Position: RB

40 Time: 4.52 40 Low: 4.42 40 High: 4.62

vs

Name: Lamar Miller

College: Miami

Height: 5-11 Weight: 212

Position: RB

40 Time: 4.42 40 Low: 4.32 40 High: 4.55 :

He is only a redshirt sophomore, so he doesnt have many miles on his legs.

If we don't re-sign Hillis this is who I like in the draft. If we can get Blackmon at 4 and Miller with ATLs pick I would be one happy man. Or even RGIII and Miller.

Either or. Kind of funny if you think about it.

We can get:

Richardson, the thick bruising slower RB with more body control and slightly more production and then take Wright WR who is smaller thinner but has quick feet and he super fast.

or

Blackmon, the thick slower WR with great body control, route running, and hands plus Miller, the thinner smaller RB with quick feet and is super fast.

It's like getting to chose between two quarters. There have the same monetary value but they have different states on the back.

This is one of the most ridiculous threads I've seen in a while.

The first 3 picks should be:

Blackmon/OL/LB or RG3/Wright/OL.

The Cowboys have journeymen at OL and 3 All-Pros at QB/WR.. and are sitting at home during the playoffs for the second year. Hillis and Ogbo are good enough.

The Cowboys have journeymen at OL and 3 All-Pros at QB/WR.. and are sitting at home during the playoffs for the second year. Hillis and Ogbo are good enough.

I was thinking the same thing,you can pick up a speed back latter in draft like Demps from Florida.

I absoutely love Miller and have been telling people you dont take Richardson in the top 5 when you can get Miller later in the draft with better Value...There is some people who think he could have as good as a career as Richardson..He dosent have alot of wear and tear on his body and has a burst that Richardson does not have....If he's there in the early 2nd round i would take him in a heartbeat..

Only problem is i see Cincy grabbing him in the 1st with one of there two picks,Which would give them Dalton,Green and now Miller(Scary)

Also theres word now that the Squeelers will take him with there first after the injury to Mendenhall given he will also be in his contract year next year...

Not good for us

Should be? Maybe. But what if those guys are not there for the Browns to take?

Archived