THE BROWNS BOARD

Santiono Holmes

Nw220

Reports out of New York are that Santiono Holmes is on the trading block...He was benched on Sunday agasnt the Dolphins and is thought to be on the way out the door...Rich Camini who follows the New York Jets confirmed the rumor and said the Jets most likely would be asking for a 3rd round pick...

Any Takers????

yeah maybe dallas or oakland. they both love little bitch divas that cry and quit when not getting their way.

fxxk that locker room cancer.

Rex has lost that team with all his tough guy BS. The Jets showed that yesterday. The time has passed for those diva WR's. Look at this past year. No one wanted TO, Chad Johnson was invisible, Braylon cut twice. I believe teams wont put up with that shit anymore because offenses have evolved and become so high powered (except the Browns)and there are so many producers you don't have to rely a diva WR.

Rex has lost that team with all his tough guy BS. The Jets showed that yesterday. The time has passed for those diva WR's. Look at this past year. No one wanted TO, Chad Johnson was invisible, Braylon cut twice. I believe teams wont put up with that shit anymore because offenses have evolved and become so high powered (except the Browns)and there are so many producers you don't have to rely a diva WR.

Dirty is by far the worst starter in the league. THAT is why the Jets suck ass.

Holmes would have over 1000 yards receiving if Sanchez had any kind of talent. 3rd round pick might be worth it for Holmes who gets to come back to Ohio and stick it to his original team who did everything they could to turn a blind eye to Ben's repeated rapes but wouldn't let Holmes get another chance with his Weed smoking (seriously which one is worse here!) and basically gave him away for just a 5th round pick. Holmes is a talent, if we could get him cheap I say go for it.

EDIT: notice my Sanchez has no talent point. We need a different QB in order for Holmes to succeed here. If we stick with Colt of Wallace then we shouldn't waste a pick in trading for Holmes.

Holmes has alienated his teammates, which reportedly also happened in Pukesburg.

Cincy or Oakland may be his next stop.... or Detroit...

The Browns aren't drafting a quarterback let's all face it. Drafting a new quarterback is pointless because he's going to be playing in the same suckass offense. Draft playmakers and defense and take a quarterback next year if needed. With that said, no Holmes.

I agree. I also wouldn't be surprised if the Browns trade down from #4 overall to maybe #10 overall (Miami's pick). If Miami really wants RG3 we could give them the #4 overall pick and get a couple more early draft picks in return.. Think of what we could do with two 1sts and two 2nds.

I agree. I also wouldn't be surprised if the Browns trade down from #4 overall to maybe #10 overall (Miami's pick). If Miami really wants RG3 we could give them the #4 overall pick and get a couple more early draft picks in return.. Think of what we could do with two 1sts and two 2nds.

you think miami is going to draft a QB? matt moore is no joe montana but he's actually won some games for the fish this year.

That is certainly not beyond the realm of possibility.

When AJ Green went off the board last year the Browns did not feel that any other player was of sufficient quality to be taken at #8. The same could happen here. If Luck and Blackmon are both gone, and if Heckert does not believe that RGIII is THE man for him, he could go back a few slots and pick up another 2d rounder. Then, with 4 picks in the first and second round they could go for some combination of a WR, DE, LB, RT, RB or CB all of which are needed here.

(Goddam that is still a lot of holes to fill...and that doesn't include QB)

Archived