THE BROWNS BOARD

Giddy 49Er Fans

Un3ek9er

^ yeah theres some gay people here like all cities. But going back to FOOTBALL we got more rings than you got. I know you, your boyfriends and husband like to avoid that fact, and might be so surprised that you just farted out your Tim Tebow Jockey G-strings, but if the Clowns would stop their group sex session before every game and at halftime they might win more than four games every yr lmao...

Would you like me to display the titles we have won here in Northeast Ohio?

If you also count the Raiders titles won while in Oakland that only means your area has 7 to the Cleveland areas 13.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? ... ... REALLY?

I've been to SF many a time. If it is tank tops today, it is longjohns tomorrow, I froze muts off in that city in the middle of Summer.

Those pretty "girls" in shorts are named Timothy and Ramon and slept at the YMCA last night.

And "Top Five football team" ... did the palyoffs start? JUst because you have a rah rah college coach and you won five games doesn't earn you shit in the NFL There's no "rankings" ... you gotta beat everybody ... the list of nobodies that had five wins in October is a long one, Chachi.

Z

Mark Twain wrote: The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco.

This is a pretty fair statement. But take into consideration that in their 6 opening games they have only faced 1 divisional foe.

They have 10 games in which 5 are against the NFC West, the other 5 are:

vs Browns

@ Washington

vs Giants

@ Baltimore

vs Steelers

They should be able to win 2-3 of the 5 remaining games outside of the division and at least 3 in the division given the teams in the division. That would put them 10 wins alone. They could very well sweep the division, it really is not a stretch to say they could. That in itself would put them at 10 wins.

There might very well be some falloff, but the 49ers opened with the first 6 games as the hardest part of their schedule and came out looking good. I hope they don't fall off.

Uh, I beg to differ. If you haven't played the Browns/Steelers/Ravens yet you by no means have played the hardest part of your schedule....so, it seems to me that you have both the hardest part and the easiest part of your schedule left. Playing the AFC North is the hard part, playing the NFC West is the easy part. You should win your division easily, but you will take some bumps and bruises along the way.

I only came over to the Browns board to see what the fans thought of the Niners and there is no respect. I hate getting sour but how have the Browns in any way showed they are a better team than the 49ers this year? You have wins against who, the 0-fer dolphins and the o-fer colts, oh but the Seahawks have won a game that must be the playoff contending team you guys proven yourself on. My point is in my own opinion we have faced tougher opponents and came out on top and have the better record.

Also there is no way you guys win this game by running the ball, i'll be back after to let you guys beat on me if you win and how you win. I also believe that it is pretty ignorant to place the browns at #6 team or whatever that is definitely not the case. The 49ers are not top 5 in my opinion but right now we have been playing lights out.

The Browns are #6 or whatever in statistical defensive rankings yabo. No one ever said they were #6 in any overall power ranking.

Another thing please do not go the franchise route, because in no way does the Browns have a better overall franchise. Yes our last super bowl was in like 95 but we were a winning dynasty throughout the entire 80s, we dominated the 80s and was still rolling in the early 90s. The only teams that can argue a better frachise are the Steelers and Cowboys. But I guess if your a fan you should always think yours is the best dynasty/franchise.

Uhm, tell us which franchise it was that appeared in 11 out of 12 League Championship games, winning 7? That would be the Browns. Even if you forgot about the Browns because your noggin is too stiff to assimilate history, how the F**K could you forget about the Packers?

The teams that embarrass themselves saying their team is so much better normally look stupid come Sunday night, imo we are the better team at this point in the season. We have the same knack for showing up at tough games and playing down at easy ones. We just didn't have a coaching staff that could close out, we do now. Do not underestimate the 49ers their is a reason for the hype.

Okay didn't the Browns win all of those divisional championships in a different league. NFL has the Browns at 0 superbowls and in my own opinion the Steelers Cowboys and 49ers are top 3 NFL dynasties. Packers are on their way to their fifth it looks like we can talk next year. Superbowls is all that matters to me and that puts us under the Steelers who I hate. I swear when one of the niners said we were top 5 a Browns fan stated their top 5 and put Browns as 6. Regardless the Browns have not shown up this year to this day. If you guys do thats great and i'll be sad to see my team lose, but we are the favorites and i'm looking forward to a good game. A close game with great defense and brilliant offense. We have weapons for days and a great run game against a below average run defense. Colt McCoy has not played better than Alex this year. I'm not sure on his history but we are talking about the present. Not to mention I don't care where your defense ranks we have played the Bengals and won and they are first and our defense isn't to shabby either.

Patriots are all Tom Brady imo and they only have 3 I think so once again imo they are not top 3 definitely top 10. The Super Bowl is the goal of every team every year. That is what your working towards and so the teams with the most deserve the most props. I understand the browns were unstoppable in the league they were in before the NFL merger thing, this is way before any of our times. I'm 21 The niners haven't done anything since I was old enough to understand football. I'm excited about this fast start and look forward to beating the Browns to prove we are legit and i'm hoping for wins against the redskins and giants and steelers and would except a loss from the ravens. This is a tall order, but i'm a fan i'm supposed to be optimistic.

Okay didn't the Browns win all of those divisional championships in a different league.

NO, they didn't. They were mostly won in the NFL

NFL has the Browns at 0 superbowls and in my own opinion the Steelers Cowboys and 49ers are top 3 NFL dynasties.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. In your case you get 2 for one. You get an asshole of an opinion.

Packers are on their way to their fifth it looks like we can talk next year.

The Packers may be on their way to their 14th, not their 5th.

Superbowls is all that matters to me and that puts us under the Steelers who I hate.

Saying that makes you sound completely f88king ignorant about anything doing with the history of football. Is that what your are? Completely f88king ignorant? You are making a case for yourself.

Here is your list of champions. Now quit making a fool of yourself:

(#) – Current NFL Champion

Franchise NFL Championships AFL Championships AAFC Championships Super Bowls Total

Green Bay Packers# 9* 4 13

Chicago Bears 8 1 9

Cleveland Browns 4 4[17] 8

New York Giants 4 3 7

Pittsburgh Steelers 6 6

Washington Redskins 2 3 5

Dallas Cowboys 5 5

San Francisco 49ers 5 5

I swear when one of the niners said we were top 5 a Browns fan stated their top 5 and put Browns as 6. Regardless the Browns have not shown up this year to this day. If you guys do thats great and i'll be sad to see my team lose, but we are the favorites and i'm looking forward to a good game.

Well, at least you finally got something right. Yes, "you" are the favorites, certainly as you should be

]

What power ranking shows the browns over the niners? Niners are ranked #4 this week fellas!

Who cares about power rankings. The only thing that matters is who is line to make the playoffs, and, yes, the 9ers seem to have a shoe in with that division to get to the postseason.

The Browns....not so much.

I only came over to the Browns board to see what the fans thought of the Niners and there is no respect. I hate getting sour but how have the Browns in any way showed they are a better team than the 49ers this year? You have wins against who, the 0-fer dolphins and the o-fer colts, oh but the Seahawks have won a game that must be the playoff contending team you guys proven yourself on. My point is in my own opinion we have faced tougher opponents and came out on top and have the better record.

Also there is no way you guys win this game by running the ball, i'll be back after to let you guys beat on me if you win and how you win. I also believe that it is pretty ignorant to place the browns at #6 team or whatever that is definitely not the case. The 49ers are not top 5 in my opinion but right now we have been playing lights out.

Another thing please do not go the franchise route, because in no way does the Browns have a better overall franchise. Yes our last super bowl was in like 95 but we were a winning dynasty throughout the entire 80s, we dominated the 80s and was still rolling in the early 90s. The only teams that can argue a better frachise are the Steelers and Cowboys. But I guess if your a fan you should always think yours is the best dynasty/franchise.

The teams that embarrass themselves saying their team is so much better normally look stupid come Sunday night, imo we are the better team at this point in the season. We have the same knack for showing up at tough games and playing down at easy ones. We just didn't have a coaching staff that could close out, we do now. Do not underestimate the 49ers their is a reason for the hype.

Also I am not a band wagon fan I live in California and I am surrounded by Raiders fans who for the past 12 years of my life have loved to quote our record, like they have room to talk. I and the rest of us niners are definitely going to enjoy our moment. I just hope the douche bag niner fans don't make the rest of us look to bad. Think about it though, belittling each others teams is one of the fun parts of football.

Edit: Already a long post but doing my weekly research according to your website you haven't had a back run more than 100 in any game on the season. So like I said I think it comes down to the passing attack.

I was the one who said the Browns at 6, no shit the Browns are not 6th in power rankings. I did that just to put the Browns ahead of the Niners...WOW didnt think people would not see the joke in that...OOPs my bad

You talk about coming on here and seeing some of our post about us winning the game and thinking we can run the ball, well we can run the ball

and have been on on the niners blogs about this game everybody thinks the niners are going to win 75-3, talk about having cum in the eyes.....

You are more than likely pretty young because you do not know about the Browns History thats ok..Lesson learned you now know about the History of the NFL....

Do you think Jim Brown is one of the best running back of all time?? We probley think yea he one of the best...Guess what that was before the Super Bowl era...So I guess that does not count right...oops gotcha ya...Love when people say that nothing counts before the super bowl era than I bring up Jim Brown

OK...yet another Niners fan here. I come in peace...but after reading some of the comments in here, I couldn't NOT say something.

1) To one of my fellow Niner fans...making fun of the Browns name? Really? PLEASE tell me you know WHY the team is called the Browns. Its akin to the Niners being called the San Francisco Walshes. Please do a little research.

2) To a poster suggesting that the recent Patriots were a "better" dynasty than the Niners. Pats: 5 Super Bowls, 3 Wins. Niners: 5 Super Bowls, 5 Wins. Please explain. As much as it pains me to say it, the Steelers are the top dog these days.

3) Gay jokes. Really? Dude, you guys are in freakin' Cleveland. Stop it already.

Now on to actual game matters.

I REALLY don't think the Browns will move the ball on the ground. The best rushing performance this season was Michael Vick...and he had 75 yards. No RB has had over 65 yards and Blount, McCoy, and Best all got hurt. Obviously, its not impossible, but the Niners are REALLY, REALLY good defending the run.

Where they can be beat is in the pass game. They are improving tho in that dept. The best thing would probably be to throw the ball from a base package. Why? Because Aldon Smith only plays in the Nickel D...and he has 5.5 sacks in the past 3 games. Keep him off the field.

On O, the Niners are much better than the numbers would suggest. They started of VERY, VERY slow. Gore put up about 140 yards in the first 3 games combined. They only put up about 200 yards of total O in those 3 games. Since then tho, they have exploded. Gor has been over 120 yards in each of the past three games and as a team they have been over 200 in each of the past two.

Alex Smith is steady. He's not franchise by any means, but he's not making mistakes.

Do the Browns have a shot? Of course they do. This Niners look like they have a chance to be REALLY, REALLY good (they are still learning the O...lockout was a bitch), but they aren't the full package yet. They are certainly not good enough yet to make broad boasts about a blowout.

This game will likely be a close one. I'm not going to predict a winner, but the Browns certainly have a shot.

OK...yet another Niners fan here. I come in peace...but after reading some of the comments in here, I couldn't NOT say something.

1) To one of my fellow Niner fans...makingo fun of the Browns name? Really? PLEASE tell me you know WHY the team is called the Browns. Its akin to the Niners being called the San Francisco Walshes. Please do a little research.

2) To a poster suggesting that the recent Patriots were a "better" dynasty than the Niners. Pats: 5 Super Bowls, 3 Wins. Niners: 5 Super Bowls, 5 Wins. Please explain. As much as it pains me to say it, the Steelers are the top dog these days.

3) Gay jokes. Really? Dude, you guys are in freakin' Cleveland. Stop it already.

Now on to actual game matters.

I REALLY don't think the Browns will move the ball on the ground. The best rushing performance this season was Michael Vick...and he had 75 yards. No RB has had over 65 yards and Blount, McCoy, and Best all got hurt. Obviously, its not impossible, but the Niners are REALLY, REALLY good defending the run.

Where they can be beat is in the pass game. They are improving tho in that dept. The best thing would probably be to throw the ball from a base package. Why? Because Aldon Smith only plays in the Nickel D...and he has 5.5 sacks in the past 3 games. Keep him off the field.

On O, the Niners are much better than the numbers would suggest. They started of VERY, VERY slow. Gore put up about 140 yards in the first 3 games combined. They only put up about 200 yards of total O in those 3 games. Since then tho, they have exploded. Gor has been over 120 yards in each of the past three games and as a team they have been over 200 in each of the past two.

Alex Smith is steady. He's not franchise by any means, but he's not making mistakes.

Do the Browns have a shot? Of course they do. This Niners look like they have a chance to be REALLY, REALLY good (they are still learning the O...lockout was a bitch), but they aren't the full package yet. They are certainly not good enough yet to make broad boasts about a blowoiut.

This game will likely

This is the problem. Please admit you don't know anything about Cleveland, before you say dude you're in fuxing Cleveland

Guest 49ers4Life
We have 13 titles....when you get half way to our total, call us.

You guys have 4 NFL titles and the last in 1964. How many teams were in the NFL when you won those in the 50's and one in 1964? Like 8 or 10? Let's face it, you guys have ZERO SB's. When you get to ONE-FIFTH of our total, call me. But I think we'll all be in the ground by then.

Guest 49ers4Life
I would be willing to say that the Patriots Dynasty mirrors and even surpasses what the Cowboys and Niners did during their time at the top just saying bro.

49ers won 4 SB's in 9 years in the 1980's. No other team has done that. Not the Squeelers, not the Cowgirls/Cowturds/Cowpukes, not the Patsies, and not the Green Bay Crappers.

Really? ... ... REALLY?

I've been to SF many a time. If it is tank tops today, it is longjohns tomorrow, I froze muts off in that city in the middle of Summer.

Those pretty "girls" in shorts are named Timothy and Ramon and slept at the YMCA last night.

Z

Funniest thing i've read in weeks..........

i'm glad we have Pontbriand, Dawson, and Zombo.

1st post here. Yet ANOTHER 49er fan.

First let me say what a thoroughly entertaining thread this was to read. I LMAO at almost every single post. :lol:

I wanted to reply to so many but I had to constrain myself. I was laughing too hard to type.

I'm not concerned at all with this Sunday's game. The Browns will be no tougher than the Rams, Cards or Seahags. It'll be an easy win for us. Like an extended bye week for the Niners! The fact of the matter is, there's only one team that MIGHT be better than us in the NFL and that's Green Bay. They have a better passing game than we do. But we are better at everything else.

Do yourselves a favor on Sunday and get drunk early. It'll ease the pain of a blow-out loss that'll be over by half-time. B)

Wow. Most over confident fans I have ever come across. I hope some of that rubs off on the team.

Niners are 4-1 outside of their weak ass division, we are 3-2 outside of our strong ass division ... 55-3? Really? Bye Week? Really?

Can't wait til Sunday...

Z

i love how they ignore the fact that their passing O and D is among the worst in the league. and its gonna be a blowout...lmao.

has it been that long since youve won anything that you mental midgets forget what a good team really is?

Guest 49ers4Life
I'm not concerned at all with this Sunday's game. The Browns will be no tougher than the Rams, Cards or Seahags

Ahem, Lambs and Turds are the only acceptable names for our other division rivals. Seahags/Seachickens are good names for the Seahags tho...

This thread was even funnier than the first thread I posted in!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And AMEN to an injury free game.

PS - I like to talk a little smack now and again but damn, Real49er has got some SKILLZ!! :P

49ers have 5 superbowls, i'll take that over what the Browns have:0. They were successful before the Super Bowl ever existed which means none of you supposed historian browns fans were even alive. The niners are 4-1 outside of our weak division, the browns are 3-2 outside of their strong division, how is that ever an argument that is on the side of the Browns, lmao. By the way those 3 wins are against two of the worst teams in the NFL right now and the Seahawks, gratz on that. Jim Brown what does he have to do with anything? He was a good player who played for the browns? Have you heard of Jerry Rice who was voted as the best player of all time by actual players and Joe Montana who was voted as second. ALL of this is completely irrelevant. How about we talk about why the Browns are probably going to lose on Sunday.

I didn't come to argue and put down the Browns dynasty, I came to talk football with people who know more about the Browns than I do and see what could really happen this Sunday. I didn't believe it would be a blowout and so I wanted opinions from the other side.

Ahem, Lambs and Turds are the only acceptable names for our other division rivals. Seahags/Seachickens are good names for the Seahags tho...

Yes, you are right of course. I stand corrected. B)

This is the problem. Please admit you don't know anything about Cleveland, before you say dude you're in fuxing Cleveland

Well...I've been there (and to Columbus) and it was pretty boring...

...but your pouint is taken. Tell ya what, dump the tired a$$ gay jokes and we can actually talk football.

Ok time for a free history lesson. In the 1940s, when the Clowns first came into existence there was a cholera outbreak in Cleveland and everyone was shitting their asses off. So Mr. and Mrs. Clown who had just invented the new team were both taking a shit one day and were lacking in inspiration for a name for their new crappy team. So when they were on the crapper and had just passed a huge turd they were so happy when they wiped their asses that they took the stain on the toilet paper to be the new name for the team. Thus, the Browns were formed and have enjoyed a very, very crappy (literally) existence to this day.

Wow....really making Niner fans look like morons. Good job. I'm sure your parents are proud.

Archived