THE BROWNS BOARD

2012 Brownsboard Mock

cambridgeho

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So ... Richardson, Reif and Randle ... the Three R's of Learning to Score Points.

I like it.

Book it.

Send Holmgren and Heckert our list of demands.

Zombo

To Mike and Mike:

For the love of all that is holy please make this freaking happen.

Yours truly

The Fans have spoken!

Along with a copy of your response to watching the Rams game last year.

They need to see that.

You mean this:

I haven't really gotten a chance to post my comments on last week's game because I've had to travel back, catch up with work, get over a hangover, get over a nasty cold, and, quite frankly, I couldn't put it into the proper words. I think I have found the words:

You fucking douchebag motherfucking cock suckers. How many Fucking times do I have to fucking fly to fucking Cleveland only to watch my favortite fucking team roll over like a bunch of mother fucking fems? Jeezus Fucking Kayrice how hard is it to score a fucking touchdown on the motherfucking St. Louis Rams? You've got a first down inside the fucking red zone and five and a fucking half minutes to go, down by two fucking points, and you run the fucking ball six mother fucking times? After you got downfield by passing the fucking ball? When you have a QB that rarely gets picked off and is having an accurate day on his home fucking field?

Well, maybe that's because we've got Jim Fucking Brown in the fucking backfield? No? What's that? We've got two motherfuckers who weren't even on a motherfucking NFL roster before the season? Well, then, here's a fucking idea: Instead of fucking throwing the fucking ball in the fucking end zone, why don't you fucking hand off to a fucking 3rd string fucking tight end who hasn't even PRACTICED taking a fucking hand off since he was in grade fucking school??? At least fucking admit after the fucking game that you fucking THOUGHT the fullback was in there when you called the fucking play, even though he got fucking injured right before your fucking eyes two plays earlier. And god forbid you give your fucking quarterback the fucking authortiy to change a fucking play when he gets a fucking playcall from the fucking sidelines telling him to hand off to the fucking tight end up the fucking middle on second and fucking goal from the fucking NINE! Worst fucking call in fucking history and no one had the fucking balls, or fucking guts, to fucking change it.

So I'm sitting there with my buddy Mark, who left his wife and two young boys in San Di Fucking ego to spend over a thousand fucking dollars traveling to Fucking Cleveland in Fucking November so that he can see his fucking boyhood favorite fucking team win a fucking football game in their own fucking stadium against a fucking 1-7 shitass Rams team. He didn't even look up his relatives he fucking came just to see his fellow fucking Browns fans and watch his fucking football team finally win a fucking game for him, since it had been ten fucking years since he actually saw them win on their own fucking field. Next to him is my buddy Keith, who flew from FUCKING SCOTLAND to watch the fucking Browns and hope they fucking win a game for him since he spends his fucking vacation coming to Cleveland to watch a Browns game every fucking year and thought it would be fucking nice if they actually fucking won at their home fucking field one fucking time. Behind me is a nice family rooting hard for the fucking Browns and sitting all together and screaming their fucking lungs out the whole fucking game so that they may also actually see a fucking win over a fucking pathetic piece of shit team. One of them is a young man that served TWO FUCKING TOURS OF DUTY IN FUCKING IRAQ and he wouldn't mind seeing the home fucking team beat the 1-7 fucking Tomato Cans for a fucking change. I mean, he put his fucking life on the fucking line for the country, and we don't have the fucking balls to throw one fucking pass toward the fucking end zone for him?

So we are fucking standing there in the fucking end zone fucking seating, just over the fucking visitors ramp with a perfect fucking view of the big, wide-fucking-open end zone. It is thirty feet fucking deep and 160 fucking feet fucking wide, and, with the invention of the forward fucking pass a fucking century ago, the fucking idea would be to fucking isolate one fucking trained fucking receiver and throw him the fucking ball which he has been practicing fucking catching for 20 fucking years (as opposed to fucking handing off to a fucking 270 lb oaf who hasn't seen a fucking handoff since he fucking played in his parents back yard twenty fucking years ago). Every fucking play there is a fucking receiver isolated at our end of the field. The fucking Rams are expecting us to fucking run at them. I say to Mark, "look Evan Moore is going to get the fucking ball right in front of us!" Fucking handoff. I say to Mark, "look Josh Cribbs is going to get the fucking ball right in front of us!" Fucking handoff. I say to Mark, "look Greg Little is going to get the fucking ball right in front of us!" Fucking handoff. YOU'VE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME. Not one chance at the mother fucking end zone? It's RIGHT THERE. It's HUGE. We've got one-on-one coverage with the fucking Rams fourth string fucking corner. SIX MOTHERFUCKING HANDOFFS IN A ROW?

Well, after all that, all we fucking want is a fucking win. We don't care how fucking ugly or under-coached it is. I have been to this fucking stadium maybe a dozen fucking times since I last saw the fucking Browns win there in fucking 2000, which was the ONLY fucking time I have seen them fucking win IN THEIR OWN FUCKING STADIUM. Sure, I've seen them win in both fucking Jacksonville and fucking Miami since then, but would you FUCKING MIND WINNING A FUCKING GAME IN CLEVELAND FUCKING BROWN STADIUM for me ... and Mark ... and Keith ... and the nice family ... and the Vets ... and the 80,000 fucking people who are paying their hard-earned fucking money to see you beat the gawd-awful fucking Rams?? I even had Season Fucking Tickets, even though I live 1,300 fucking miles away, from 2001 to 2007 and NOT ONCE did I ever fucking see the fucking Cleveland Browns win a fucking football game in Cleveland Fucking Brown Stadium, even though I came up once or twice a year each time.

So, luckily, there are two fucking things a Browns fan can fucking count on: long-snapper fucking Bryan Pointbriand and kicker fucking Phil Dawson. Those fuckers are tried and true each and every fucking season while the rest of the fucking team fucking starts over every fucking year. If there is one fucking thing we can fucking do, it is snap a fucking football and fucking kick it through the fucking uprights. And our fucking defense is holding the fucking Rams pretty well, so we will take the the gimme fucking chip shot field goal and if we can keep the fucking Rams out of fucking field goal range for two fucking minutes we will finally win a fucking home fucking game that I fucking paid dearly to see.

Yet ... knowing those fucking guys are automatic, and this was a fucking "chippie" ... I still fucking found myself mouthing a "Hail Mary" to myself as the Browns set up for that fucking field goal, because I had fucking seen too many things. We all had fucken seen too many fucken things. As if she cared. She's got starving children and fucking pedophiles running around, why pray about football? Because it's THE CLEVELAND FUCKING BROWNS and EVERY FUCKING WEEK I TELL EVERYBODY HOW FUCKING PROUD I AM TO BE A CLEVELAND FUCKING BROWNS FAN and COULD THEY JUST FUCKING ONCE, MOTHERFUCKING ONCE, PUT SOMEBODY THE FUCK AWAY IN FRONT OF MY OWN FUCKING EYES??

Selfish, I know. That's the thought I had as I watched in unspeakable fucking horror as the ball slowly fucking dribbled back to poor fucking Maynard, the fucking holder. He did his fucking best to get it fucking upright but by then the fucking enemy was breaking through and fucking Phil's timing was off. But still ... I hear a "BOOM" ... Fucking Phil blasts the ball, we all look over, there is a brief cheer .. followed by the biggest, longest, saddest, motherfucking groan you will ever fucking hear.

Not fucking again.

Fuck no, Fuck no, Fuck no!

They couldn't FUCKING EXECUTE A FUCKING GAWD DAMN FUCKING FIELD GOAL FROM THE FUCKING FIVE YARD LINE? A Field Goal that they just spent three FUCKING MINUTES SETTING UP BY RUNNING STRAIGHT FUCKING INTO THE LINE SIX FUCKING TIMES WITH FUCKING TIGHT ENDS AND FUCKING ARENA LEAGUE BACKS? A field goal that was so FUCKING IMPORTANT THAT THEY COULDN'T FUCKING RISK THROWING ONE FUCKING PASS INTO THAT BIG FUCKING WIDE FUCKING OPEN END ZONE GUARDED BY FOURTH FUCKING STRING FUCKING RAMS CORNERFUCKINGBACKS? They couldn't execute THAT fucking field goal????

What the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK?????????????????????????????!!!

Seriously ... what the Fuck?

Zombo

--Total Trap Game for the Jaguars this week, though.

You mean this:

I haven't really gotten a chance to post my comments on last week's game because I've had to travel back, catch up with work, get over a hangover, get over a nasty cold, and, quite frankly, I couldn't put it into the proper words. I think I have found the words:

You fucking douchebag motherfucking cock suckers. How many Fucking times do I have to fucking fly to fucking Cleveland only to watch my favortite fucking team roll over like a bunch of mother fucking fems? Jeezus Fucking Kayrice how hard is it to score a fucking touchdown on the motherfucking St. Louis Rams? You've got a first down inside the fucking red zone and five and a fucking half minutes to go, down by two fucking points, and you run the fucking ball six mother fucking times? After you got downfield by passing the fucking ball? When you have a QB that rarely gets picked off and is having an accurate day on his home fucking field?

Well, maybe that's because we've got Jim Fucking Brown in the fucking backfield? No? What's that? We've got two motherfuckers who weren't even on a motherfucking NFL roster before the season? Well, then, here's a fucking idea: Instead of fucking throwing the fucking ball in the fucking end zone, why don't you fucking hand off to a fucking 3rd string fucking tight end who hasn't even PRACTICED taking a fucking hand off since he was in grade fucking school??? At least fucking admit after the fucking game that you fucking THOUGHT the fullback was in there when you called the fucking play, even though he got fucking injured right before your fucking eyes two plays earlier. And god forbid you give your fucking quarterback the fucking authortiy to change a fucking play when he gets a fucking playcall from the fucking sidelines telling him to hand off to the fucking tight end up the fucking middle on second and fucking goal from the fucking NINE! Worst fucking call in fucking history and no one had the fucking balls, or fucking guts, to fucking change it.

So I'm sitting there with my buddy Mark, who left his wife and two young boys in San Di Fucking ego to spend over a thousand fucking dollars traveling to Fucking Cleveland in Fucking November so that he can see his fucking boyhood favorite fucking team win a fucking football game in their own fucking stadium against a fucking 1-7 shitass Rams team. He didn't even look up his relatives he fucking came just to see his fellow fucking Browns fans and watch his fucking football team finally win a fucking game for him, since it had been ten fucking years since he actually saw them win on their own fucking field. Next to him is my buddy Keith, who flew from FUCKING SCOTLAND to watch the fucking Browns and hope they fucking win a game for him since he spends his fucking vacation coming to Cleveland to watch a Browns game every fucking year and thought it would be fucking nice if they actually fucking won at their home fucking field one fucking time. Behind me is a nice family rooting hard for the fucking Browns and sitting all together and screaming their fucking lungs out the whole fucking game so that they may also actually see a fucking win over a fucking pathetic piece of shit team. One of them is a young man that served TWO FUCKING TOURS OF DUTY IN FUCKING IRAQ and he wouldn't mind seeing the home fucking team beat the 1-7 fucking Tomato Cans for a fucking change. I mean, he put his fucking life on the fucking line for the country, and we don't have the fucking balls to throw one fucking pass toward the fucking end zone for him?

So we are fucking standing there in the fucking end zone fucking seating, just over the fucking visitors ramp with a perfect fucking view of the big, wide-fucking-open end zone. It is thirty feet fucking deep and 160 fucking feet fucking wide, and, with the invention of the forward fucking pass a fucking century ago, the fucking idea would be to fucking isolate one fucking trained fucking receiver and throw him the fucking ball which he has been practicing fucking catching for 20 fucking years (as opposed to fucking handing off to a fucking 270 lb oaf who hasn't seen a fucking handoff since he fucking played in his parents back yard twenty fucking years ago). Every fucking play there is a fucking receiver isolated at our end of the field. The fucking Rams are expecting us to fucking run at them. I say to Mark, "look Evan Moore is going to get the fucking ball right in front of us!" Fucking handoff. I say to Mark, "look Josh Cribbs is going to get the fucking ball right in front of us!" Fucking handoff. I say to Mark, "look Greg Little is going to get the fucking ball right in front of us!" Fucking handoff. YOU'VE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME. Not one chance at the mother fucking end zone? It's RIGHT THERE. It's HUGE. We've got one-on-one coverage with the fucking Rams fourth string fucking corner. SIX MOTHERFUCKING HANDOFFS IN A ROW?

Well, after all that, all we fucking want is a fucking win. We don't care how fucking ugly or under-coached it is. I have been to this fucking stadium maybe a dozen fucking times since I last saw the fucking Browns win there in fucking 2000, which was the ONLY fucking time I have seen them fucking win IN THEIR OWN FUCKING STADIUM. Sure, I've seen them win in both fucking Jacksonville and fucking Miami since then, but would you FUCKING MIND WINNING A FUCKING GAME IN CLEVELAND FUCKING BROWN STADIUM for me ... and Mark ... and Keith ... and the nice family ... and the Vets ... and the 80,000 fucking people who are paying their hard-earned fucking money to see you beat the gawd-awful fucking Rams?? I even had Season Fucking Tickets, even though I live 1,300 fucking miles away, from 2001 to 2007 and NOT ONCE did I ever fucking see the fucking Cleveland Browns win a fucking football game in Cleveland Fucking Brown Stadium, even though I came up once or twice a year each time.

So, luckily, there are two fucking things a Browns fan can fucking count on: long-snapper fucking Bryan Pointbriand and kicker fucking Phil Dawson. Those fuckers are tried and true each and every fucking season while the rest of the fucking team fucking starts over every fucking year. If there is one fucking thing we can fucking do, it is snap a fucking football and fucking kick it through the fucking uprights. And our fucking defense is holding the fucking Rams pretty well, so we will take the the gimme fucking chip shot field goal and if we can keep the fucking Rams out of fucking field goal range for two fucking minutes we will finally win a fucking home fucking game that I fucking paid dearly to see.

Yet ... knowing those fucking guys are automatic, and this was a fucking "chippie" ... I still fucking found myself mouthing a "Hail Mary" to myself as the Browns set up for that fucking field goal, because I had fucking seen too many things. We all had fucken seen too many fucken things. As if she cared. She's got starving children and fucking pedophiles running around, why pray about football? Because it's THE CLEVELAND FUCKING BROWNS and EVERY FUCKING WEEK I TELL EVERYBODY HOW FUCKING PROUD I AM TO BE A CLEVELAND FUCKING BROWNS FAN and COULD THEY JUST FUCKING ONCE, MOTHERFUCKING ONCE, PUT SOMEBODY THE FUCK AWAY IN FRONT OF MY OWN FUCKING EYES??

Selfish, I know. That's the thought I had as I watched in unspeakable fucking horror as the ball slowly fucking dribbled back to poor fucking Maynard, the fucking holder. He did his fucking best to get it fucking upright but by then the fucking enemy was breaking through and fucking Phil's timing was off. But still ... I hear a "BOOM" ... Fucking Phil blasts the ball, we all look over, there is a brief cheer .. followed by the biggest, longest, saddest, motherfucking groan you will ever fucking hear.

Not fucking again.

Fuck no, Fuck no, Fuck no!

They couldn't FUCKING EXECUTE A FUCKING GAWD DAMN FUCKING FIELD GOAL FROM THE FUCKING FIVE YARD LINE? A Field Goal that they just spent three FUCKING MINUTES SETTING UP BY RUNNING STRAIGHT FUCKING INTO THE LINE SIX FUCKING TIMES WITH FUCKING TIGHT ENDS AND FUCKING ARENA LEAGUE BACKS? A field goal that was so FUCKING IMPORTANT THAT THEY COULDN'T FUCKING RISK THROWING ONE FUCKING PASS INTO THAT BIG FUCKING WIDE FUCKING OPEN END ZONE GUARDED BY FOURTH FUCKING STRING FUCKING RAMS CORNERFUCKINGBACKS? They couldn't execute THAT fucking field goal????

What the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK?????????????????????????????!!!

Zombo

Fucking love it!

Yep...

It was an instant classic and 5 months later it makes me laugh and cry at the same time.

LOL ... me too. I fogot about the family behind us. I think the Mom was into you.

Zombo

LOL ... me too. I fogot about the family behind us. I think the Mom was into you.

Zombo

She only liked me because she liked my nuts....I mean she liked that I shared my nuts with her...I mean she only liked me because I had nuts to share..wait..that's not right either.

I bought peanuts and was sharing them with everyone and nothing at all happened.

Submit that and those demands to mr. Rutigliano on FB maybe he can get them where they need to go. :D

Good idea. Sam's facebook stuff is pretty good, isn't it?

He is still passionate about the Browns.

Zombo

A virtuoso fuckin' tirade Ghoulie could only aspire to equal...

The was the day I lifted the curse ban.

What the hell, we scared off all the kids, and most of the ladies, years ago.

Zombo

You mean this:

You suckers. How many times do I have to fly to Cleveland only to watch my favortite team roll over like a bunch of fems? How hard is it to score a touchdown on the St. Louis Rams? You've got a first down inside the red zone and five and a half minutes to go, down by two points, and you run the ball six times? After you got downfield by passing the ball? When you have a QB that rarely gets picked off and is having an accurate day on his home field?

Well, maybe that's because we've got Jim Brown in the backfield? No? What's that? We've got two "dudes" who weren't even on a NFL roster before the season? Well, then, here's a idea: Instead of throwing the ball in the end zone, why don't you hand off to a 3rd string tight end who hasn't even PRACTICED taking a hand off since he was in grade school??? At least admit after the game that you THOUGHT the fullback was in there when you called the play, even though he got injured right before your eyes two plays earlier. And god forbid you give your quarterback the authortiy to change a play when he gets a playcall from the sidelines telling him to hand off to the tight end up the middle on second and goal from the NINE! Worst call in history and no one had the balls, or guts, to change it.

So I'm sitting there with my buddy Mark, who left his wife and two young boys in San Diego to spend over a thousand traveling to Cleveland in November so that he can see his boyhood favorite team win a football game in their own stadium against a 1-7 Rams team. He didn't even look up his relatives he came just to see his fellow Browns fans and watch his football team finally win a game for him, since it had been ten years since he actually saw them win on their own field. Next to him is my buddy Keith, who flew from SCOTLAND to watch the Browns and hope they win a game for him since he spends his vacation coming to Cleveland to watch a Browns game every year and thought it would be nice if they actually won at their home field one time. Behind me is a nice family rooting hard for the Browns and sitting all together and screaming their lungs out the whole game so that they may also actually see a win over a pathetic team. One of them is a young man that served TWO TOURS OF DUTY IN IRAQ and he wouldn't mind seeing the home team beat the 1-7 Tomato Cans for a change. I mean, he put his life on the line for the country, and we don't have the balls to throw one pass toward the end zone for him?

So we are standing there in the end zone seating, just over the visitors ramp with a perfect fucking view of the big, wide-open end zone. It is thirty feet deep and 160 feet wide, and, with the invention of the forward pass a century ago, the idea would be to isolate one trained receiver and throw him the ball which he has been practicing catching for 20 years (as opposed to handing off to a 270 lb oaf who hasn't seen a handoff since he played in his parents back yard twenty years ago). Every play there is a receiver isolated at our end of the field. The Rams are expecting us to run at them. I say to Mark, "look Evan Moore is going to get the ball right in front of us!" handoff. I say to Mark, "look Josh Cribbs is going to get the ball right in front of us!" handoff. I say to Mark, "look Greg Little is going to get the ball right in front of us!" handoff. YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. Not one chance at the end zone? It's RIGHT THERE. It's HUGE. We've got one-on-one coverage with the Rams fourth string corner. SIX HANDOFFS IN A ROW?

Well, after all that, all we want is a win. We don't care how ugly or under-coached it is. I have been to this stadium maybe a dozen times since I last saw the Browns win there in 2000, which was the ONLY time I have seen them win IN THEIR OWN STADIUM. Sure, I've seen them win in both Jacksonville and Miami since then, but would you MIND WINNING A GAME IN CLEVELAND BROWN STADIUM for me ... and Mark ... and Keith ... and the nice family ... and the Vets ... and the 80,000 people who are paying their hard-earned money to see you beat the gawd-awful Rams?? I even had Season Tickets, even though I live 1,300 miles away, from 2001 to 2007 and NOT ONCE did I ever see the Cleveland Browns win a football game in Cleveland Brown Stadium, even though I came up once or twice a year each time.

So, luckily, there are two things a Browns fan can count on: long-snapper Bryan Pointbriand and kicker Phil Dawson. Those are tried and true each and every season while the rest of the team starts over every year. If there is one thing we can do, it is snap a football and kick it through the uprights. And our defense is holding the Rams pretty well, so we will take the the gimme chip shot field goal and if we can keep the Rams out of field goal range for two minutes we will finally win a home game that I paid dearly to see.

Yet ... knowing those guys are automatic, and this was a "chippie" ... I still found myself mouthing a "Hail Mary" to myself as the Browns set up for that field goal, because I had seen too many things. We all had seen too many things. As if she cared. She's got starving children and pedophiles running around, why pray about football? Because it's THE CLEVELAND BROWNS and EVERY WEEK I TELL EVERYBODY HOW PROUD I AM TO BE A CLEVELAND BROWNS FAN and COULD THEY JUST ONCE, ONCE, PUT SOMEBODY AWAY IN FRONT OF MY OWN EYES??

Selfish, I know. That's the thought I had as I watched in unspeakable horror as the ball slowly dribbled back to poor Maynard, the holder. He did his best to get it upright but by then the enemy was breaking through and Phil's timing was off. But still... I hear a "BOOM"... Phil blasts the ball, we all look over, there is a brief cheer .. followed by the biggest, longest, saddest, motherfucking groan you will ever fucking hear.

Not fucking again.

They couldn't EXECUTE A FIELD GOAL FROM THE FIVE YARD LINE? A Field Goal that they just spent three MINUTES SETTING UP BY RUNNING STRAIGHT INTO THE LINE SIX TIMES WITH TIGHT ENDS AND ARENA LEAGUE BACKS? A field goal that was so IMPORTANT THAT THEY COULDN'T RISK THROWING ONE PASS INTO THAT BIG WIDE OPEN END ZONE GUARDED BY FOURTH STRING RAMS CORNERBACKS? They couldn't execute THAT field goal????

Zombo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to see what it was like without all the fucks... I couldn't justify removing them all, there just aren't good enough words to express the torment and heartbreak without those four little letters... F U C K

:D

...that seriously took me like 20 minutes... That was a WHOLE LOT of fucking going on... B) ...I've seen cleaner pornos :lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to see what it was like without all the fucks... I couldn't justify removing them all, there just aren't good enough words to express the torment and heartbreak without those four little letters... F U C K

LOL, nice work. The original rant probably took less time.

Zombo

What's Up Browns Fans?!?!??!?!?

Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock...It feels like Christmas Eve!

I am terrified that the Bucs are going to trade up to the third pick and select Richardson. The Vikings are pushing for this because they know worst case they can get Claiborne or Kalil at #5 and get an extra later round pick from the Bucs.

This is TERRIBLE.

The guys at sportsmasher mention this in their final mock (which is great and really detailed) but give us Richardson. Then who knows at #22, Cordy Glenn would be a great fit. Huge versatile offensive lineman.

Check out their mock here:

Sportsmasher's FINAL Mock Draft

GOOOOOO BROWNS!!!!!!

If you go back to the original thread that that appeared in, a couple of us tried to count the "Fucks" in that rant. I think there were at least 142 or more.

Archived