THE BROWNS BOARD

Rg3 On Mike And Mike

Loyalty

I think arguably the best players that we need are ...........

1) Luck

2) RG3

3) Blackmon

in that order. And maybe Richardson at a distant 4th (ok my cursor just disappeared WTF?)

I think the odds are very good that all three of those players will be gone when we pick! In that case it may be Richardson with our 1st pick, but I would trade down a couple spots to get him. I wouldn't be against taking Coples with the first either but would try to trade down a spot or two to get him and maybe get an extra pick. Then we have to hope that either Floyd or Wright is still there at 22.

I'm just afraid that if we do decide to go with Richardson because Luck, RG3 and Blackmon are gone and we try to get "too cute" and trade down hoping he'll be there waiting for us to pick and he get's picked up at 5... especially if we release Hillis.

Man, I know some think that you just don't draft a RB within the top 5 but I also think that if you like a guy enough to take him at 9 or 10, you take him while you have the chance to take him when you can. Nothing worse than trying to get "too cute" and losing a guy that you really want.

The same goes for Minnifield, I've seen many drafts that project him to be gone by the end of the first... if Cleveland wants him then I think that we'll have to take him at 22... But it's all tough to determine before the combine. The NFL combine starts Feb. 22 right?

Archived