THE BROWNS BOARD

Gays In The Military

Westside Steve

Heck, if you can't stop with the personal attacks, that should tell you that

you don't make sense with your going around in circles, and your anti-status quo

perverted emoting.

You don't like what we believe? Shove it. For what you believe/feeeel?

You can't back it up with reasoning - just some cherry picked poll,

and unfounded and uncalled for accusations.

Like T and I and others have explained... it is NOT hate.

But like I've said in the past - you libs all do the same thing with issues -

you emote, you try to marginalize any person, site, poll, and law, that

stands in the way of your garbage. You try to freeze them out, by either cutting them

out of conversations if you can, or trying to get them antagonized to where you can get them booted

off the forum, or you libs try to attack them and get them to leave.

We've all read it:

"Uneducated" ... "Short bus"..... "deranged"..... and my favorite? "you are the only one who thinks so narrow/ancient/out-of-touch"...

"redneck".... "Retard".....

You libs can't name one principle that you always believe in. Because you stances change with how you feel, and your

feelings change. Like I've said - and Obamao did too - "The deficit is devastating because it burdens our children with debt" etc etc.

That's when you emoted badly about Bush. But now, not one bad thing to say about the deficit being so much more serious because of Obama.

Nothin. So, where did that original fake sentiment go? Obamao did it. Now, he is contradicting that dramatically.

Where's the freakin beef? It's all self-serving, fringe special interest benefit for you libs - and flip flopping is you way

of continuing to think you can gain more fringe benefits.

I said all this a long time ago - and you and the rest have proven it true again and again... practically every time you all post.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But you guys really are out of touch with the world. I'm surprised you aren't so old that you can;t even use a computer.

and did you say earlier that the only people that support gay marriage are 19-29 year olds that grew up in single parent homes? Really?.... I... I don't even know what to say

And the "It offends God" argument really doesn't matter if you can't prove there is a god.

In what universe does heterosexual marriage depend on your ability to have children? Do we ban infertile couples from getting married? Do we not allow older Americans who are past their childbearing years to get married? Of course we do. So you can throw that argument right out.

Also, many gay couples have adopted children, or children of their own. Take my friend Jen. She and her partner have two daughters. So, if it's about the ability to bear children, can she get married now? Because she really did bear children. Seriously. I've seen them.

As for #4 - "It validates the homosexual lifestyle" - hey, yes. I'm all for government doing this. Because there's nothing wrong with someone who is homosexual, and they should have the same rights and privileges of every other American.

Validate away. Many of us already have.

Just to be clear Heck, you are fine with the notion that homosexuality is immoral because the Bible says so. You just respectfully disagree right?

T, on the other hand says that he would assault someone who molested his grandchildren or behaved in a lewd manner in front of them, correct?

And that's what separates the two into okay and not okay am I correct?

And " you guys" would be the ones here on the board to belittle an insult those who don't support Gay marriage. Cal has never made any kind of threat so I assume your respect his opinion.

Just clarifying.

WSS

Just to be clear Heck, you are fine with the notion that homosexuality is immoral because the Bible says so. You just respectfully disagree right?

T, on the other hand says that he would assault someone who molested his grandchildren or behaved in a lewd manner in front of them, correct?

And that's what separates the two into okay and not okay am I correct?

And " you guys" would be the ones here on the board to belittle an insult those who don't support Gay marriage. Cal has never made any kind of threat so I assume your respect his opinion.

Just clarifying.

WSS

Heck I may have posted this in the wrong thread, sorry.

Too bad most conversations devolve into this.

WSS

I take it that you're only defense is to having a spelling bee, instead of excepting the truth. It is late and I have worked all day and into the nighyt so if you cannot read the text who gives a crap? youd think I blasphemed a major religion or something.

Getting back to the topic I picked this one out just for you Heck.

10 Reasons Why Homosexual Marriage is Harmful and Must be Opposed

1. It Is Not Marriage

2. It Violates Natural Law

3. It Always Denies a Child Either a Father or a Mother

4. It Validates and Promotes the Homosexual Lifestyle

5. It Turns a Moral Wrong into a Civil Right

6. It Does Not Create a Family but a Naturally Sterile Union

7. It Defeats the States Purpose of Benefiting Marriage

8. It Imposes Its Acceptance on All Society

9. It Is the Cutting Edge of the Sexual Revolution

10. It Offends God

I was working on a very good counterpoint to everyone of these, but I realize you are dead set on your beliefs(thats ok their your beliefs), and any more arguments would be unproductive and deteriorate into more name calling.

Heck I may have posted this in the wrong thread, sorry.

Too bad most conversations devolve into this.

WSS

No, I wouldn't agree with your statement, at least how you worded it. Give me some time and write more later.

I'll just say this: Some people just call themselves Christian in order to launder their hate through the Bible. And no, I don't accept Leviticus as an argument.

I was working on a very good counterpoint to everyone of these, but I realize you are dead set on your beliefs(thats ok their your beliefs), and any more arguments would be unproductive and deteriorate into more name calling.

You are correct, I don't care what you think about my faith.

No, I wouldn't agree with your statement, at least how you worded it. Give me some time and write more later.

I'll just say this: Some people just call themselves Christian in order to launder their hate through the Bible. And no, I don't accept Leviticus as an argument.

That is your excuse?

That is a pretty weak way to write off how people disagree with your view points.

Archived