THE BROWNS BOARD

Do We Want To Win

rich4eagle

Julio Jones is no better than Greg Little. Heckert was right to trade down rather that taking him at that spot. If AJ Green had been there, that is another matter. Browns would have grabbed him, but pfft...he was gone.

and you my friend have no clue about football and talent and play makers

well then kiss my ass, because i do what I do serioulsy tongue in cheek and forthright always, and some dumbasses like you focus on stupid

and My statements and positions have been dead absolute correctomundo now for 11 years and you an asshole wonders how to take me serious

stick being right for 11 years where the sun dont shine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and spell that as well

by the way asshowigoe I never ragged on anyone for spelling just showed them how to spell

stay stupid and go fukeck yourself,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,iz fgF zpssxeellsd correctly

I'll take that as welcome to the board ha. If you don't mind me asking what's the need for hostility? I was merely offering some constructive criticism. Im sorry if you mistook it for hostility but to go into all out attack mode was a little hasty at best. I understand its difficult to differentiate tone with the written word and your used to being attacked on this board for your opinion but to automatically lash out at a new member is unnecessary. Furthermore, I never debated your ability to make correct assumptions regarding the Browns so I am a bit confused at your need to reiterate your aforementioned ability to me but, whatever floats your boat. And just to clarify this post is intended solely as constructive criticism, not as a personal attack. As a side note, I've noticed the spelling in your post since then as been fantastic, aside from the last sentence of your post directed at me although I have a sneaking suspicion that was written in jest.

and you my friend have no clue about football and talent and play makers

I certainly do. And Heckert and the Browns brain trust agree. They did NOT think Julio Jones was the guy for them at the 8th pick, so they made the trade, which I believe will ultimately turn out best for the Browns. If Jones is at all better than Greg Little, the margin is microscopic.

This year Jones has 34 catches for 566 yards and 2 TDs

Little has 50 catches for 513 yards and 1 TD

Note of course that Little plays in Shurmur's Murmur offense where no pass over 6-8 yards is allowed, so Jones is going to have a better ypc avg.

Both rookies have had a case of the dropsies, Little probably worse than Jones.

So, really, there is little difference in their production.

Archived