THE BROWNS BOARD

Hillis Re-Injures Hamstring

Thomaspro

Just seen this on espn and logged in to the forums, the xxxx is wrong with this kid.

Now i am off the band-wagon, offer Forte a deal in the offseason imo Hillis just used his last bit of pull he had with me.

We did talk about how a hamstring injury can be tricky and hard to heal. We're seeing that now in action. GET HILLIS HEALTHY DAMMIT. He definetly is feeling some frustration knowing his career is on the line. This might help him sign a freakin contract just to know he's safe....what a sticky situation

We did talk about how a hamstring injury can be tricky and hard to heal. We're seeing that now in action. GET HILLIS HEALTHY DAMMIT. He definetly is feeling some frustration knowing his career is on the line. This might help him sign a freakin contract just to know he's safe....what a sticky situation

Browns medical staff have to take some responsibility here with Hillis, they should be making sure he doesnt practise at all until healed, this has been two or three times now he has tried to practise and aggravated it, shouldnt happen more than once

WOW! This guy... :blink:

It just keeps getting worse and worse for him. He better sign that contract while he still can. He's lost 1/2 the season already. YOu think the Browns are cautious about signing him, wait until he goes into the off season. This may be the best deal he gets! He hasn't done jack to prove his worth and that he can duplicate his last season successes.

You can't blame a guy for injuries, but he is just starting to annoy me, and it's because he acting like a pretentious little brat.

I guarantee this Hamstring injury is bullshit. His teammates know it, the coaches know it. Put him on injured reserve.

Jump to conclusions much? It's just an article designed to get everyone riled up (looks like it worked!). The hamstring injury isn't fake. You can't just accept everything in that article as fact. All of the sources were so vague (this veteran, that veteran) it's hard to take it seriously. I realize Hillis has made plenty of mistakes this year, but faking an injury isn't one of them. He has had hamstring problems in the past. And any athlete knows not playing due to an injury isn't going to lead to a new contract. The Browns want him to prove that he isn't a one year wonder, and other teams around the league won't want to sign him to a big contract if he is injury prone. He has also tried to practice with it a few times and re-aggravated the injury. Read the articles where it tells how he threw down his helmet in frustration after another setback. It would also be extremely hard to fake an injury around professional trainers. Too many facts against your theory..

Jump to conclusions much? It's just an article designed to get everyone riled up (looks like it worked!). The hamstring injury isn't fake. You can't just accept everything in that article as fact. All of the sources were so vague (this veteran, that veteran) it's hard to take it seriously. I realize Hillis has made plenty of mistakes this year, but faking an injury isn't one of them. He has had hamstring problems in the past. And any athlete knows not playing due to an injury isn't going to lead to a new contract. The Browns want him to prove that he isn't a one year wonder, and other teams around the league won't want to sign him to a big contract if he is injury prone. He has also tried to practice with it a few times and re-aggravated the injury. Read the articles where it tells how he threw down his helmet in frustration after another setback. It would also be extremely hard to fake an injury around professional trainers. Too many facts against your theory..

You are extremely naive.

told you guys when you were all happy about a stupid video game cover.

"hey everybody, lets go vote as many times as possible so that he beats vick"

congrats.

told you guys when you were all happy about a stupid video game cover.

"hey everybody, lets go vote as many times as possible so that he beats vick"

congrats.

yeah cause it was the videoo cover that did it.. I got a phone call the other day saying i would die in 7 days too

yeah cause it was the videoo cover that did it.. I got a phone call the other day saying i would die in 7 days too

ingnore it if you choose. hillis is the latest in a LONG line of madden cursed players.

Good post. Makes a lot of sense, couldn't agree more. I think dude is just having a really bad string of luck. He's a pro, I don't think its in his nature to fake a bunch of crap. Sh*t happens

Article in PD says some teammates sat down with Hillis Wednesday to vent their displeasure with how He's handeling things...

Supposedly Joe Thomas was one of them... Thought he should have been rehabing instead of getting married in mid season...

It's not the Madden curse, it's just that the whole Madden thing went to his head.. Sort of like the peter principle (you get promoted to your level of incompetance)....

If he's not going to be healthy put him on IR and be done with him... We have some games coming up against the Bengals, Ravens and pittspuke so lets get our ducks in order and have players on the field that can play...

Side note: seems it was Mary Kay that broke the story(s)... I swear she has a love jones on Payton............

Peace

T.Dawg

It's not the Madden curse, it's just that the whole Madden thing went to his head.. Sort of like the peter principle (you get promoted to your level of incompetance)....

madden curse takes many forms.........sometimes a blown achilles..........sometimes an overblown ego.

I heard he apologized for missing that Boys and Girls club event.

That was low class to just not show up. I'm agreeing with Daddybull - put him on IR and move on.

They will need to develop their offense without him, ... and the Browns will surely draft a major rb next draft.

Or, they can just trade him now. Whatever. Pretty much a disaster for anyone who bought his jersey, eh?

I heard he apologized for missing that Boys and Girls club event.

That was low class to just not show up. I'm agreeing with Daddybull - put him on IR and move on.

They will need to develop their offense without him, ... and the Browns will surely draft a major rb next draft.

Or, they can just trade him now. Whatever. Pretty much a disaster for anyone who bought his jersey, eh?

Trade deadline already passed so that isn't an option right now. But why does everyone keep saying to put Hillis on the IR? What would that accomplish?

Archived