THE BROWNS BOARD

Mel Kiper Jrs First Rd Mock

Nw220

hey dipshit i was comparing his first mock of last year with his first mock of this year since everybody is jumping on his "the browns will pick RGlll" bandwagon.

tell me, how did he do in his final mock einstein?

fxxk mr. brylcream.

Well I dont have ESPN insider so I cant tell you how many he did get right. I can tell you he got the first 6 picks right as can be seen here:

http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2011/4/28/2138205/mel-kipers-final-mock-cleveland-browns-julio-jones

However you could pull up his final mock here if you have insider:

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft2011/insider/news/story?page=KiperMockDraft5.0&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnfl%2fdraft2011%2finsider%2fnews%2fstory%3fpage%3dKiperMockDraft5.0

Actually my final mock draft last year got several more correct than Kiper.

Just like almost all mocks out there have you guys taking RGIII, im wondering if you think Cleveland absolutely HAS to trade up with St. Louis to get him? At this point, and with the whole Rookie Wage Scale, im saying that almost HAVE to. I think if St. Louis is on the clock and no one trades with them, there will be guys on the phone with Minnesota. I think Cleveland has to trade up or theyll lose out on RGIII.

The screw him. Let the other teams have him. We need quality talent....and we need numbers....not just one guy...who like I said, is a question mark.

Kiper is a joke, there are more quality mocks out there than his. But on a side note, I hope the Browns pass on the whole RGIII phenomenon because although he is good the Browns have bigger needs than a QB. I'm hoping they do what they did last year and trade back a few picks and grab another first rounder for next year and a third or second rounder this year. Next year's draft is going to be loaded with QBs if McCoy doesn't prove himself yet again. Number one need for the Browns has to be a RT or RG, they were pitiful last year on the ride side. This is what I think they should do in the draft in order to most important:

1. OL (right side)

2. WR (Kendal Wright?)

3. OLB

4. CB

OOOh, there you said the Magic Words: the Browns have bigger need than QB.

I agree 100%, but a lot of guys cannot see the forest for the trees. All they see is the QB...as if this were tennis or golf and the QB is the only player out there. he ain't.

I think it might be smarter for Cleveland NOT to trade up. I mean, its not like you guys DONT have a QB. Because if you do trade up, most likely youre gonna have to give up #22. So ask the question, would I rather have ONE or TWO first round players? To me, i would rather have 2. Especially for a team with multiple needs. Just my 2 cents.

I think it might be smarter for Cleveland NOT to trade up. I mean, its not like you guys DONT have a QB. Because if you do trade up, most likely youre gonna have to give up #22. So ask the question, would I rather have ONE or TWO first round players? To me, i would rather have 2. Especially for a team with multiple needs. Just my 2 cents.

And we all agree with you. So please dont believe any mock drafts by any experts that say we will trade both our picks for #2. It is not worth it.

Archived