THE BROWNS BOARD

Travis Benjamin

TheClevelandSound

OMG how could you pass up on Tommy Streeter over Benjamin? Benjamin wouldn't have even been drafted way to small...i can without a shadow of a doubt say H&H and their scouting crew are complete idiots...all they did was say who is the fastest on the board>>> what a fricking JOKE!!!

and i don't even like Streeter that much but he is not faster than benjamin in pads becuase he can actually hold the weight...Travis doesn't even wear pads half the time...

Toon

Streeter

Mcnutt

Wylie

TE from Oklahoma

bryce brown

janzen jackson

what is this guy going to replace cribbs or something?

4.36 40 - bout damn time we got some speed. He is a bit short though

Also has a 38 inch vert making his height less of an issue. What you would expect from a small guy though. Gets pushed around, not a great route runner, and average hands. But we did finally add speed to the WR corps.

OMG how could you pass up on Tommy Streeter over Benjamin? Benjamin wouldn't have even been drafte way to small...i can no without a shadow of a doubt say H&H and their scouting crew are complete idiots...all they did was say who is the fastest on the board>>> what a fricking JOKE!!!

Toon

Streeter

Mcnutt

Wylie

TE from Oklahoma

bryce brown

janzen jackson

what is this guy going to replace cribbs or something?

I didn't know there was a limit on taking only one WR in the draft?

Bro...chill. We pick again at #120

Wonder if our old WR coach from 09-11 George MacDonald had some input with this pick, seeing as how he is doing same job at Miami now, still just wait and see what he is like this coming season before make any judgements.

He's definitely fast and has got hands.

I'm just glad they finally got a WR.

I'd hope they go for someone with more size in later rounds, unless they plan on Moore being the go to guy in red zone.

McNutt and Streeter still on the board. Still holding out hope for this Moss guy as well.

GTFO of here Brownfish. Everyone is tired of listening to your constant bitching. Your not a fucking NFL talent evaluater or a scout. You don't know shit compared to the guys actually making the picks.

He doesn't even know shit compared to the people on THIS board let alone NFL personnel....

Archived