THE BROWNS BOARD

Hire Hue Jackson As Oc

beefjerky

He was just let go of the Raiders as they brought in their GM McKenzie and he wanted his own guy, I say the Browns bring him in as offensive coordinator.

I love the guy's emotion and the passion that he brings, and he's a good offensive minded coach, he just didn't instill the most discipline in his players(a lot of dirty plays and NFL penalty record).

He was just let go of the Raiders as they brought in their GM McKenzie and he wanted his own guy, I say the Browns bring him in as offensive coordinator.

I love the guy's emotion and the passion that he brings, and he's a good offensive minded coach, he just didn't instill the most discipline in his players(a lot of dirty plays and NFL penalty record).

Chances are not good, he never coached in the WCO coaching tree.

Zombo

I vote for a coup.

Browns fans storm Berea headquaters and make Bernie Kosar OC for life...

That dude could call a better game stone drunk than Shurmur could on his best day...

Z

Amen Zombo!

Agree Hue would make a fine OC...

Also agree it'll never happen because he's not a WCO guy...

Also agree on Bernie...

Guess I'm just in an agreeable mood today... but I'm sure it'll pass...

Funny thing is that either Hue or Bernie might bring something fresh to the basic WCO approach. "Group-think" only leads to myopic staleness. A fresh view might bring something really good to the mix. As trite as it has become, there are benefits to "thinking outside of the box".

1 reason why hue jackson would never be chosen by shurmur..

1. he is very offensive minded and would deliver a plan and a playbook to match the available talent..

Shurmy would get squirmy at the very thought of having an attack offense that works with available players..

Archived