THE BROWNS BOARD

Where Are These 49Ers Fans Coming From?

Soju

Never seen an opposing team fans get all confrontational like this. Is it something in the semen they're drinking over there?

This is nothing. You should have been here a few years ago when we played the Jets. Some dude was sending "bestiality" pics over here in reference to our Dog pound, lol.

This is nothing. You should have been here a few years ago when we played the Jets. Some dude was sending "bestiality" pics over here in reference to our Dog pound, lol.

Even last year before the Browns played Tampa Bay there were some real whack jobs on here, including one guy who took pride in the fact that he would smack women around.

These losers dont compare to the Bucs fans last year. They really believe they are going to drop 55 points this weekend and are super obnoxious about it.

All I wanna know who is coming with me to start hell on there board if we win??

These losers dont compare to the Bucs fans last year. They really believe they are going to drop 55 points this weekend and are super obnoxious about it.

After i am done putting up my youtube video of the highlights and then pissing on the 49ers logo i'll go on their forums and drop the media link.

I live in Tampa, and the fans are a joke, they have not seen a home Bucs game the last two yrs because of blackouts for not selling out, then they bitch that they cant wwatch the game...Sellout the games morons. Last weekend was at a bar watching football and 2 guys come in at 1pm with Bucs gear on, and asked who the Bucs were playing and if they could put it on. The Bartender was funny. She said "Your joking right, first they play the saints at 4pm not 1pm, and the game is blacked out, shit do you even know who our QB is?" they guys said ohhh, well we have had a bad week... REALLY

Dont even get me started about the Rays fans in Tampa

Never seen an opposing team fans get all confrontational like this. Is it something in the semen they're drinking over there?

Obviously, yo do not understand that the 9ners are owned in Youngstown Ohio.............................but that is not uncoomnon on a board full of folks not having a clue about anything

im from sacramento and i thought i ran into the last 49ers fan last year around this same time..

Seems like they are all jumping on the band wagon

To answer your question where they are coming from, it is a bar in San Fransico called "este notches" rated the best transexual strip bar

im from sacramento and i thought i ran into the last 49ers fan last year around this same time..

To answer your question where they are coming from, it is a bar in San Fransico called "este notches" rated the best transexual strip bar

naw I just deal with the owners the DeBartolo Family thanks for the lunacy

Isn't that where you launched your dancing career? heehaw

Guest 49ers4Life

All you guys saying you'll shit all over our board when you win (big LMAO on that one), think again. Moderators need to approve of accounts before they can post and for some people, it takes years to finally get one registered. It sucks, but that's just the way it is.

Some non-49ers fans are on our board, but pretty much all of them have been on it for years. It's not like this board where you can go through a two-minute sign-up process then crap all over it. But I like your system a lot better!

All you guys saying you'll shit all over our board when you win (big LMAO on that one), think again. Moderators need to approve of accounts before they can post and for some people, it takes years to finally get one registered. It sucks, but that's just the way it is.

Some non-49ers fans are on our board, but pretty much all of them have been on it for years. It's not like this board where you can go through a two-minute sign-up process then crap all over it. But I like your system a lot better!

Sounds kinda of gay dude

ah yes....just how i thought it would be. yall love to dish it out, yet cant take it. buncha pussies....i wonder why....could it be that youve sucked for so long that you gotta prtect the "integrity" of your board against fans would do exactly what you are doing here...now?

what a buncha hypocrites.....its probably nice to go run an hide to a safe place. here, where we are men, can take a ribbing as such. go hide little girl.

^ aw c'mon, you're at least a little bit more excited for the game on Sunday, right? Adds a little more spice to the Brownies season for ya.

the browns fans have all the "spice" they need in their lives.

they spend every offseason touting some forgetable free agent as the "missing piece". they wiff on their draft. and then they start screaming how they are gonna own the NFL for the next 3 decades.

then season begins (and it only took till the first week for it to happen this year) and you start hearing the kerplunk of "fans" jumping ship.

shurmer, H&H, mccoy?

didn't take long for the guys the fans touted in the offseason to become public enemy #1.

they spend every offseason touting some forgetable free agent as the "missing piece". they wiff on their draft. and then they start screaming how they are gonna own the NFL for the next 3 decades.

yea, since haden, ward, taylor, sheard and little have all been wiffs on the draft lol. I'll admit i'm not sure if McCoy is the real deal, but you can't for a second say the FO isn't on point on getting starting caliber NFL players in the top of the draft. It sucks to admit but before H&H came along there was NO talent on this team from top to bottom. In 2 short years they've brought in 5 great players (Little has looked really good so far) and are on the cusp of making a top flight defense in the NFL.

^ aw c'mon, you're at least a little bit more excited for the game on Sunday, right? Adds a little more spice to the Brownies season for ya.

how does ya'll being pussified hypocrites make for more spice in a season? i can see it now....not a single one of you will be back if you lose. if you win....we'll have a larger influx of crossdresser and chicks with dicks running rampant around here.

how many drugs did your mom do while pregnant with your Retarded ass?

Guest 49ers4Life

^ after this Sunday we'll be done with the Clowns. The local Victoria's Secret has a nice sale running through Friday here, but once they heard the Brownies would be in town they kept it going through Sunday evening.

It is very true that a lot of the Niners fans are band wagon douche bags. I came over and jumped into a thread that had already been posted by a niner who was polite and tried to get some insight on the Browns from a fans perspective. All the "experts" and Niners fans predict Niners on top and I want to hear the other side of the story because it's not that simple. The browns fans came and started dumping on our team and franchise and all of that crap. I shot a couple back, but you Browns have your own douche bags. I'm still waiting to talk to a respectable Browns fan about stats, players and the outcome on sunday.

well, you came to the wrong place then. there's been about 20 of u homos rolling in here the past 2 days, and maybe 2 of you have even mentioned football.

its past that now....frankly, you offer no insight that we dont already know. we study our opponents independently, and actually watch other games. you pillow biters are oblivious outside of the bay area.

so just move along...we're not interested.

He is right guys ... it doesn't take 2 minutes. It was more like 30 seconds. A win would really be sweet this week.

Browns win = shitting of fags

This is an open question to anyone.

Is there ever a "good" time for an opposing fan to go to anothers board and talk smack? I mean lets say the Niners had won 10 Superbowls straight. Would that be OK to come and talk smack? Probably not. In fact it would probably be seen as being an arrogant douche and rubbing it in, on top of that, its not really fun. What about the other extreme. We have just gone 0-16 10 years straight. Im assuming that then wouldnt be a really good idea to talk shit either.....

hmmmm

you know from the sounds of it I think these browns fans(niner fans too probably) need to understand that success reinvigorates a fan base. It leaves us wanting more when our own forums become stale. When real fans such as myself and most likely every single other niner fan here will tell you that its not fun watching your favorite team lose every sunday and its not fun being shit on by other fans. So when that day comes when you can finally go to another teams board with your head held high it almost makes all the bad years worth it. The Ericson,Nolan and Singletary years seem so distant when your 5-1.

Hears to 6-1. GOOOOO NINERS!!!

the browns fans have all the "spice" they need in their lives.

only spice i've had recently is the thai chili drippins of your asian war bride mom's slant beaver on my tongue after she got out of the rat torture hole.

and now thanks to you, we got the biggest steeler quiff comin in to stick up for the HOMO nation. really? you had to troll the board (as usual) and throw some barbs at us when we were just chillin and the fags from frisco decided to come here and 'lip' off. lost a lot of respect for your sorry ass. you actually had some decent posts that were relevant and interesting. but i guess the mod who renamed your username to steeler fag hit it right on the head.

steeler/9er/fag nation unite!!

wow, it must smell like shitty leather in both of your towns.

Archived