THE BROWNS BOARD

Todd Mcshay Has Us...

Represent

I drove from Ann Arbor to Virginia Tech for a billiards tourney, just going that far south I felt like I was in another country (ok not really). But the amount of billboards that started popping up about religion and how I'm going to hell was crazy. These all started in southern Ohio and really got going in West Virginia.

But then again, that could just be West Virginia...

(Side Story. Going into a West Virginia gas station/McDonalds with the team. We have two international asian guys and the people in the McDonalds just stared at them like they've never seen an asian person before hahaha. Every stereotype you may have about WV could have been confirmed in that 15 minute stop.)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I drove from Ann Arbor to Virginia Tech for a billiards tourney, just going that far south I felt like I was in another country (ok not really). But the amount of billboards that started popping up about religion and how I'm going to hell was crazy. These all started in southern Ohio and really got going in West Virginia.

But then again, that could just be West Virginia...

(Side Story. Going into a West Virginia gas station/McDonalds with the team. We have two international asian guys and the people in the McDonalds just stared at them like they've never seen an asian person before hahaha. Every stereotype you may have about WV could have been confirmed in that 15 minute stop.)

That's the bible belt for you. I live 30 minutes away from Va Tech. Within 2 blocks of my house... there are 3 separate churches. It's just how it is down here.

How many racial lynchings have taken place in the north in the last 50 years? None that I have ever heard of. How many in the south? Quite a few. I would call that more overt.

There's no doubt the south has historically been more racist, but I'm talking about today. Lynchings are not what people would thin, the term lynching isn't applied to the classic "lynchings" of old. Nowadays lynching is more often than not applied to more than one member of a group threatening or assaulting a person.

As a matter of fact, in high school two members of my football team got arrested for lynching on seperate occasions. Both were black.

You guys mega hijacked the topic lol

But back to moving up to the two pick if you been listening to 850 today or watched NFL live on ESPN they DO i report DOOOOOOOOO have the Browns entering a bidding war with the Redskins at 6 and we know if the redskins want something they will go for broke on a deal..... So i had us at the 4 and 22 for RG3 at 2, Now i think its gonna cost us more in an overall deal

You just MIGHT see the Browns offer the 4 the 22 AND the 36 and if Heckert can keep the deal calm we'll take 2nd pick and a later pick in the 3rd round from the Rams

2. Browns Select QB RG3 with the 2nd Pick Baylor Via trade with Rams

64. Browns Select RB LaMicheal James Oregan

66. Browns Select WR Stephen Hill Georgia Tech. Via Trade with Rams

Rams then have the 4, 22, 34, 36 picks in the 2012 draft

Yes I could see Snyder offering his first, second and next year's first rounder to try and get RGIII. But for the Browns to forfeit a first and second rounder to move up two slots? Lord, I hope not- or RGIII had better be the next Warren Moon.

Yes I could see Snyder offering his first, second and next year's first rounder to try and get RGIII. But for the Browns to forfeit a first and second rounder to move up two slots? Lord, I hope not- or RGIII had better be the next Warren Moon.

I'm just going off the media and since it was from 3 different sources i find it to be more than a rumor.

Im just wondering since they said it will be more than the 4 and 22 i had to speculate our 2nd round pick also this year, im still ok with it if the redskins do outbid us that lets Blackmon fall right to us at 4 and not make any deals we'll see how this plays out.

Archived