THE BROWNS BOARD

Predict The 2012 Season Record!

Weedens a rookie.

McCoy isnt.

I hope Weeden's better, I really do. He has a better arm than McCoy and is taller. So that's a plus, but he's complete shit for mobility and stretching out plays with his feet, like McCoy could do. So when our line falters and the QB has to scramble...whose better to have? I feel like McCoy will give him a run for his money in training camp.

please dont waste finger strength typing out insults to me just because I happen to think McCoy has the skills to move an upgraded offense nice, slow and consistently.

One gets sacked (Weeden) and the other throws a horribly inaccurate pass that gets picked 50% of the time (McCoy). I'd rather go with the guy who's going to get hit and still get off throws in the pocket in Weeden than McCoy doin his pussy foot dance in the pocket only to role out and make a terrible decision and an inaccurate throw to go along with it.

One gets sacked (Weeden) and the other throws a horribly inaccurate pass that gets picked 50% of the time (McCoy). I'd rather go with the guy who's going to get hit and still get off throws in the pocket in Weeden than McCoy doin his pussy foot dance in the pocket only to role out and make a terrible decision and an inaccurate throw to go along with it.

McCoy only threw like 11 picks last year so no, not 50%.

But I thought Weeden was the one getting sacked? I'd rather not have my QB get sacked everytime when he could roll out and extend plays cause he can run.

But hopefully Weeden's arm strength and accuracy can be the answer in Cleveland. He may just be able to get the recievers the ball better than MccOY, I'm just sayin dont count Mccoy out YET.

We better get our wins early, finishing the season at 2 houses of horrors (@Den & @Pit) isn't a good thing.

How about 8-7-1, tie @Oakland.

McCoy only threw like 11 picks last year so no, not 50%.

But I thought Weeden was the one getting sacked? I'd rather not have my QB get sacked everytime when he could roll out and extend plays cause he can run.

But hopefully Weeden's arm strength and accuracy can be the answer in Cleveland. He may just be able to get the recievers the ball better than MccOY, I'm just sayin dont count Mccoy out YET.

How often did McCoy role out and make a smart throw? Rarely ever. I would rather have the guy who sticks in the pocket and and keeps his eyes on his receivers than the guy pissing his pants and tossing the ball up cause he doesn't want to get hit again.

Archived