THE BROWNS BOARD

Earth-Shattering News!

Butler Browns

let you tell it.

a couple of cans of 'weed away' glasses a week and he'll be one high jaw bustin pass rushing LB bustin thru our right side and choppin weedeb and TR 2wice a year.

every team in our division laughs and jumps for joy after every move we make.

let you tell it.

a couple of cans of 'weed away' glasses a week and he'll be one high jaw bustin pass rushing LB bustin thru our right side and choppin weedeb and TR 2wice a year.

every team in our division laughs and jumps for joy after every move we make.

Can you please type English. It may save a tenth of a second per paragraph to do what you are doing. "bustin" Oh my God, that whole "g" really sucked to type... "thru" really? and after that you say: "2wice?" The fuck is that supposed to mean? "2" is tougher to type than "t?" Everyone laughs at your attempt to write a competent sentence.

I'm not even going to try to decipher what that first sentence is trying to say.

I guess there is no pleasing some fans (if you call yourself that).

I wanted Vontaze in Cleveland if only to see if we could develop him into a dominant pass rusher, BUT, if what everyone says about him is true, that he's undisciplined and can't play at this level then I'm glad the Bengals got him because maybe he'll be out of position and we can take advantage of that, or, maybe he'll commit some personal fouls that help us in return. Maybe I'm reaching here but whatever...

That's a huge run-on sentence, I know. ;)

Dude's a beast. He needs a mentor like Ray Lewis to get his head straight. Tough love would do him good cause otherwise he's a bad man.

Archived