THE BROWNS BOARD

Blackmon Beasting

Nw220

Can't catch, isn't much faster. May be more agile, but isn't what the Browns are looking for. Ball isn't being considered for a first rounder fwiw.

RB class sucks this year

Ball's receiving stats: 20 rec 255 yards 12.8 average 6 TD's

Richardson: 27 rec 327 yards 12.1 average 3 TD's

One is clearly not better than the other in that department. Watch them side by side and Trent Richardson is a clear .5 faster than Ball at the very least. I also never said Ball was being considered for a 1st round pick, I said he was mid 2nd at best. Richardson is better in almost every aspect of the game.

How would you know that. Ball is a mid 2nd round pick and runs a sub 4.55 40. Richardson is not only faster with better agility but is also loads stronger.

Browns probably will still want Hillis for the heavy load. I look for them to go scatback in the second round. Maybe the Oregon runner.

Hillis and James would maybe be a nice duo.

As much as I hate him, I would love a LeGarrette Blount type runner. He's not a scat back, but not a power back either. He's just big enough to break some serious tackles, but isnt a rumbling FB either.

Essentially, he's a slightly faster Hillis.

Hillis and James would maybe be a nice duo.

As much as I hate him, I would love a LeGarrette Blount type runner. He's not a scat back, but not a power back either. He's just big enough to break some serious tackles, but isnt a rumbling FB either.

Essentially, he's a slightly faster Hillis.

Aside from the fact that he cant catch and dosent block good at all, there is talk that Tampa will be looking at Richardson in the draft

Alot more Blackmon. Weeden is a decent QB but nothing great. Blackmon has great moves and twitches to get open and great moves after the catch.

Also anyone who doubts Luck I hope you watched this game. He would be absolutely perfect for us and I would be so happy if we traded up to get him. He's made every throw an NFL QB needs to make and he's even done it while on the move or while getting thrown to the ground. Near perfect field vision and he audibles like Manning.

It's not that I don't like Luck. The problem is we would have to sacrifice the 2012 and 2013 draft. A 4-12 team can't afford to do that when they lack talent in many areas..

It's not that I don't like Luck. The problem is we would have to sacrifice the 2012 and 2013 draft. A 4-12 team can't afford to do that when they lack talent in many areas..

Maybe Holmgren will see Luck like the Browns Neo and lead the organization out of the "Matrix".

Lucks record:

1.8-8

2.8-8

3.10-6, upstart wild card browns lose to Colts in AFC title game

4.7-9

5.9-7

6.10-6, browns fall in wild card game

7.8-8

8.12-4, Browns lose in AFC title game again to Colts on Luck pick 6

9.8-8

10.11-5 Browns lose in divisional playoff

11.4-5 Luck tears ACL, cut by Browns after season.

Archived