs Browns Defense

Total O Vs D

49ers 27th vs Browns 4th

Running

49ers 6th vs Browns 19th

Passing

49ers 31st vs Browns 2nd

Overall, I think its pretty simple what the Browns have to do. Stop GORE, easier said than done. If Browns jump on top quick the niners do not have the QB or Wide-outs to come back, the good thing forthe niners is that we never jump out quick.

Browns O Vs S.F Defense

Browns 23rd vs Niners 11th

Running

Browns 29th vs Niners 2nd

Passing

Browns 22nd vs Niners 22nd

As you can see we will have all types of problems running thru the Niners, the bad thing means we have to put the ball in Colts hand. The Niners do give up yards thru the air. I just think we have the QB to do this, plus we do not have Megatron on our team...

Browns will lose the game, but I think it will be alot closer than people think....

Stats do not lie

Total O Vs D

49er fan here. I believe that you guys will get killed in this game. You guy's didn't look very good against Seattle and your defense will not be able to stop Frank Gore. Sorry guys but this game is a blowout 35 to 3 Niners win easy. Good luck...I guess. Even a little bit of luck wont help you guys win this game.

What an asshat. Just like your coach.

If the fans are iny indication this team is ready for a reality check.

We'll provide it.

Zombo

Never had anything bad to say about a Browns fan. Good luck next weekend in SF. Most SF fans are writing this off as an easy W, but hey, any given Sunday... :D

Its not like the Browns are the Colts or Dolphins. The 49ers should expect to win sure, because they have been playing lights out. But remember, they had about the same record as the Browns last year, so they shouldn't be getting cocky just because they have a big lead in the crappy NFC West. At this point they should be able fall out of bed and win that division, but the teams in the AFC North are different than those in the NFC West.

You might want to take an English class.

I love when people say shit like this!!!!

Who cares how I spell or where I put a period or other shit that comes with English class....LOL love it!!!

I guess every team has jerk off fans..I just thought the Niners did not since they all love to hold hands and take in the Ass over in S.Fran

As a 49er fan living in Brown country, less than 2 hours from cleveland, I know a lot about the Browns and watch several games a year. I do not believe this will be a blow out game like some 49er fans believe and are just overlooking the Brownies. I sure hope that the players are not thinking like the fans are or we maybe setting up for a upset game.

The Browns have some very talented young players. McCoy has a lot of talent and has the potential to be a good player in this league. Hillis and Hardesty in the running game is a very good 1-2 punch. Greg Little has the size to be a beast at WR and Massaquoi is a very talented player and is the player that I am worried about. He doesnt have the numbers but he is a very good player. Joe Haden is a very talented CB, I do not know how he has been playing this year but he has the size and speed to be an elite corner. If he becomes one is a different story.

I believe the 49ers win 24-13.

I love when people say shit like this!!!!

Who cares how I spell or where I put a period or other shit that comes with English class....LOL love it!!!

I guess every team has jerk off fans..I just thought the Niners did not since they all love to hold hands and take in the Ass over in S.Fran

Every team has jerk off fans, but only in San Francisco will they actually ask to jerk you off.

Zombo

Browns 33

49ers 21

Oct 31

San Francisco (AP)- The Cleveland Browns upset the Niners Sunday, as Alex Smith forgot he wasn't supposed to go after Joe Haden, and the 2nd year corner made him pay with a game-clinching 67 yard interception return with 2:16 left in the game.

Colt McCoy was brilliant, as he had his best game of the season, and Phil Dawson added 4 FGs for the Browns, who have been awful on special this year.

Greg Little also shined, with 144 yards receiving and a TD.

The Browns now ride a 2 game winning streak into Houston, while SF limps towards Washington.

Its not like the Browns are the Colts or Dolphins. The 49ers should expect to win sure, because they have been playing lights out. But remember, they had about the same record as the Browns last year, so they shouldn't be getting cocky just because they have a big lead in the crappy NFC West. At this point they should be able fall out of bed and win that division, but the teams in the AFC North are different than those in the NFC West.

that is true, but dont judge our record by the division we play in.. We've only played one division game this year. our oppenents combined record this year is something like 20-18. yours is something like 13-25

your defense is nasty, but a couple things that will work in our favor are..

1. you will over look the Browns No...this will not happen, maybe if we still had Singletary but not with Harbaugh!

2. you are getting Edwards back How does this work in your favor?

3. Gore will find out that he cannot play because him and Teabow have to go to Church Gore's church is at the Stick!

4. Edwards will drop at least 3 balls Maybe...but it won't matter.

So I think the Browns will win 9-7. 3 FGs from Dawson, 49ers will get 2 safeties and a field goal.... Then I wake up....49ers 17-10. It will be closer because we will run,run,run shorten the game

Good news for you guys, I don't think you will have to worry about missing any extra points!

Never had anything bad to say about a Browns fan. Good luck next weekend in SF. Most SF fans are writing this off as an easy W, but hey, any given Sunday... :D

How many tool niner fans are going to start their own happy face threads?

You guys were so bad last year you weren't in the running in the worst division in history.

Your QB sucks, your coach is an asshat ... you are on a nice little run so you'd THINK you'd be proud but humble ... not all uppety and superior over 1/3 of a good season.

Who opened the Tool bag?

Zombo

Archived