THE BROWNS BOARD

Some Fun Facts For You Redskin Fans

Neo

Only one African American starting quarterback has ever won the Superbowl and you should already know who that is (I'm hoping) So you gave up three high draft picks with a 50/50 chance that he will bust? Good luck with that. We still have our two firsts, and I like those odds a lot better.

14 first round quarterbacks won 24 Superbowls. While 12 non first round quarterbacks won 21 Superbowls (minus Trent Dilfer ;)) . So a little over half the Superbowls ever played were won by first rounders. Couple that with only one African American to ever win one, and the fact you guys gave a shit ton of picks to get him.

Only one African American starting quarterback has ever won the Superbowl

Why would you even go down this road?

You know what type of quarterback has never won a Super Bowl? A Browns quarterback. We should be worrying about that instead of sour grapes.

Only one African American starting quarterback has ever won the Superbowl and you should already know who that is (I'm hoping) So you gave up three high draft picks with a 50/50 chance that he will bust? Good luck with that. We still have our two firsts, and I like those odds a lot better.

This is the gayest statement I've read here in a while.

LOL- this is funny. "RG3 is black so odds are he will not win a Super Bowl" well!!!!

The Browns are fucked

Fact: Browns have not won a super bowl with the following:

White kicker

white punter

black punter

white QB

white Left tackle

Black Running back

White Running back

Black WR

White RB

I have a idea!!!!! Browns only draft slant eyed players!!!!! then we will win. you know they say Asians are the smartest in the world...LOL

Racism isn't funny or objective. Mods should delete this thread.

I wanted to let about ten people tell him how bad an idea that it was first, we are almost there.

Zombo

LOL- this is funny. "RG3 is black so odds are he will not win a Super Bowl" well!!!!

The Browns are fucked

Fact: Browns have not won a super bowl with the following:

White kicker

white punter

black punter

white QB

white Left tackle

Black Running back

White Running back

Black WR

White RB

I have a idea!!!!! Browns only draft slant eyed players!!!!! then we will win. you know they say Asians are the smartest in the world...LOL

Funny ass post. LOL

Archived