THE BROWNS BOARD

Do We Want To Win

rich4eagle

Well, there is a winner out there free and clear and screwed by the system

HE WON EVERYWHERE AND HUGE

now it is our time to go for it instead of paying a retired guy bucko bucks for nothing and having a coach who never won squat

BRING IN JIM TRESSEL AND LET HIM DECIDE WHOM THE PREZ IS AND PLAYER PERSONNEL GUY AND HE WILL DO THE REST

iincluding being in the playoffs every year

or just lets be keep on being the one of the dumbest franchises in football and drafting OL guys to to make touchdowns

now it is our time to go for it instead of paying a retired guy bucko bucks for nothing and having a coach who never won squat

BRING IN JIM TRESSEL AND LET HIM DECIDE WHOM THE PREZ IS AND PLAYER PERSONNEL GUY AND HE WILL DO THE REST

iincluding being in the playoffs every year

or just lets be keep on being the one of the dumbest franchises in football and drafting OL guys to to make touchdowns

Tressel is consulting with Akron U on their new HC hire. (they would certainly perhaps like him to take the job, but he does not want to appear to get back into coaching right now, nor may the NCAA allow him to).

Speaking of which....when is the NCAA going to make a ruling on OSU? I mean, bowl bids are about to go out. You would think the NCAA would decide if OSU is eligible or not for one by now, wouldn't you? Or are those guys just a bunch of jerkoffs?

including being in the playoffs every year

Look, I'm a pretty big OSU Homer- not quite in your League though. I like Tressell, think he got screwed by the NCAA. However, I'll take OSU's CURRENT coach- Urban Meyer over Tressell in a heartbeat. Urban coached Tressell's pants off in the National Championship game.

Let Jim decide on player personnel? Get real!!!! OSU recruits itself. Whole 'nother story when you're one of 32 teams trying to pick top talent, not like 90% of the top Ohio High School kids just waiting for a phone call to "come on down" to Columbus to play for the Bucs. PS Michigan wouldn't be squat if they didn't get some Ohio traitors to come up north.

Anyway Un-sure-mur isn't going anywhere- at least for another year, and Tressell may have the inside track to coach at Indy if (as I expect) Caldwell gets canned after the season.

A few points of Parlimentary procedure.....................

1) Urban Meyer NEVER outcoached Tressel. When OSU's asshole players jumped on Ginn, they took out Ohio State's star playmaker. Hed Ginn played the entire game he would have driven teh Gators D into exhaustion AND lessened the enite load on the Buckeyes OL and other playmakers. You can't take out the guy who was your TD machine all year and then execute the same game plan you prepared.

2) So what is your excuse for what Michigan did to the Gators ?

3) Mister Conservative? Again, he won 5 NCAA championships and if memory serves me correctly he gave favored Miami all the fireworks they could handle. Marshall was a powerhouse until Tressel pushed them into division 1. I don't think Michigan feels Tressel was conservative. Nor does, (God Rest His Soul) Air McNair.

Marty Shittenhiemer was conservative. He was a puxxy as well and his record shows it. The bastard never won anything. ALWAYS a loser.............

Which brings us around to the same issue that you guys just can't get through your thick, bone infested, dull skulls.

Winners win.

Just like Tebow......... ahhh poor babies, you don't like the way he wins......... you don't like the way Ben wins.......you dn't like the way Belichik wins.............

Yeah, well guess what? You will continue to be miserable because people that win habitually don't care what you morons think. While you guys mentally masturbate over mentoring, and putting a system that takes 32 years, guys like Big Ben, Tebow, Belichik........... AND Tressel will keep achieing the highest goals available in their sport.

If Ginn didn't get hurt, Tressel would have tagged Meyer as his young bitch.

Finally, Jim Tressel is a man of high motivation discipline study and accomplishment. WHile he will certainly talk to Akron, he will not coach at Akron. He is a class act and would not insult an OHio program by just refusing their invitation. He will go, he will advise, he will help, BUT................. he will not take a winning career and downturn it by taking a job at a lesser school than he ran.

Tressel is not at teh Colts organization for nothing. He didn't take a step into that Arena if his head wasn't already thinking in more intense directions. WHat part of " Jim Tressel is DONE with the NCAA don't you get?"

Lerner and Tressel have already visited and spent time together.

I keep telling you Heckert will get fired, well maybe not. If the team finishes as I believe they will, 4 - 12, Holmgren ABSOLUTELY will have to do something to make it look like he cares.

Jim Tressel is not only the right move, but it is a move that saves Holmgren's ass. Fire SHurmur, we all cheer. Hire Tressel and only the bozo's here, you know, the jackoffs who prefer offensive linemen and Gerrard Warren clones,over playmakers who make touchdowns and win football games.

At every step up tressel took, idiots predicted he was jumping in over his head. YSU was going to break him, so was OSU....... YAWN.........

Tressel is a winner. The Browns have a very narrow window if they want to capture him. NOW is the time.

Hey Dupa....Are you drinking again LOL...I think it was against LSU Ted Ginn got injured by his own teamate...not the Gators....

I think it's funny that people are talking about Tressle being a sideline coach in Indy now. I also like how OSU is going to the Gator Bowl? and they are playing Flordia with Meyer being the hire for our head coach next season. As far as Tressle goes he will not be a good O Coordinator or head coach but could be a good position coach.

Hey Dupa....Are you drinking again LOL...I think it was against LSU Ted Ginn got injured by his own teamate...not the Gators....

Haha ironically you responded to his error filled rant challenging the one thing he got correct. Ohio St. got stomped vs. Florida in the National Title game the year Ginn was tackled and injured by his teammates. Seriously though, he has to be on drugs to actually believe that a glorified kick returner could change the outcome of a 41-14 game. Again, more irony considering how much he hates on Cribbs..

Im as a big of OSU homer as there is but you cant be serious with this post. JT's game will not translate to the pros. I promise you that much

thats what they said about transitioning to Major College

I think it's funny that people are talking about Tressle being a sideline coach in Indy now. I also like how OSU is going to the Gator Bowl? and they are playing Flordia with Meyer being the hire for our head coach next season. As far as Tressle goes he will not be a good O Coordinator or head coach but could be a good position coach.

Yeah you being a moron cannot spelll Tressel, and you want us to believe your stupidity,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,too funny being what you are stupid and dumb

A few points of Parlimentary procedure.....................

1) Urban Meyer NEVER outcoached Tressel. When OSU's asshole players jumped on Ginn, they took out Ohio State's star playmaker. Hed Ginn played the entire game he would have driven teh Gators D into exhaustion AND lessened the enite load on the Buckeyes OL and other playmakers. You can't take out the guy who was your TD machine all year and then execute the same game plan you prepared.

2) So what is your excuse for what Michigan did to the Gators ?

3) Mister Conservative? Again, he won 5 NCAA championships and if memory serves me correctly he gave favored Miami all the fireworks they could handle. Marshall was a powerhouse until Tressel pushed them into division 1. I don't think Michigan feels Tressel was conservative. Nor does, (God Rest His Soul) Air McNair.

Marty Shittenhiemer was conservative. He was a puxxy as well and his record shows it. The bastard never won anything. ALWAYS a loser.............

Which brings us around to the same issue that you guys just can't get through your thick, bone infested, dull skulls.

Winners win.

Just like Tebow......... ahhh poor babies, you don't like the way he wins......... you don't like the way Ben wins.......you dn't like the way Belichik wins.............

Yeah, well guess what? You will continue to be miserable because people that win habitually don't care what you morons think. While you guys mentally masturbate over mentoring, and putting a system that takes 32 years, guys like Big Ben, Tebow, Belichik........... AND Tressel will keep achieing the highest goals available in their sport.

If Ginn didn't get hurt, Tressel would have tagged Meyer as his young bitch.

Finally, Jim Tressel is a man of high motivation discipline study and accomplishment. WHile he will certainly talk to Akron, he will not coach at Akron. He is a class act and would not insult an OHio program by just refusing their invitation. He will go, he will advise, he will help, BUT................. he will not take a winning career and downturn it by taking a job at a lesser school than he ran.

Tressel is not at teh Colts organization for nothing. He didn't take a step into that Arena if his head wasn't already thinking in more intense directions. WHat part of " Jim Tressel is DONE with the NCAA don't you get?"

Lerner and Tressel have already visited and spent time together.

I keep telling you Heckert will get fired, well maybe not. If the team finishes as I believe they will, 4 - 12, Holmgren ABSOLUTELY will have to do something to make it look like he cares.

Jim Tressel is not only the right move, but it is a move that saves Holmgren's ass. Fire SHurmur, we all cheer. Hire Tressel and only the bozo's here, you know, the jackoffs who prefer offensive linemen and Gerrard Warren clones,over playmakers who make touchdowns and win football games.

At every step up tressel took, idiots predicted he was jumping in over his head. YSU was going to break him, so was OSU....... YAWN.........

Tressel is a winner. The Browns have a very narrow window if they want to capture him. NOW is the time.

Great post Ghoolie, the only thing Jim Tressel did for twenty five years was win and I REMIND ALL THE ASSHOLES HERE HE IS THE WINNINGEST BCS BOWL GAME COACH EVER AND INDEEd WON FIVE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS BUT dumfuqUES KEep pissing on him and saluTING LOSErs we nEED MOre ol gUYS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as dumb as that is the mantra on this site

Two other things one asshole thinks Ginn broke his foot against LSU whom he did NOT play against and another asshole cannot spell Tressel that summarizes how fuwicking dumb the remainiing browns fans have become but smart enought to piss on the sage wisdom of those greatest fans ever you and me Ghoolie and too fawiking stupid to bend down and adulate us for getting right 11 years in a row and understanding how to win, like a horse pissing in the drinking trough

Well do we want to win or keep positng and believing the same inane stupidity going on for the last 11 years, Tressel wins, one dumbass cannot even spell his name, another dumbass cannot correctly indicate that Ginn broke his foot against Florida

yet those two moronic idiots with no clue about how to win are foremost in deciding that Tressel a wiinner for 25 years is a loser, and that proclaims what they are LOSERS what browns fandom has become supporting stupidituy and losing and attacking all concepts that try to bring them back to winning.........................Ghoolie and I prime examples of getting it right for 11 years and pissed on every day by DOPES

but one thing remains constant here, those who get it and always got it and keep saying what we need to do, keep getting attacked by buffoons who do not understand strategy and what wins who made plays and did not make plays and keep

PISSING ON THE WINNERS

and that is exactly what losers do suppoting losing

OFFEnsE WINS DUMBASSES

Rich its a little difficult to take you seriously when you rag on someone for misspelling when your post are littered with misspellings. If your gonna talk the talk, it usually helps out your cause greatly if you walk the walk as well

Rich is a blowhard pussy.

Maybe when the Ducks play in a real conference, we'll listen.

The Pac 12 is garbage, and so is Oregon.

Fuck the ducks, the pac 12, and oregon I agree. Thats a pic of TJ Ward and when i signed up that was the only good pic of him on google images. Your insults of oregon are landing on deaf ears on the BROWNS BOARD. They do have cool jerseys though

Fuck the ducks, the pac 12, and oregon I agree. Thats a pic of TJ Ward and when i signed up that was the only good pic of him on google images. Your insults of oregon are landing on deaf ears on the BROWNS BOARD. They do have cool jerseys though

Ah, fair enough.

Honestly though, the Buckeyes could beat the Browns heads up. Do I like it? Not in the least, but that doesn't mean it's not true.

The thing that gets me about Browns fans is that slam anyone who is successful and gives reasons why that success is not really such a big deal, or why someone else's playmaker wouldn't fit well in Cleveland.

Soe of the shit people say here is pathetically blind to reality...........

"It was really Romeo Crennel who was responsible for Belichik's success"

"It was really Phil Sewage who was responsible for Ozzie's success"

AC Green and Julio Jones wouldn't do shit in Cleveland........

Blah blah blah blah blah, on and on it goes. Tressel wins 5 NCAA NAtional Championships, destroys Michigan, and has the highest BCS bowl game winning %, and regardless of his successes, idiots her give blowjobs to nothing players like Joe Fatass Thomas, Slowman Cribbs and RIDIC-HILLIS...................

This is why the Browns blow Rich. People in Cleveland want offensive linemen; the want continuity, even if it is shit continuity; they want mentors, even though nobody else hires mentors. Marino, Simms, Palmer, Big Ben, Rodgers, Fouts, Stabler, Staubach, Lamonica, Graham........... none of them had QB mentors......

Tressel is a winner. WOuld he be a guaranteed winner in Cleveland? Hey, NTOHING is a guarantee......... but I can tell you this much.............

He is more passionate about the Browns than our three stooges.

He has beed the head of more successful programs than Holmgren, SHurmur and Heckert combined

He has far more regular season, playoff season AND CHAMPIONSHIP WINS than Holmgren

THE BEST REASON OF ALL? WHY I BELIEVE HE WOULD TRANSLATE WELL INTO THE NFL???????????????

Among young kids, Tressel has a reputation for standing by his players and NOT by the NCAA freaks in their ivory towers. If you don't think THAT gets a players respect............ just look at what being a players coach did for Bill Cowher and the Steelers.

The fact of the matter is Rich, Jim Tressel IS the leading candidate to replace Shurmur. He has more excitement, connection, momentum and REASON for being the Browns coach than any Gruden ass-clown type dickhead or any other candidate on teh market.

Would Jim take the job? Well, not offering it to him and firing Holmgren IS AS DUMB AS PASSING ON JULIO JONES to take Gerrard Warren Junior.

starting to think this guy wants to suck Jones rooster. he isn't even putting g. little numbers up. if u a browns fan get behind the hometown boy not someone else's bust

starting to think this guy wants to suck Jones rooster. he isn't even putting g. little numbers up. if u a browns fan get behind the hometown boy not someone else's bust

Julio Jones is no better than Greg Little. Heckert was right to trade down rather that taking him at that spot. If AJ Green had been there, that is another matter. Browns would have grabbed him, but pfft...he was gone.

Rich its a little difficult to take you seriously when you rag on someone for misspelling when your post are littered with misspellings. If your gonna talk the talk, it usually helps out your cause greatly if you walk the walk as well

well then kiss my ass, because i do what I do serioulsy tongue in cheek and forthright always, and some dumbasses like you focus on stupid

and My statements and positions have been dead absolute correctomundo now for 11 years and you an asshole wonders how to take me serious

stick being right for 11 years where the sun dont shine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and spell that as well

by the way asshowigoe I never ragged on anyone for spelling just showed them how to spell

stay stupid and go fukeck yourself,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,iz fgF zpssxeellsd correctly

If Tressel coached the browns you better believe phil dawson would become the all time leader in every stat possible.

YOU HAVE NO FUCKAING CLUE ABOUT FOOTBALL

Archived