THE BROWNS BOARD

Haden

BaconHound

He looked bad again today, burned on a few throws and penalty yards add up...

So what is good for you? Allowing 0 catches and 0 yards?! No corner does that. Haden isn't perfect but he is one of the better corners in the league. Look at any of the above corners you mentioned and they all get called for penalties and allow catches too. The defense played fine today.

He's the best corner I've seen in Cleveland since Miinifield-Dixon.

Z

I think Antonio Langham was better then Haden. That being said, I like Joe a lot.

So what is good for you? Allowing 0 catches and 0 yards?! No corner does that. Haden isn't perfect but he is one of the better corners in the league. Look at any of the above corners you mentioned and they all get called for penalties and allow catches too. The defense played fine today.

If you watched the game and say he played well you're kidding yourself, just sayin'. And I forgot to mention the pick 6 he dropped...

Flowers, Woodson, Revis, Hall, Cromartie, Aqib Talib and maybe even Rodgers-Cromartie are all better than Haden at this point so I wouldn't call him top 5 yet

Out of all those guys the only 2 you can definitly say are better then Haden are Revis and Woodson. Hall, Crom, Rod-Crom and Talib are on par with him ... And Flowers is having a poor year and is not as good as Haden IMO.

As far as Ghoolie goes HAden would absolutely start on the Steelers and be an upgrade. As far as him not being a Brown in 2 years ... the only way he leaves is if we still suck and choses to leave at the end of his contract. Which he just might because we could very easily still suck.

Again like I said in the other thread discussing Haden and Suh ... It is apples and bananas. Personally I would take a stud CB, which I believe Haden is growing into, over a stud DT 100 out of 100 times. This is a passing league and having elite CB's is so much more important then an elite DT IMO.

not only is joe haden the best CB the browns have had in decades but he's also one of the most stand-up dudes cleveland has seen at the same time.

showin up to cavs games in the retro sweats!!??!! being seen in the stands of indians stadium, when there is no reason to be there?

FXXK everybody. i love me some joe haden.

dude is aces.

edit: and also you wanna see how good the dude can really be? give him some help with the second coming of frank minnifield.

He looked bad again today, burned on a few throws and penalty yards add up...

So would you rather have guys running wide open- like 10 yards open- in the Browns secondary like Eric Wright did last year? At least Haden can cover the opposition. Asomugah got burned today- I guess the Eagles should dump him too. Cornerbacks do drop interceptions- if they didn't, they'd be wide receivers.

I do believe you have a very inaccurate idea of what constitutes a great corner. Isn't one in the world that can blanket wrs on every play.

Haden is the best CB the Browns have had since Minnifield- Dixon, and it's really not even debatable.

So would you rather have guys running wide open- like 10 yards open- in the Browns secondary like Eric Wright did last year? At least Haden can cover the opposition. Asomugah got burned today- I guess the Eagles should dump him too. Cornerbacks do drop interceptions- if they didn't, they'd be wide receivers.

I do believe you have a very inaccurate idea of what constitutes a great corner. Isn't one in the world that can blanket wrs on every play.

Haden is the best CB the Browns have had since Minnifield- Dixon, and it's really not even debatable.

Agreed. To the defense of Eric Wright, he is having a very nice year in Detroit.

If you watched the game and say he played well you're kidding yourself, just sayin'. And I forgot to mention the pick 6 he dropped...

You are objectively wrong. Your expectations are not realistic. Interceptions aren't guaranteed, they're a bonus. Get over yourself.

Haden is the best CB that the browns have had since Minnifield/Dixon, and possibly better since he has to take the #1 opponent WR every play of every game. At least those two could switch off.

Archived