THE BROWNS BOARD

Where Are These 49Ers Fans Coming From?

Soju

the browns fans have all the "spice" they need in their lives.

only spice i've had recently is the thai chili drippins of your asian war bride mom's slant beaver on my tongue after she got out of the rat torture hole.

and now thanks to you, we got the biggest steeler quiff comin in to stick up for the HOMO nation. really? you had to troll the board (as usual) and throw some barbs at us when we were just chillin and the fags from frisco decided to come here and 'lip' off. lost a lot of respect for your sorry ass. you actually had some decent posts that were relevant and interesting. but i guess the mod who renamed your username to steeler fag hit it right on the head.

steeler/9er/fag nation unite!!

wow, it must smell like shitty leather in both of your towns.

I've never seen so many disrespectful 49er fans in one place. But I don't see many respectful Browns fans either.

Game anyone? I asked about Hillis with no response. Who are the offensive players that will explode on Sunday? Defensive players?

IMO, Delanie Walker will have another big game, and of course Braylon wants this game BADLY. He will have good numbers. On defense, Chris Culliver! woot woot!

But I do not know Browns players well enough to predict who will bring it. Please advise.

The Browns fans can kiss my ass. A lot of opposing fans come over to teams boards and talk football. These arrogant douche bags just want to put us down. So here's to the Niners kicking the crap out of the Browns. Since when have the browns been so good? 3-3 on the season with wins that are next to meaningless because of the opponents you've faced. Niners have been proving they are a better team all season. Good luck, your going to need it.

The Browns fans can kiss my ass. A lot of opposing fans come over to teams boards and talk football. These arrogant douche bags just want to put us down. So here's to the Niners kicking the crap out of the Browns. Since when have the browns been so good? 3-3 on the season with wins that are next to meaningless because of the opponents you've faced. Niners have been proving they are a better team all season. Good luck, your going to need it.

Oh dear. Someone's feelings are hurt. You say you came here to talk football but after reading the assholery from you, real49er, ninerdan, 49ers4life, et al, it's pretty clear that the only reason you're on this board is to talk shite. Go back to your hole and wait for the big quake that will make you a permanent part of the Pacific Ocean.

You're welcome.

P.S. Say hi to your mom for me.

All you guys saying you'll shit all over our board when you win (big LMAO on that one), think again. Moderators need to approve of accounts before they can post and for some people, it takes years to finally get one registered. It sucks, but that's just the way it is.

Some non-49ers fans are on our board, but pretty much all of them have been on it for years. It's not like this board where you can go through a two-minute sign-up process then crap all over it. But I like your system a lot better!

In other words, over there, all you are interested in is your incestuous circle jerk? It must be boring as hell. You can only chase your own tails for so long.

the browns fans have all the "spice" they need in their lives.

they spend every offseason touting some forgetable free agent as the "missing piece". they wiff on their draft. and then they start screaming how they are gonna own the NFL for the next 3 decades.

then season begins (and it only took till the first week for it to happen this year) and you start hearing the kerplunk of "fans" jumping ship.

shurmer, H&H, mccoy?

didn't take long for the guys the fans touted in the offseason to become public enemy #1.

I smell fear.

It is very true that a lot of the Niners fans are band wagon douche bags. I came over and jumped into a thread that had already been posted by a niner who was polite and tried to get some insight on the Browns from a fans perspective. All the "experts" and Niners fans predict Niners on top and I want to hear the other side of the story because it's not that simple. The browns fans came and started dumping on our team and franchise and all of that crap. I shot a couple back, but you Browns have your own douche bags. I'm still waiting to talk to a respectable Browns fan about stats, players and the outcome on sunday.

You F88king, boring C^^t. (It is tradition to insult a troll here, don't take it personal)

The outcome will be what the outcome will be.

You can look up pro-football-reference.com if all you want is stats.

As far as players is concerned....YOU do the work on putting together the matchups if you want. We will just second guess what you come up with.

This is an open question to anyone.

Is there ever a "good" time for an opposing fan to go to anothers board and talk smack? I mean lets say the Niners had won 10 Superbowls straight. Would that be OK to come and talk smack? Probably not. In fact it would probably be seen as being an arrogant douche and rubbing it in, on top of that, its not really fun. What about the other extreme. We have just gone 0-16 10 years straight. Im assuming that then wouldnt be a really good idea to talk shit either.....

hmmmm

you know from the sounds of it I think these browns fans(niner fans too probably) need to understand that success reinvigorates a fan base. It leaves us wanting more when our own forums become stale. When real fans such as myself and most likely every single other niner fan here will tell you that its not fun watching your favorite team lose every sunday and its not fun being shit on by other fans. So when that day comes when you can finally go to another teams board with your head held high it almost makes all the bad years worth it. The Ericson,Nolan and Singletary years seem so distant when your 5-1.

Hears to 6-1. GOOOOO NINERS!!!

I have no problem if the fans of other teams want to come in here and talk shit. Just don't expect us to eat it, and be prepared to have a lot of it slung back at you. And don't get upset at personal taunts about being gay or being Nancy boys, or being wine sipping pussies. Hell, you all are probably getting the kid glove treatment (Steelers and Ravens fans can expect far worse than you all have been receiving) Its all part of the fun. (Personally, I prefer to sip wine myself).

SF has the absolute weekest division in the league. And the only legit win thus far was against Detriot and that was first game out of the blocks. Will they beat the Browns? They should...we suck. Are they a contender for anything other than a weak divison win? Helz no.

I'll make you guys a deal as a 49er fan who has come over here, but not shit on anything.. if you want to shit on me and my team if you guys win.. go for it.

It's just the internet and fore every one person that is around to chat there are dozens who are jerkoffs. I feel you on being irritated by the jerkoffs. Hell.. I root for the same team as some of these cretins and would like to strangle the xxxx out of them.

I'll make you guys a deal as a 49er fan who has come over here, but not shit on anything.. if you want to shit on me and my team if you guys win.. go for it.

It's just the internet and fore every one person that is around to chat there are dozens who are jerkoffs. I feel you on being irritated by the jerkoffs. Hell.. I root for the same team as some of these cretins and would like to strangle the xxxx out of them.

Can't argue this for a second. But it does make for some entertaining reading. I've never been on such an un-moderated foul mouthed forum EVER!! LOL :lol: It's kinda refreshing!

"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."

ben-and-luke.jpg

hey taint cheese. who from this board has gone to your 49er board and talked shit?.....................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

waiting.

go fxxk yourself.

Can't argue this for a second. But it does make for some entertaining reading. I've never been on such an un-moderated foul mouthed forum EVER!! LOL :lol: It's kinda refreshing!

"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."

ben-and-luke.jpg

I guess you finally found a place in America where everyone ain't a pussy? I mean, the moderators can ban you, but it probably won't be for language, and it won't be for troll baiting. They are more likely to ban you if you are a douchebag.

Call this the NDZ (No Douchebag Zone)

ben-and-luke.jpg

That's because we would never vote for Pelosi, and the PC shit don't cut it here in Cleveland.

Archived