THE BROWNS BOARD

Nuff Said!

RGIII to da C-L-E

His speed does matter, but it's not up there. What impresses more is his smarts. Will he be able to learn (I think so), manage the Offense and be able to read D's and call the audibles when necessary.

Here is what we need in a QB.

1. Mentally gets the game. (Understands Offense, read defenses)

2. Pocket Presence - Senses pressure or that he has time.

3. Accuracy - Absolutely

4. Arm Strength - We neeed to spread and stretch Defenses

5. Scrambling ability - This is where his speed comes into play.

Speed is a good thing. It certainly didn't hurt Steve Young. It helps elude tacklers and pick up first downs, some of the staples of football.

But it all goes in perspective and BrownsKidds list is a good example of what is most important.

I'd rather have a fast QB than a slow one. But most of all, I want a great one. You can be great like Steve Young or great like Peyton Manning ... just be great.

Zombo

As I've said before every team has holes, the Giants and Pats have holes.

As far as who will be available in round 3 come draft time - no idea. I like the kid from Boise State but he's not really a burner and Lamar Miller will probably go in round 2.

For free agency Desean Jackson and Mike Wallace are longshots but may be possibilities.

Those are 4.5 guys, dude. RGIII will be the fastest player on the field 95% of the time.

Geez, you people just don't get it.

Nope, you're the one that's playing this board as a bunch of dunces. We happened to know Griffin has track speed- In fact I told Ghoole before the combine I'd LMAO when RGIII ran a faster 40 than Trent Richardson.

Now FYI how fast a guy can run a 40 has zero correlation as to how well he can throw a football, or read a defense pre and post snap.

Like the other guy said- we're not drafting Griffin to replace Josh Cribbs as a kick returner.

Geez, you people just don't get it.

maybe if you promise to lick sweaty rods after each game (holmgren, heckert, shurmer and griffin) will they decide to give up the farm to get him.

please show us more clips of him! isn't there a clip of him and you at the prom with you as his date?

RGIII would be the best QB in this draft if he ran a 5.0 flat. He throws deep better, he's more accurate short, he's cool under pressure (Luck barely even SEES pressure), and I think he has a stronger arm.

Luck gets overrated because he ran a pro style offense. So? Jimmy Clausen and Mark Sanchez did too.

Everyone that counts says that Luck is the best prospect coming out of college since John Elway. They don't say that about RG.

I see him as a slightly faster Donovan McNabb...which would be fine.

Archived