THE BROWNS BOARD

Idiot Niners Fans ...

jnuh

LOL!!! On how many carries? 41. What's that average, like less than 3 yards per carry?. Wow. Impressive.

Seattle has a stout run D (they shut down Gore), but seriously dude....6 pts. Niners scored 33. Even if you take out the punt returns, its 19 pts and they'd have had the ball on those possessions. Why do you give your team credit for winning and discount the win for the Niners? HOMERISM.

2.97 to be exact

What you talking about Willis? When did Seattle have the number one ranked rush defense? after week one maybe, they played us well and only allowed Gore like 55 yds or so... Dallas has been the number one rush defense all year and Sea is #11.

And those are 2 of the three teams that held gor under 100...the other is Cincy...another good D.

And those are 2 of the three teams that held gor under 100...the other is Cincy...another good D.

Yeah and the Kicker there is, that was our first 3 games of the year. So everyone was saying that the 49ers couldnt run the ball and gore was done, blah, blah, blah.... Those were top notch run defenses and those guys get paid too.

Actually you have a reputation as a poor pass defense. Hillis can catch too. It'll be fun watching your fems in the secondary trying to stop that train.

Your team is ranked 27th in offense and 11th in defense.

We are 23rd and 4th.

You have the 31st ranked passing offense, we have the #1 passing defense.

Please explain to me why you think your team is so damn scary, because no one else sees it.

Zombo

Stats lie, so I will explain it for you.

Yes you rank high in team defense, but what offenses have you faced? A rookie qb for the Bengals in game 1 (I believe), the dolphins and colts. You'll forgive me if that doesn't impress me.

Whereas we are 1 overtime play away from being 6-0. We've beat Detroit in their house to end their hot streak and unbeaten record, while keeping Calvin out of the endzone and knocking J Best out of the game. We made a decent Bucs team look silly.

So I think the answer is that everyone sees it but you with your homer glasses on.

That being said, this game could go either way, but there's a few reasons why all of the espn experts are picking the niners this week, as well as Vegas.

Stats lie, so I will explain it for you.

Yes you rank high in team defense, but what offenses have you faced? A rookie qb for the Bengals in game 1 (I believe), the dolphins and colts. You'll forgive me if that doesn't impress me.

Whereas we are 1 overtime play away from being 6-0. We've beat Detroit in their house to end their hot streak and unbeaten record, while keeping Calvin out of the endzone and knocking J Best out of the game. We made a decent Bucs team look silly.

So I think the answer is that everyone sees it but you with your homer glasses on.

That being said, this game could go either way, but there's a few reasons why all of the espn experts are picking the niners this week, as well as Vegas.

Why do you find it necessary to walk into somebody elses house and disrespect them? I am ashamed of some of my 49er brethren. 7 weeks ago most fans/media had us going 6/10 - 9/7 at the very best. I even recall a few pundits saying we were going to be front runners in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes. Dont come in here talking smack like we are the new big, bad, bully on the block. Because truth be told, we havent won sh!t yet. That "Salty" Browns defense could knock Alex and Gore out and then where would we be? Look what they did to Oakland and their playoff hopes. The Browns single handedly shut the door on Oaklands playoff run in week 6 of the NFL season.

Idiot Niner fans is right, we havent done SH!T yet!!!

Why do you find it necessary to walk into somebody elses house and disrespect them? I am ashamed of some of my 49er brethren. 7 weeks ago most fans/media had us going 6/10 - 9/7 at the very best. I even recall a few pundits saying we were going to be front runners in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes. Dont come in here talking smack like we are the new big, bad, bully on the block. Because truth be told, we havent won sh!t yet. That "Salty" Browns defense could knock Alex and Gore out and then where would we be? Look what they did to Oakland and their playoff hopes. The Browns single handedly shut the door on Oaklands playoff run in week 6 of the NFL season.

Maybe you've been asleep for the last 20 years or so, but if you are "ashamed" at such "disrespect" maybe you should wake up and stop trying to sidle up to the Browns fans who clearly don't need your help. Nothing in that post was out of line. Did you also used to apologize for getting your ass kicked in high school?

Maybe you've been asleep for the last 20 years or so, but if you are "ashamed" at such "disrespect" maybe you should wake up and stop trying to sidle up to the Browns fans who clearly don't need your help. Nothing in that post was out of line. Did you also used to apologize for getting your ass kicked in high school?

I dont apologize for anything. But I also dont walk around talking shit, so I never have to. But I promise you, I would knock your xxxxing head off of your shoulders and play kickball with your face if you xxxxed with me. Im ashamed because you guys are acting like a bunch of xxxxing idiots. I wacthed the Niners win all 5 superbowls and im going to tell you right now. This team aint shit compared to those teams! You`re just a young punk who doesnt know shit, and now you are prematurely ejaculating all over the place. But thats to be expected, you are a virgin when it comes to winning, a xxxxing rookie son! You dont know shit!

I dont apologize for anything. But I also dont walk around talking shit, so I never have to. But I promise you, I would knock your xxxxing head off of your shoulders and play kickball with your face if you xxxxed with me. Im ashamed because you guys are acting like a bunch of xxxxing idiots. I wacthed the Niners win all 5 superbowls and im going to tell you right now. This team aint shit compared to those teams! You`re just a young punk who doesnt know shit, and now you are prematurely ejaculating all over the place. But thats to be expected, you are a virgin when it comes to winning, a xxxxing rookie son! You dont know shit!

Am I drunk or is there one badass 49er fan beating up the other giddy gay 49er fans on our board?

This has been an interesting week. I didn't see this coming.

Z

Am I drunk or is there one badass 49er fan beating up the other giddy gay 49er fans on our board?

Z

LOL! Tell me about it.

I'm so sick of the BS coming from Niner fans right now, I'm almost... ALMOST... ready to jump on board the Houston Texans bandwagon. After 30ish years of Niner fandom that would be a hard thing to do. But hey, at least I'm not considering the COWBOYS!! :P

Z

I dont know about you, but I sure am. Muahahahahahahahahaha

Lets put it like this, if my own brother is acting like a punk. I might see it that he gets his ass kicked while I watch!

Maybe you should go change your tampon there sally!

Not to bright are ya? Insulting fellow Niner Fans on a Browns board? You make enemies on both sides.

Point to ONE thing in dannyboys post that was "disrespectful"

Just one!

You cant, can you! Yet you decided to go and pms on a fellow Niners fans because you didnt like the fact that it was his first post and it didnt consist of warm greetings and flowery praises? Why the hell do you think any GROWN MEN go to rivals forums?!? Its because were laying down the gauntlet Suzie! Browns fans(as stupid as they are) are reciprocating! This is football!! FOOTBALL, if you want nice, go play volley ball Nancy.

LOL! Tell me about it.

I'm so sick of the BS coming from Niner fans right now, I'm almost... ALMOST... ready to jump on board the Houston Texans bandwagon. After 30ish years of Niner fandom that would be a hard thing to do. But hey, at least I'm not considering the COWBOYS!! :P

Pick a side Texas!

Zombo has been doing nothing but throwing out homophobic slurs and making sexist remarks all week and now your commiserating?

I agree some Niner fans are a bit precocious but siding with the enemy isnt cool!

you are a funny Retard, I'll give you that.

hmm, me tough internet virgin, you be spittin' chicklets!

friggin' nancy.

post-13353-0-60543200-1319931418_thumb.jpg

Guest 49ers4Life
LOL! Tell me about it.

I'm so sick of the BS coming from Niner fans right now, I'm almost... ALMOST... ready to jump on board the Houston Texans bandwagon. After 30ish years of Niner fandom that would be a hard thing to do. But hey, at least I'm not considering the COWBOYS!!

Only acceptable names for dallas - cowgirls, cowturds, cowpukes, cowshit, etc...

LOL! Tell me about it.

Then go root for who ever the hell you want. You are not rooting for the posts from the fans you read on the internetz, you root for the football team.

When I was a young lad at the ripe old age of six I was given a choice. I could root for the raiders like my father or the 9ers like my grandfather.

My dad told me how the raders were the biggest, the baddest, and the fastest team in the NFL. They were winners and changed the game. They would even cheat if it helped them win. They were the meanest team in the NFL. The team, and their fans, would destroy the weak without remorse, they would do whatever it took to win, and they won because of it.

Then my grandpa talked to me. The told me that even if you were not the biggest or the fastest, the will to win is all that mattered. There is a difference between being mean and being tough. Being mean is hitting a guy when he is not expecting it out of bounds like a coward, being tough is getting your finger cut off just to play in a football game, because it helps the team win.

Fast forward twenty-two years later, I was playing catch with a buddy who had a cannon for an arm. I was trying to catch a football, and it jammed my pinky. It was fractured down the center. I was fortunate to have it popped back into place, but for the rest of my life it will be deformed. Every time I look down at my right hand and see my disfigured pinky it reminds me of the class and toughness the 49ers embody.

That is what being a 49er fan is all about. It is about class and toughness. It is a lifetime commitment reguardless of what happens, it is about standing for the ideals that the organization stands for. It is about giving three hours, 16-20 sundays per year to your favorite team reguardless of what happens. If you are not on board for the commitment it takes to be a true fan then get the xxxx out of here. Winning with class is a very big part of the 9er way, and somthing you obviously don't understand.

I would much rather congratulate the other team on their effort than gloat about a win....

Then go root for who ever the hell you want. You are not rooting for the posts from the fans you read on the internetz, you root for the football team.

When I was a young lad at the ripe old age of six I was given a choice. I could root for the raiders like my father or the 9ers like my grandfather.

My dad told me how the raders were the biggest, the baddest, and the fastest team in the NFL. They were winners and changed the game. They would even cheat if it helped them win. They were the meanest team in the NFL. The team, and their fans, would destroy the weak without remorse, they would do whatever it took to win, and they won because of it.

Then my grandpa talked to me. The told me that even if you were not the biggest or the fastest, the will to win is all that mattered. There is a difference between being mean and being tough. Being mean is hitting a guy when he is not expecting it out of bounds like a coward, being tough is getting your finger cut off just to play in a football game, because it helps the team win.

Fast forward twenty-two years later, I was playing catch with a buddy who had a cannon for an arm. I was trying to catch a football, and it jammed my pinky. It was fractured down the center. I was fortunate to have it popped back into place, but for the rest of my life it will be deformed. Every time I look down at my right hand and see my disfigured pinky it reminds me of the class and toughness the 49ers embody.

That is what being a 49er fan is all about. It is about class and toughness. It is a lifetime commitment reguardless of what happens, it is about standing for the ideals that the organization stands for. It is about giving three hours, 16-20 sundays per year to your favorite team reguardless of what happens. If you are not on board for the commitment it takes to be a true fan then get the xxxx out of here. Winning with class is a very big part of the 9er way, and somthing you obviously don't understand.

I would much rather congratulate the other team on their effort than gloat about a win....

Beautiful post. This is what My father instilled in Me about the great Browns teams of the 40's,50's and 60's. they won with smarts, talent and class. I became a fan sitting in My fathers lap at the young age of 6 back in the early 70's. We would sit and eat a whole jar of peppers and root for LeRoy Kelly,Bill Nelson and that always continued untill Art Modell posthumously moved the team. so yeah the Stoolers are kind of like the raiders, Theyre Dirty and they cheat. Its the simple reason I could never root for them even during these bleak days of Brows fandom. My Father RIP...Taught Me better. Wich is more than I can say for some of todays youth.

I wasn't talking crap, I was responding to his post with my opinions based on facts. This is a message board, it's for discussion. I did not insult him, I was stating my reasons why I thought the niners would win. Maybe you should stop reading so much in to other people's posts and just enjoy the ride.

Archived