THE BROWNS BOARD

Steven Garcia Qb

7moses7

Does anyone have information on the former QB from South Carolina.I think he's available for the draft. Not sure what happened to him ,but may be a good pick with one of those late draft picks.

As a SEC guy and one who likes to follow Spurrier in addition to the Gators, say no to Garcia....the guy is a idiot.

I live in Gamecock country and all my friends go there. I've seen enough Garcia for a lifetime.

The answer is absolutely no. He was a headcase coming into college and only had one decent year. He's a douchebag who can't follow rules and gets shitfaced drunk every weekend.

Can we all just get behind Colt for one more year and give this great kid a fair shot for Pete's sake? Seriously, it seems like most everyone has written Colt off already... The kid needs us to get behind him and show him a little Dawgpound love, he's played his heart out for us. He's played in two different schemes and two head coaches, one of which is a first time head coach and the other is out of football altogether now. He's suffered one of the worst WR corps trotted out by an NFL franchise that I can think of... with the drops to prove it. He's been hurried and knocked around back there like a ragdoll. He's had an inconsistent AT BEST running game, having to endure Hillis' shannagans, Hardesty's drops, injured "Head, shoulders, knees and Jacksons toe, JACKSONS TOE! His line for the first part of the season featured a turnstile at RT and a learning rookie in place of an injured probowler... CMON GUYS!

Give Colt the benefit of the doubt here. He's a really good QB, let's give him a chance. Show Colt some love and you just might be surprised what a little belief will give you back. I believe in this young man, I think he is going to impress us this year... I say that for once, just this once, let's support our QB alright?

I live in Gamecock country and all my friends go there. I've seen enough Garcia for a lifetime.

The answer is absolutely no. He was a headcase coming into college and only had one decent year. He's a douchebag who can't follow rules and gets shitfaced drunk every weekend.

Sounds like one of my best friends (minus the douchebag part) only switch football to basketball and Div I to Div III

Can we all just get behind Colt for one more year and give this great kid a fair shot for Pete's sake?

Well, you have to admit adding Garcia would increase Colt's support level... :D

Are you saying we would be better off with this Garcia?

LOL... Sgt. Garcia was born to play Nose Tackle.

Don Diego de la Vega (designer of the classic Chevrolet) is the choice for QB...

guywilliams-zorro2.jpg

Can we all just get behind Colt for one more year and give this great kid a fair shot for Pete's sake?

if/when he's behind center, everyone will support him.

however, that does not mean we shouldn't be looking for his replacement. mediocrity is not good enough to keep that job past this season. we have to prepare for life after colt, regardless. better to be prepared if he fails than proceed under the assumption he will succeed.

Well, you have to admit adding Garcia would increase Colt's support level... :D

LOL... Sgt. Garcia was born to play Nose Tackle.

Don Diego de la Vega (designer of the classic Chevrolet) is the choice for QB...

guywilliams-zorro2.jpg

One of the Top Ten Coolest Dudes ever.

Can we all just get behind Colt for one more year and give this great kid a fair shot for Pete's sake? Seriously, it seems like most everyone has written Colt off already... The kid needs us to get behind him and show him a little Dawgpound love, he's played his heart out for us. He's played in two different schemes and two head coaches, one of which is a first time head coach and the other is out of football altogether now. He's suffered one of the worst WR corps trotted out by an NFL franchise that I can think of... with the drops to prove it. He's been hurried and knocked around back there like a ragdoll. He's had an inconsistent AT BEST running game, having to endure Hillis' shannagans, Hardesty's drops, injured "Head, shoulders, knees and Jacksons toe, JACKSONS TOE! His line for the first part of the season featured a turnstile at RT and a learning rookie in place of an injured probowler... CMON GUYS!

Give Colt the benefit of the doubt here. He's a really good QB, let's give him a chance. Show Colt some love and you just might be surprised what a little belief will give you back. I believe in this young man, I think he is going to impress us this year... I say that for once, just this once, let's support our QB alright?

Are you 12?

Z

Archived