THE BROWNS BOARD

Greg Williams Bounty Audio Leaked

GreenMachine

Did you ooze out of The Blue Hole?

when we used to drive the country roads in our 'vans' route 369 through castalia was a great little ride. all the time listening to journey and smoking js. we'd go over the bridge towards marblehead and party below the lighthouse.

if serious politicians from the area ever thought of it they could transform that whole area into a 'north-coast' vacation destination. islands. cedar point. the wreck of the edmund fitz........(i know it's not there but the song.).

now they have milion dollar boat houses built atop a creek my friends and i thought was the ohio river gliding down on a raft built with a pllet atop 2 50 gal empty oil barrels...all attached with clothesline roap and electrical wire.

our version of tom sawyer and fuck finn.

I'm basing my opinion of this on what ALOT of players from the NFL have come out and said and what I remember from playing high school football. When I played, we always had a knowledge of anyone on the other team who was dealing with a certain injury. It was understood that you never purposely hurt a guy, I agree with that. It wasn't like I'd go out there and specifically aim for an injury at the expense of making the play. But you did test the guy.

Countless NFL players have come out and said the same thing. Defensive coordinators and players are familiar with what good players on the other teams have and go out there and test it. It doesn't have to be dirty, but when you have the chance to do it you test him. That's part of the NFL whether you believe it or not as has been for a long, long time. Now where I can agree is that what williams did cross the line in a major way. Targeting players and telling people to aim for the head, tear ACL's and break ankles is ridiculous.

Regardless of what people think about me, it's obvious that Jason is more than likely just some pansy/pussy, this kind of shit is all over football. It's in peewee and Jr High all over the nation and it sure as shit is all over OHSAA (at least in the smaller schools) and I guarantee that just about every team in the NFL had something similar running before this. And as much as Jason has made it clear that he hates it the only thing Williams did wrong was give money to players for causing injuries. It was actually LEGAL for him to call out players injuries and instruct his players to go after them it just waste legal to pay them afterwards.

I think you are a Sociopath. JasonJ is well respected on this and other football boards and knows more then you could ever imagine knowing junior.

Archived