THE BROWNS BOARD

Haden

BaconHound

All you guys slurpin' Haden he played like garbage today.... Where are the guys taken Haden over Suh

No player is perfect. Even the best get beat. Lloyd's touchdown could have been called back for pass interference anyway. But I've seen worse calls. Allowing 4 catches for 48 yards on 9 targets doesn't really sound that bad though does it?

Also Haden may still have knee problems from a few weeks ago. If you noticed today, Haden had to sit out a few plays because he was banged up (not sure if it was his knee though). But why compare him to a DT? Suh was well off the board before the Browns picked Haden so I don't even understand that argument.

Hey man, these guys are too busy putting their mouths on Hadens ass. You think he sucked TODAY? Wait until the Browns are finished with High School Opponents. Haden is a C grade DB. He won't be playing for the Browns in two years.

Really, he does blow.

You claim you put money where your mouth is right? So you wanna bet Haden isn't on the Browns in 2 years? That's what I thought.. It's hard to imagine that you can even believe some of the things that you type here.

Hey man, these guys are too busy putting their mouths on Hadens ass. You think he sucked TODAY? Wait until the Browns are finished with High School Opponents. Haden is a C grade DB. He won't be playing for the Browns in two years.

Really, he does blow.

Man you've got nothing good to say about anyone ever. If you can't give haden a pass on one bad game which wasn't even that bad, you're just a straight up hater. Joe haden is a good player. One of the browns' best in a long time.

No player is perfect. Even the best get beat. Lloyd's touchdown could have been called back for pass interference anyway. But I've seen worse calls. Allowing 4 catches for 48 yards on 9 targets doesn't really sound that bad though does it?

Also Haden may still have knee problems from a few weeks ago. If you noticed today, Haden had to sit out a few plays because he was banged up (not sure if it was his knee though). But why compare him to a DT? Suh was well off the board before the Browns picked Haden so I don't even understand that argument.

There were many on here claiming Haden was the best pick in the first round that year. And let's not forget his penalty and lack of tackling, piss poor...

First post here, been reading since the beginning of the year. You can complain about Haden's coverage today. Wasn't the best today, however you cannot complain about him for lack of tackling. He is the best tackling corner the Browns have had since they have returned and pretty much the best coverer. He did not have a bad game, look at any or Eric Wright's games from last year.

First post here, been reading since the beginning of the year. You can complain about Haden's coverage today. Wasn't the best today, however you cannot complain about him for lack of tackling. He is the best tackling corner the Browns have had since they have returned and pretty much the best coverer. He did not have a bad game, look at any or Eric Wright's games from last year.

If Wright is the measuring stick then Brown is a Pro Bowl player as well. Haden fanned on two tackles today.

I love MB mentality. Everything and everyone has to be the best or worst ever. Is Haden as good as Revis or Asomugha? No, but he also in his second year as a pro in a position that he is relatively new to and is still one of the better corners in the league.

Also, this Ghoolie character is the most negative person that I have ever encountered. I can only imagine how fun he is in person. Good God.

Lloyd pushed off. No call. Helmet to helmet hit - no call.

flagrant holding by Rams offensive line - several no calls.

Flagrant pass interference - no call.

One of the referees must be a squeeler fan.

But criticizing Haden for not being absolutely perfect is really stupid.

This board is getting stunk up by the asinine negativity at every turn.

I'm guessing baconhead is related to King Ghstoolie.

haden top 5 CB in the league, easy. he's better that assohfagho on philly. sooo glad we didn't overpay for that quiff.

there's your "LET'S GET A BUNCH OF BIG NAME GUYS PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER AND LOSE TO A RED SKELTON ARIZONA CARDINAL TEAM!" HAH!!!!

wow, at least i knew we were gonna lose.

I tell ya, HILARIOUS. THe guy you guys elevate and perform fellation on, turn out to be exactly what Ghoolie says.

c'mon. tell me. what's he/r's name? todd/terri? $5 at hunt's point in the AM will get you squared away.

then he/she'll send you on your way. like the browns to hillis.

haden top 5 CB in the league, easy. he's better that assohfagho on philly. sooo glad we didn't overpay for that quiff.

there's your "LET'S GET A BUNCH OF BIG NAME GUYS PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER AND LOSE TO A RED SKELTON ARIZONA CARDINAL TEAM!" HAH!!!!

wow, at least i knew we were gonna lose.

Flowers, Woodson, Revis, Hall, Cromartie, Aqib Talib and maybe even Rodgers-Cromartie are all better than Haden at this point so I wouldn't call him top 5 yet

Haden is good.. dumb post. Revis gets scored on did he get traded?

Its one thing to be negative, but please direct it in the right direction.

Shurmur

Never said Haden wasn't good. He is very good. He had a horrible game. Just pointing out to those who commented in a previous thread that he was the best pick in 2010 and stated that he is better than Suh.

Haden is good.. dumb post. Revis gets scored on did he get traded?

Its one thing to be negative, but please direct it in the right direction.

Shurmur

Haden is very good, Suh is better. Just trying to get that point across to those that don't believe it.

Never said Haden wasn't good. He is very good. He had a horrible game. Just pointing out to those who commented in a previous thread that he was the best pick in 2010 and stated that he is better than Suh.

Haden didn't have a horrible game. Where does this crap come from?

Haden is very good, Suh is better. Just trying to get that point across to those that don't believe it.

hahaha....wo, you are really that stupid eh?

ok then....one bad game does not change the fact he's been our best pick in a loooong time. if it was even a bad game....which it wasn't. lloyd had 4 rec for 48 yds and a TD. all in the first half i believe. haden shut him down in the second half.

jesus...where do you xxxxing children get this shit.

suh, meanwhile, is one of the dirtiest players on teh dirtiest team in the league. 8 personal fouls in 25 games...most if not all for roughing the passer. tearing a QB's helmet off....again! remember what he did to jake last year? he maybe a great player, but he's also a douchebag of the highest order.

im not surprised you look up to trash like that.

hahaha....wo, you are really that stupid eh?

ok then....one bad game does not change the fact he's been our best pick in a loooong time. if it was even a bad game....which it wasn't. lloyd had 4 rec for 48 yds and a TD. all in the first half i believe. haden shut him down in the second half.

jesus...where do you xxxxing children get this shit.

suh, meanwhile, is one of the dirtiest players on teh dirtiest team in the league. 8 personal fouls in 25 games...most if not all for roughing the passer. tearing a QB's helmet off....again! remember what he did to jake last year? he maybe a great player, but he's also a douchebag of the highest order.

im not surprised you look up to trash like that.

It was a bad game. If you are a top 5 corner in the league, not my words, any you get burned for the teams only TD while ghosting on two first down runs by Jackson you had a bad game.

Yes Haden is the best corner we've had in a while.

Suh is dirty and no I don't look up to him but he is the best player in taken in the 2010 NFL draft.

All you guys slurpin' Haden he played like garbage today.... Where are the guys taken Haden over Suh

Its cool how u wait for Haden to have a "bad" game to say he is not good even though Lloyd clearly pushed off for the td and he still barely had any yards against Haden. Thank god u dont run the Browns otherwise u might actually make them worse if that is even possible.

suh and haden are both good. we needed a corner and heckert picked a gem. yes the browns would have loved to have suh too but couldn't and drafted phil taylor. was that a bad pick? i say hell no. we needed a DE. browns drafted sheard. bad pick? i say hell no again.

unless we are the yankees of the NFL there is only so much you can do. hate shurmur and homgren but heckert IMO is the best in the FO we've had in a loooooong time.

suh IS dirty and F him and his chrysler commercial. fake bitch. be nice in front of the cameras and bite fingers off in the pile. what is this the pitt squeeleers?

and F detroit. what was bill polian the governor there for the past decade? couldn't foresee the plague? the doom?

suh and haden are both good. we needed a corner and heckert picked a gem. yes the browns would have loved to have suh too but couldn't and drafted phil taylor. was that a bad pick? i say hell no. we needed a DE. browns drafted sheard. bad pick? i say hell no again.

unless we are the yankees of the NFL there is only so much you can do. hate shurmur and homgren but heckert IMO is the best in the FO we've had in a loooooong time.

suh IS dirty and F him and his chrysler commercial. fake bitch. be nice in front of the cameras and bite fingers off in the pile. what is this the pitt squeeleers?

and F detroit. what was bill polian the governor there for the past decade? couldn't foresee the plague? the doom?

Good win for the Browns, Dawson's kick looked good, but Haden was poor again. If you don't think so you're a homer

Archived