THE BROWNS BOARD

***official Draft Day Thread***

Trading up to ensure we got Richardson is fine with me, but it limits our options today. However, he immediately makes us better.

Picking Weeden at 22? Not convinced, especially when I saw that De Castro was still there. De Castro is a day one starter in a position needed more than QB.

But now we've got Weeden, I don't see any value in trading McCoy. Weeden will start from day one, but I'm sure we'll need McCoy at some point. Can't we trade Wallace instead? Surely Colt has more upside?

As for today, OL and WR are what we need. Obviously. :)

Both Wallace and McCoy would be here just as long as each other would. Both would leave in two years after their contracts are up. Wallace to more than likely retire and McCoy to try and find a team to start for. You trade the one that gets you the most value.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When the Browns get Stephen Hill with the #37 pick, all of you cocksuckers will pull your tampons out of your tight sphincters and relax. Weeden will be an excellent QB, but I will support our starter whoever it is.

I have a feeling I am going to HATE Browns fans this offseason. This is the new era of the Quinn vs. Anderson debate, except both QB's are good this time.

SO JUST CHILL!

That is all.

why don't you worry about keeping this site up on a nite you know it will be busy MOD, instead of yelling at half the fan base who loves this forum!

why don't you worry about keeping this site up on a nite you know it will be busy MOD, instead of yelling at half the fan base who loves this forum!

How about we suspend adding new members till the draft is over and cut some of the cock smooching douchbags that only get on every other 3 months to bitch something. That would clear some traffic up.

PROLIFIC................. ABSOLUTELY PROLIFIC.

THIS is a guy who knows his shit.

Richardson at 3, Blackmon gone, we took Weeden.

Dude, GRRRRRrrrreat call.

Yeah... except for the fact that what he said would happen did not happen... Great call...

I thought it was a little high to get weeden but I think he'll be an upgrade over noodle arm McCoy. The trade up for Richardson didn't bother me that much. We have some pieces in place for a good line already. Before we get the pitchforks out, lets see what happens the rest of the draft.

In the end its a big crap shoot.

What I noticed about Weeden was that he threw great to receivers in tight windows, unlike every highlight I see of RGIII throwing to receiver's with at least 5 yards of seperation... although RGIII is more talented.

Well Heckert flat out said that Hughes was going to be the guy they took if they stayed at #67 and decided that he would role the dice and trade back and if he wasn't there he'd take someone else. I trust it, he obviously looked at the guy and did research and likes him. Can't fault that.

Archived