THE BROWNS BOARD

Vickers

hx214

I've watched 4 huge blocks that sprung his RB (and it's not even half time yet), both his backs had over 500 yards coming into the game, and I hear the guys calling the game say his name more than anybody on the browns offense.... sure glad they can pay Gocong and let this guy walk.... WTF.

The fact that they have two starting caliber HB's has nothing to do with it either.

And Hillis looked spec-xxxxing-tacular the games he played without him too right? But then again he isn't a starting caliber either right?

and a solid o-line? with a passing attack?

Steinbeck goes down and our Oline goes from A+ to D- eh?

The browns had a passing attack last year? Could have fooled me. Guess you were watching a different team.

hx214 is the only one making sense in this thread.

to anyone thinking vickers had nothing to do with hillis' career year last year is fxxking blind and dumb.

hey, how's hillis doing this year? before he got hurt? is it the coach? is it the contract dispute? i mean, hillis, is he still on the team?

vickers made hillis.

hillis is done. period.

vickers was a great fullback...im not disputing that. but we dont run a system that requires one....please understand that point before contending that our running game would be just fine with him still in the fold.

leave it to yall to compare a vet to the performance of a rookie with 8 games under his belt and point fingers.

Yeah....a fullback is our xxxxing problem.

God you people sound like little bitches.

Its part of the problem. Its a sum of a lot of shitty parts makes a shitty product.

FB wasn't an issue but now it is.

Its only one small part but it contributes to the problem.

We're never going to be able to instantly fix the problem. Its hard enough to fill the holes we have but the idiots in the FO just made another one giving away Vickers.

vickers was a great fullback...im not disputing that. but we dont run a system that requires one....please understand that point before contending that our running game would be just fine with him still in the fold.

leave it to yall to compare a vet to the performance of a rookie with 8 games under his belt and point fingers.

I don't understand this logic at all. How many times a game do we run out of an I-formation in the WCO? His presence is missed. And of course we're going to compare the two because we gave an unproven rook an all-pro's job.

and how many times do we run empty backfield on 3rd and 2?

the amount of times we use the I is minute compared to dabolls offense.

and we gave a rookie an all-pros job cause said all-pro couldn't catch a bus, let alone a football. a one dimensional player just screams "we're running the ball!" in an already predictable offense.

Fact of the matter is, they let a pro bowler walk who constantly sustained a solid running game on a sub par offense year after year (Harrison, Hillis) and pay money out to people like Fajita and Gocong.

When did Vickers make a pro bowl??

Archived