THE BROWNS BOARD

Blackmon And Wallace?

PlayoffsIN09

Think Heckert could get these 2 guys (assuming Blackmon is there)? We would have to give up our 22 pick and give Wallace a big contract but doing so would give us 3 legit (including Little) YOUNG recievers for Colt to throw to. I think Masaquoi can be serviceable as a #4. Opinions? Touchdown Browns!!!

Think Heckert could get these 2 guys (assuming Blackmon is there)? We would have to give up our 22 pick and give Wallace a big contract but doing so would give us 3 legit (including Little) YOUNG recievers for Colt to throw to. I think Masaquoi can be serviceable as a #4. Opinions? Touchdown Browns!!!

If we could get Blackmon and Wallace with #4 and #22, I'm with ya Bro. Even better if we can trade down and get Blackmon with #6. I'm not really up to snuff with the Wallace situation ... I don't read threads infested with Steeler fans.

I take it is like a Matt Cassel situation ... if we give them a first rounder they trade and him don't have to pay the franchise price. Is that really possible or just football nerds fantasizing? Would Pittsburgh really trade him to Cleveland? Seems very highly unlikely.

Zombo

their only choice would be to match an offer (if we offered one). it doesn't matter who the team is, they cant refuse simply because they dont want us to get him. it breaks down to money, and it surely talks in this case.

if the stools dont want us to have wallace, they could only match our offer. otherwise, they get the pick. if we were picking in the 20's, i'd be all over it.

their only choice would be to match an offer (if we offered one). it doesn't matter who the team is, they cant refuse simply because they dont want us to get him. it breaks down to money, and it surely talks in this case.

if the stools dont want us to have wallace, they could only match our offer. otherwise, they get the pick. if we were picking in the 20's, i'd be all over it.

How about we just get a guy in the draft and forget about Wallace.

Antonio Brown is the #1 receiver on that team, not Wallace. Wallace is a great receiver, but Brown has better hands.

If I was Heckert for a day, I would make an offer to Wallace and watch them match - just to knock down their cap room. Blackmon is more than a consolation prize, he's a great receiver in his own right.

Antonio Brown is the #1 receiver on that team, not Wallace. Wallace is a great receiver, but Brown has better hands.

If I was Heckert for a day, I would make an offer to Wallace and watch them match - just to knock down their cap room. Blackmon is more than a consolation prize, he's a great receiver in his own right.

And Give Steelers the #4 pick? I dont think so!

Archived