THE BROWNS BOARD

Who Do You Want To See At Qb In 2012?

jnuh

I want to draft Trent Richardson and Michael Floyd and see what Colt can do with some weapons.

I wouldn't mind that if we could pull it off, but somewhere we need to get a few players for the O line.

I know we have a few illustrious posters in here who don't think linemen are worth a dime, but I respectfully disagree.

We need to find a couple more big bodies to push people around.

I know it's hard to target players/positions with picks since you never know how the draft is going to unfold, but with our first pick a receiver or back would be nice, then with the pick we hold from the Falcons, a RT would be pretty sweet. I think that would go a long ways towards adding a weapon for the O and adding a guy who can help the skill guys show off their skills.

I also wouldn't mind trading down with that first pick if it wasn't a move down more than 3-4 slots and picked up another 2nd rounder.

If we could do that, go 2 skill guys in round 1 and go O-line and corner in round 2.

I don't really want a corner, but when you look at it, another top corner would really impact the D and make it pretty darn good. In some ways another top corner might be the best pick we could make for this team because it could really set one half of the football team off.

Right now....Blackmon with our first pick makes sense to me....add him to a emerging Little and we have receivers.....not sure if we have a QB to hit them, but we would ten find out.

I want to draft Trent Richardson and Michael Floyd and see what Colt can do with some weapons.

I wouldn't mind that if we could pull it off, but somewhere we need to get a few players for the O line.

I know we have a few illustrious posters in here who don't think linemen are worth a dime, but I respectfully disagree.

We need to find a couple more big bodies to push people around.

I know it's hard to target players/positions with picks since you never know how the draft is going to unfold, but with our first pick a receiver or back would be nice, then with the pick we hold from the Falcons, a RT would be pretty sweet. I think that would go a long ways towards adding a weapon for the O and adding a guy who can help the skill guys show off their skills.

I also wouldn't mind trading down with that first pick if it wasn't a move down more than 3-4 slots and picked up another 2nd rounder.

If we could do that, go 2 skill guys in round 1 and go O-line and corner in round 2.

I don't really want a corner, but when you look at it, another top corner would really impact the D and make it pretty darn good. In some ways another top corner might be the best pick we could make for this team because it could really set one half of the football team off.

Right now....Blackmon with our first pick makes sense to me....add him to a emerging Little and we have receivers.....not sure if we have a QB to hit them, but we would ten find out.

RG3.

Dude can ball.

Wouldn't have wanted him if Cam wasn't having such a stellar year, though.

I'm just not ready to draft another QB yet. If we draft one, then we won't be addressing our other problems on offense and this new guy will have the same weapons as McCoy with probably the same success. Let's see what McCoy can do with some better players around him first.

What I really want to see is McCoy with weapons, WITH A NEW OC! Tom Brady couldn't win with his offense. The more I watch the Browns, the more I am convinced I am that the schemes and play design are garbage. Let's get someone who knows what they're doing.

Also, I'm not sold on Griffin yet. Sure Cam Newton is having a good season, but does this make RG3 a lock? Absolutely not. I am 100% on board for bringing back McCoy for one more season.

I'm just not ready to draft another QB yet. If we draft one, then we won't be addressing our other problems on offense and this new guy will have the same weapons as McCoy with probably the same success. Let's see what McCoy can do with some better players around him first.

What I really want to see is McCoy with weapons, WITH A NEW OC! Tom Brady couldn't win with his offense. The more I watch the Browns, the more I am convinced I am that the schemes and play design are garbage. Let's get someone who knows what they're doing.

Also, I'm not sold on Griffin yet. Sure Cam Newton is having a good season, but does this make RG3 a lock? Absolutely not. I am 100% on board for bringing back McCoy for one more season.

I'm 100% for bring Colt back. I love the guy, and was stoked we drafted him. My dad loved him too, thought he would be the guy to turn around the franchise. I want to see him back.

But I also think we need to start looking elsewhere too, just in case. I only mentioned RG3 because of Cam's recent success. Either way, it doesn't matter, he's already expressed his interest in going to Law School, trying out for the Olympics and trying to win a National Championship at Baylor. He's a redshirt junior, and school seems to be of utmost importance to him.

Here's why I'd love to see him in Cleveland. though. He sounds too good to be true, honestly.

I like the choice for the 3 pick order.IMO, we simply CAN'T afford to pass Richardson up if he's there. A playmaker at RB (for ALL games) is a must have.

Mike

I'm 100% for bring Colt back. I love the guy, and was stoked we drafted him. My dad loved him too, thought he would be the guy to turn around the franchise. I want to see him back.

But I also think we need to start looking elsewhere too, just in case. I only mentioned RG3 because of Cam's recent success. Either way, it doesn't matter, he's already expressed his interest in going to Law School, trying out for the Olympics and trying to win a National Championship at Baylor. He's a redshirt junior, and school seems to be of utmost importance to him.

Here's why I'd love to see him in Cleveland. though. He sounds too good to be true, honestly.

Wow great article. Love that the kid has his head on right and an excel both on and off the field. That's ten times more impressive than what he can do on the field. I will be on his bandwagon come April 2013 if Colt doesn't pan out.

colt mccoy. but if not here's my dreamy dream list :wub: :

batman

rorshack

russell crowe

olga corbett

grape ape (good weed BTW now in ny....just sayin)

frank goddard

frank black

m.c. escher

dead steve jobs

herman 'co' cain

rerun

crab hands dave

jim beam

the world's most interesting man

zombo

ballpeen with his dope-ass hat

the guy from the brownsboard tailgate party last weekend that farted and parted the red sea

Archived